1. the first item on my list is a phone. It does not really matter what phone but for a while now i have been in need of a new one.
2. The second item on my list is a doggie collar for my wonderful bestfriend and the best dog ever coco. It is coming up on the third anniversary of having her (as we just got her from a rescue shelter) i really think she deserves it for being the best dog and making so much progress.
3. The third item on my list is a coach wristlet. This would be gifted to my mother. She has been the best mom ever not to mention the BEST single mom. Plus she adores coach.
4. The fourth item on my list is a pandora bracelet. My sister, Mother, and I all have one and this year we thought my Nanna deserved one of her own.
5. The fifth item on my list is a pair of ridding boots. I figured that it is going to be a cold winter especially where i live (Virginia) and ridding boots can keep me comfy but also look stylish at the same time.
6. The sixth item on my list is a leather jacket that would be gifted to my wonderful big sister. It is something she has been longing to add to her wardrobe for the longest time.
7. The seventh item on my list is a men's watch which would be gifted to my gaga (grandad) he really loves these kinds of things so i would really like to get it for him this christmas.
8. The eighth and final item on my list is a brand new backpack. My School Books are getting pretty heavy now and it is wearing on my poor ol' backpack.
Thank you so much Polyvore for reviewing my set and giving me the chance to make some of my families christmas wishes come true.- Melena