- Similar itemYou'll love the sexy yet rugged look to this fierce ankle boot by ZiGi Girl. The Z Jo doesn't fail to impress with it's camouflage printed upper, lace up vamp and stud covered silhouette. An enticing 2 inch platform flows with an unstoppable 6 1/4 inch stiletto heel for utter confidence. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- You get more than just a lightweight button-up layer in this light grey cardigan by Nice Things! Designer Paloma Santaolalla spent her childhood being inspired by European flea market finds, whose dainty details, patterns, and shapes she now pours into charming pieces. This cotton cardi arrives pre-accessorized, touting a 100% silk, fruit-print blue scarf at its neckline. Accent a sleeveless blouse and cropped slacks with this embellished long-sleeve piece, then tie the collar accent in a bow for distinguished, unique flair! Fruits Short Long Sleeve Kindly Find Attached Cardigan by Nice Things in Grey embellished with Buttons, Tie Neck for Work occasions.
- Similar itemWide stripes and geometric patterns bring a retro, graphic edge to this striking silk Giulietta dress. Solid silk insets peek out from the pleated skirt, lending a breezy finish to the silhouette. Boned, fitted bodice. Strapless. Hidden back zip. Lined. Fabric: Silk crepe. Shell: 100% silk. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Made in Italy. MEASUREMENTS Length: 33in / 84cm, from center back. Available sizes: 38,40
- Cured to perfection and fit to flatter, James Jeans are what all the celebrities and fashionistas alike are wearing. Lightweight, stretch denim with fading down legs and seat. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Seaming at front legs with stitch detailing. Five-pocket construction with rear pintucked pockets. Skinny leg with 10'' opening. Fitted through thighs and legs. 8'' Rise. 32'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28W, and may vary by size. 97% Cotton / 3% Lycra; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Similar itemLet AG Adriano Goldschmied serve up stylish jeans on a silver platter. Lightweight stretch denim with faded, worn and torn detail at front and rear pockets. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Five pocket design with embroidery at rear pocke. Tapered skinny leg with 11'' opening. Slim fit. 8'' Low rise. 29'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28, and may vary by size. 98% Cotton / 2% Polyurethane; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- You've got the main ingredient for a phenomenal look when you begin with this floral-print A-line dress! Sprinkled with yellow, white, and red posies on a white backdrop, this strapless frock charms you with a layer of tulle and a red waist sash. With bodice boning, a non-slip front strip, and an elasticized back band, you feel confident in its secure fit. Adorn the pleated, notched neckline with a dainty pendant, while the lined, midi skirt sways above cork wedges, and savor your new-found style! Long Strapless Fit & Flare, A-line Makings of Marvelous Dress in Multi embellished with Belted for Daytime Party occasions.
- Similar itemYou'll love the sexy yet rugged look to this fierce ankle boot by ZiGi Girl. The Z Jo doesn't fail to impress with its soft leopard printed upper and lace up vamp. An enticing 2 inch platform flows with an unstoppable 6 1/4 inch stiletto heel for utter confidence. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemGrey wool blend cardigan from Nina Ricci featuring a v-neck, a front button fastening, a tiered design, long sleeves with ribbed cuffs, a straight cropped hemline and a fake fur panel at the back.
- Similar itemMichael SimonCrochet Zip-Front Cardigan, PetiteDetailsFloral crochet.Scoop neckline; front zip.Three-quarter sleeves.Cropped hem.Classic easy fit.Cotton; hand wash.Imported.Designer About Michael Simon: At the young age of 24, a New York based ballet dancer, Michael Simon, took a job working a handloom-knitting machine to produce leggings for his fellow ballet dancers. Inspired to create his own designs, Michael Simon bought his own handloom machine and got to work crafting loose-fitting cowl-neck sweaters in bright neon colors made from old stock yarn from the 1950s.An instant success from his start in 1977, Michael Simon continued to grow the brand and went on to hire a band of knitters and sewers to execute his one-of-a-kind designs. With a focus on embellished knits and layer-ready basics, there's a spot in every woman's wardrobe for these unique pieces.