- "Chris Evans: Totally stunning and a really good actor. He plays a number of super heroes. He's probably best known for being Captain America. Have you seen Chris Evan's abs?...*drool!
Movies to watch: Captain America, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, The Perfect Score, The Fantastic Four, The Avengers, Cellular, The Losers, Street Kings, Push" — @aquabatgirl
- "Robert Downey Jr: The dude playing a dude disguised as another dude. Possibly the coolest person in the world. Had some trouble with drugs but he got over it (after numerous arrests and attempts at rehab). Charismatic, funny, cute, awesome...and great looking for 45. He is also the cutest man to ever kiss Val Kilmer.
Movies to watch: Charlie Bartlett, Iron Man, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Zodiac, A Scanner Darkly" — @aquabatgirl
Robert Downey Jr.
- "Leonardo DiCaprio: Hottest guy to ever live. He became every girls fantasy after starring in "Titanic". He is a wonderful actor, and an inspiring environmentalist. Long overdo for an oscar.
Movies to watch: Titanic, The Beach, Inception, Catch Me If You Can, Gangs of New York, the Departed, the Aviator, Django Unchained" — @aquabatgirl
- "Jake Gyllenhaal: Ever since Jake wowed fans and critics alike with October Sky, he's been steadily building a career of impressive range and versatility. He is on every major critics' Top 10 list of Hollywood's Best young actors. And he is working with an impressive list of directors. Jake Gyllenhaal is an orgasm for your eyes.
Movies to watch: October Sky, Donnie Darko, Highway, Zodiac, The Good Girl, Brokeback Mountain, Jarhead, The Day After Tomorrow, Moonlight Mile" — @aquabatgirl
- "Christoph Waltz: An extraordinarily handsome, charming, sophisticated Viennese-born actor. The only reason thousands of women worldwide are downloading dozens of German movies and TV shows with no subtitles whatsoever.
Movies to watch: Inglourious Basterds, Carnage, Django Unchained" — @aquabatgirl
Christoph Waltz is awesome. End of story. Submit stuff Brittany is the lazy ass founder of this....
- "Christopher Walken: Quite possibly, the weirdest and most awesome actor in Hollywood. He is known for his deadpan acting and completely insane roles he takes. He's a got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
Movies to watch: Catch Me If You Can, Seven Psychopaths, Stepford Wives, Kings of New York, Pulp Fiction" — @aquabatgirl
- "Tom Hardy: Sexy, handsome and also very talented british actor. That very hot man in Inception.
Movies to watch: Inception, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, This Means War, The Dark Knight Rises, RocknRolla, Lawless" — @aquabatgirl
- "Norman Reedus: Aka the love of my life lol. The sexiest/most badass actor ever, a great director, and brilliant photographer. He's Daryl motherf*uckin Dixon on The Walking Dead, and he kicks so much ass!!
Movies to Watch: Boondock Saints, Tough Luck, A Crime, Moscow Chill, Six Ways To Sunday, Gossip, Blade II, Meskada, Floating, Dark Harbor" — @aquabatgirl
From my favorite poem <3
- "Steve Buscemi: Possibly the greatest actor to ever grace the silver screen. Should be worshipped as the god that he is. Steve Buscemi is one kick ass mofo, a true legend.
Movies to watch: Reservoir Dogs, Ghost World, Con Air, Big Fish, Deperado, Fargo, The Big Lebowski, 28 Days, Pulp Fiction" — @aquabatgirl
- "Harvey Keitel: One of the baddest motherf*uckers alive. I love him in everything he's in, he always seems to steal the show. He's amazing and should be revered.
Movies to watch: Reservoir Dogs, Mean Streets, Taxi Driver, Pulp Fiction, A Crime, Moonrise Kingdom," — @aquabatgirl
View photos of Harvey Keitel from Clockers (1995), pictured as Det. Rocco Klein, on IMDb!
- "Sean Patrick Flanery: A badass with a larger than life personality. He can kick your butt, cause he's a martial arts expert. My weapon of choice during the zombie apocalypse is Sean Patrick Flanery. He's also one heck of a story teller, and is so funny!
Movies to watch: Boondock Saints, The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones, Sinners and Saints, Crystal River, The Whole Turth, Ten Inch Hero, Simply Irresistible" — @aquabatgirl
Its obvious there are tons of fans out there psyched about seeing the McManus brothers back in action in The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day , but its Conner McManus himself
- "Gael Garcia Bernal: Probably one of the most beautiful/sexiest/most talented men on the planet. And oh how convenient, since many of his movies contain graphic sex scenes. Nevertheless, he chooses great work, never picking a bad film to work on.
