- Similar item"Pigalle Clutch" is a sleek little number in which to stash your evening essentials. Bearing the silhouette of the iconic "Pigalle" on her flap, she allows you to carry the essence of Louboutin with you wherever you go. This stunning black patent leather version will become your favorite accompaniment for your evenings out. Color : Black. Material : Patent Leather. Dimensions : 120mm x 300mm x 30mm. Lining : Red Grosgrain.
- Similar itemBlack suede and lace platform sandal from Jimmy Choo. The Flyte has 120mm stiletto heel, a 10mm platform, and a zip at the back. -True to size -Leather sole -Made in Italy SKU: Flyte.
- Similar itemInspired by the ever-changing patterns of water and waves, award-winning photographer Jody Dole explores the shifting play of color, light and texture created by ocean breezes. In these limited-edition prints, variegated shades of blue bring home the beauty of the sea. Limited edition prints, signed by American photographer Jody Dole. Framed in contemporary white-painted wood and set behind Plexiglas. Printed on archival paper. Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back. Each framed print measures 39" x 29 1/2" overall. Set of two includes Blue Horizon and Blue Wave 2. Prints: Made in USA. Frames: Made in Mexico.
- Similar itemAn asymmetrical peplum transforms this classic fit-and-flare styling, adding an architectural element. V-neck. Sleeveless. Asymmetrical front peplum waist. Flared skirt. Concealed back zipper. About 39" from shoulder to hem. Cotton/elastane. Dry clean. Imported of Italian fabric. - Nerine Fit-&-Flare Dress
- Similar itemArtfully-placed gathering and a peplum back lend a feminine silhouette to this airy cotton frock. Round neckline. Sleeveless. Gathered waist. Back peplum. Concealed back zipper. About 39" from shoulder to hem. Cotton. Dry clean. Made in USA of Italian fabric. - Dato Peplum-Back Dress
- Manolo Blahnik. Dance Caged Suede Slingback Sandal, Black. Manolo Blahnik suede sandal. Covered 4" stiletto heel. Peep toe. Caged crisscross upper. Slingback strap with silvertone buckle closure. Lightly padded insole; smooth outsole. "Dance" is made in Italy. Sizing note: Manolo Blahnik runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear.
- Similar item"Pigalle Clutch" is a sleek little number in which to stash your evening essentials. Bearing the silhouette of the iconic "Pigalle" on her flap, she allows you to carry the essence of Louboutin with you wherever you go. This ultra cool ocean-to-amazon dégradé patent leather version is an unbeatable party look. Color : Ocean-Amazone. Material : Patent Leather. Dimensions : 100mm x 300mm x 20mm. Lining : Red Grosgrain.
- Similar itemInspiration 60 x 80cm leaf print by Deborah Schenck is printed exclusively for Habitat on 210gsm smooth art paper by East End Prints. Hope Cove-based photographer Deborah Schenck, who recently appeared on Channel 4’s “Homes by the Sea” has launched a new collection of art inspired home furnishing products. The beautiful range of cushions, lampshades, pictures and wallpaper feature images of Deborah’s nature-based photography printed onto reclaimed wood, handmade paper and vintage linens using the latest digital technology. An experienced Fine Art photographer of 30 years, Deborah has lived and worked in France and the USA. Complete the look with one of our extensive collection of wall frames. Designed by DEBORAH SCHENCK. Size: W60 x L80cm. Construction: Paper. Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
- A photographic homage to our planet in its natural state. This Collector’s Edition, designed and edited by Lélia Wanick Salgado, features exquisitely reproduced large-format images arranged not by theme or region but rather conceived as a portfolio that takes beholders on a journey around the globe, immersing them in Salgado’s vision of the Earth’s mesmerizing scale, order, and beauty. Collector’s Edition limited to 2,500 copies worldwide & 3 are available at Nest. Numbered and signed by Sebastião Salgado. Conceived, edited and designed by Lélia Wanick Salgado. Two volumes bound in quarter-leather and cloth. SUMO size: 46.8 x 70 cm (18.4 x 27.6 in.) Comes with a book stand in cherry wood veneer designed by Tadao Ando. Also included is a cloth-bound caption book. Delivered in a wooden cargo box (total weight: 59 kg [130 lb]) The Collector's Edition comes with a custom book stand in cherry wood veneer The GENESIS book stand was conceived by Japanese architect Tadao Ando, the only living person to have won architecture’s four most prestigious prizes. Ando's simple and innovative design consists of two “twin” pieces of wood, bound together with leather, into which a third piece of wood can be slotted to form a sturdy, elegant display. Each set is numbered and signed by the artist Eight years of travel, over 30 journeys into territory far and beyond civilization: this publication celebrates Sebastião Salgado’s majestic hymn to planet Earth in a worldwide limited edition of 3,000 numbered and signed sets. Precious cargo The two volumes come carefully packaged along with the stand in a robust custom-made wooden crate to preserve and protect them. Attention: total weight is 59 kg (130 lb)! The photographer. Sebastião Salgado began his career as a professional photographer in Paris in 1973 and subsequently worked with the photo agencies Sygma, Gamma and Magnum Photos. In 1994 he and his wife Lélia created Amazonas images, which exclusively handles his work. Salgado’s photographic projects have been featured in many exhibitions as well as books, including Other Americas (1986) , Sahel , L'Homme en détresse (1986), Workers (1993), Terra (1997), Migrations (2000), The Children (2000) and Africa (2007). The editor. Lélia Wanick Salgado studied architecture and urban planning in Paris. Her interest in photography started in 1970. In the 1980s she moved on to conceiving and designing photography books and organizing exhibitions, numerous of them on Sebastião Salgado. Since 1994 Lélia Wanick Salgado has been the director of Amazonas images. Fine print. GENESIS is printed on a traditional coated 250 gsm art paper from the German paper mill Scheufelen that is no longer available on the market and was produced specially for TASCHEN. The black and white pictures are reproduced in a four-color separation process, with two blacks and two shades of grey; the density of the blacks achieved rivals that of the finest silver gelatin prints. GENESIS was printed and bound in an Italian workshop utilizing traditional craftsmanship techniques that are unique worldwide in this field, using Italian Cialinen fabric for the cover. The Ando book stand was hand made in Spain, and the leather originates from Britain.