I realize that Christmas is not about the material items. It is about spending time with one another and celebrating the birth of Christ. Presents are just an added perk to the magic of the holiday season.
The following are on my list this 2012 Christmas:
1. An iPhone 5 from Verizon. I have never had a cell phone with internet and I have been wanting an iPhone ever since they came out! This is on the top of my list.
2. Black flats. This fashion essential is already a member of my wardrobe but unfortunately mine recently fell apart. These bow flats would be the most amazing replacement (size 8.)
3. SOL Republic Headphones. While most teens are into the Dre Beats I have become obsessed with the brand SOL. They are amazing to look at and to listen to. Music is amazing to me, and I would love to have some=)!
4. Bling Victoria's Secret Sweatshirt. Who wouldn't want to look cute during a cuddly day of movies and ice cream? =) (medium)
5. Miss Me Skinny Jeans. Following in the suit of bling, these pants are amazingly cute! (size 29)
6. Fossil Watch. This is a trend I have been in love with! I would adore to receive this fashionable and versatile gift.
All of these products are amazing! Any woman would be lucky to win this contest from the wonderful @polyvore , but whether we win or not, I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas. =)