- Similar itemLowrise zip fly stretch jean. Slim fit that is straight through the hip and thigh. 15" bottom opening. Embroidered and raised fleur on back pockets. Hand sanding , grinding and dremmeling details. Leather Rock Revival label on back.
- Similar itemSweater by Le Mont St Michel. Made from 100% merino wool. Lightweight, soft hand feel. Crew neckline. Woven knit design. Ribbed cuffs and waistband. Regular fit
- Similar itemRendered in supple leather and finished with a cap toe, these Lucky Brand oxfords boast a refined look. A timeless yet versatile style, these oxfords will combine well with both professional and weekend attire. Lace-up style. Round toe. Stacked heel. Heel height: 1/3" Padded footbed. Synthetic sole. Imported.
- Similar itemInterwoven contrast bands accentuate floral cutouts on two tone leather Chie Mihara Shoes oxfords. Lace up closure. Sturdy stacked heel and rubber sole. Leather: Goatskin. Made in Spain. This item cannot be gift boxed. MEASUREMENTS Heel: 1.25in / 30mm. Available sizes: 37.5,38,38.5,39,40
- Similar itemComposition: 60% Viscose, 40% Cotton. Details: lightweight sweater, lamé fabric, solid color, round collar, 3/4 length sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués, trimmed hemline, sweaters.
- Similar itemLowrise zip fly stretch jean. Slim fit that is straight through the hip and thigh. 15" bottom opening. Embroidered back pockets. Grinding , tacking , dremmeling , hand sanding , cuts with fill yarn and patch details. Leather Rock Revival label on back.
- Gap Petite Fit Guide,Tall Fit Guide Fabrication: Premium stretch denim. Wash: Dark blue with heavy fading and whiskering. Holes and destructed accents are unique and vary jean to jean. Hardware: Button closure, zip fly. Features: Five pocket styling. Cut: Low rise. Fit: Slim through the hip and thigh. Leg opening: Straight. Inseams: ankle: 29", regular: 32", long: 34", tall: 36", petite: 29"
- Similar itemYellow and black merino 'Rock & Roll' sequin sweater from Markus Lupfer featuring a round neck and long sleeves.
- Similar itemVintage Shoe Company Aubrey Oxford