Technically I was meant to do this in the Polyvore template as I was inspired by the @polyvore girls and their sets. But I don't wear a lot of makeup and couldn't fill all the spaces. Here is the link to the Polyvore template if you would like to share your Everyday Makeup Look.http://www.polyvore.com/my_current_everyday_makeup_look/template?id=512978
My favorite products:
1. Bourjois 10hr Sleep Effect foundation - This gives a light coverage I prefer and the added bonus of anti-fatigue, it actually perks your skin up in the morning when you need it.
2. Smashbox shadow - Have been using this for a long time, but still on the hunt for the perfect shadow. Recommendations anyone?
3. Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara - This is the most awesome mascara I have ever tried. It gives volume and actually curls your lashes. The best compliment I got was someone asked if my eyelashes were extensions...Nope just my mascara I said.
4. Mineral blush - Once again I like the light coverage.
5. Nars lip gloss - Frankly, I am lip gloss and lipstick obsessed and I have far to many kinds. The only commonality is that I like to stick to a red and pink shades.
Thanks @chrystalatpolyvore for the inspiration. xo