Movies to watch: Science of Sleep, Motorcycle Diaries, Babel, Amores Perros, Y Tu Mama Tambien," — @aquabatgirl
Está cansado, no pega ojo y nos avisa por si lo vemos con las ojeras puestas todo el día. Parece ser que el bueno de Gael García Bernal no consigue...
- "Matt Damon: One of Hollywood's 'pretty boys' who proved that he's actually a good actor. He is most notable for his godlike acting ability, the capability to make weapons out of any household object, and the power to rid the thirst of all African Children. When Ben Affleck and Matt Damon have sex, Matt Damon is always on top cuz he's the coolest...jkjk, but really.
Movies to watch: Good Will Hunting, Bourne Identity, The Departed, Stuck On You, Bourne Supremacy, Bourne Ultimatum, Syriana" — @aquabatgirl
- "Michael Cera: Often plays a nerdy, awkward-yet-lovable wallflower in every f*ucking movie he's ever been in. He's also Scott Pilgrim and kicks ass in the moss nerdy adorkable way ever.
Movies to watch: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Juno, Paper Heart, Superbad, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, Youth In Revolt" — @aquabatgirl
- "Jason Statham: The most bad ass man alive. In fact, he's considered by many to be Chuck Norris successor for the "manliest man in the world" title. One of the few dudes it's okay for straight men to have a crush on. If you punch Jason Statham in the face, you will break your hand and dislocate your shoulder. He's awesome!
Movies to watch: The Transporter, Snatch, Parker, Crank, The Bank Job, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" — @aquabatgirl
celebrity gossip site with the latest entertainment news, hollywood gossip, gossip girls, and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities. kristen stewart robert pattinson.
- "Johnny Depp: One of the best actors ever to walk the earth. not only just because he's so damn sexy, but because he's so talented and doesn't care what the hell people think about him. he could do any blockbuster he wants to, but he likes to go against the grain. did i mention he's a sexy b*itch? well, he is. he's kind of like a slug, he oozes sexy out and leaves a trail of sexy wherever he goes! sexy, talented, and humble, what else do u look for in a guy?
Movies to watch: What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Arizona Dream, Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas, Edward Scissorhands, Public Enemy, Secret Window, Ed Wood, Pirates of the Caribbean" — @aquabatgirl
Gaia Online is an online hangout, incorporating social networking, forums, gaming and a virtual world.
- "Gary Oldman: The true chameleon when it comes to acting. He is an incredible actor, underappreciated by new generations of fans.
Movies to watch: Sid and Nancy, Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Akaban, The Fifth Element, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Dark Knight, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, Leon: The Professional" — @aquabatgirl
- "Mickey Rourke: An acting great who was huge in the 80s. He's had his ups and downs, but is slowly getting things back together. Hopefully he'll have many more hits in the making.
Movies to watch: Sin City, The Wrestler, Iron Man 2, The Pope of Greenwich Village, Point Blank, Once Upon A Time In Mexico" — @aquabatgirl
- "Samuel L. Jackson: Bad-a*ss mutha f*ucker. He's the black equivalent to Chuck Norris. Badass isn't the definition of Samuel L. Jackson. Samuel L. Jackson is the definition of badass.
Movies To Watch: Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Star Wars Episode III, Django Unchained, Snakes On A Plane" — @aquabatgirl
Actor Samuel L. Jackson recently called First Lady Michelle Obama "Superwoman," and said he thinks Michelle Obama could be a future Supreme Court Justice or even president of the United States.
- "James Franco: The re-encarnation of James Dean. His break out role is said to be the 1999 series, Freaks and Geeks, but is also well known as his role as Harry Osbourne in the Spiderman movies.
Movies To Watch: Spiderman, Dueces Wild, Annapolis, Flyboys, 127 Days Later, Milk, The Company, Rise of the Planet of the Apes" — @aquabatgirl
James Franco for GQ
- "James McAvoy: Sexy Scottish film and television star who has at his disposal almost every female on the face of the earth. all in all, an incredibly charming, charismatic scottish icon.
Movies To Watch: The Last King Of Scotland, Chronicles of Narnia, Atonement, Penelope, Wanted, X-Men First Class" — @aquabatgirl
- "Edward Norton: One of the best f*uckin actors ever. I wish that shower scene in American History X were Longer, Edward Norton has one the hottest bodies I've ever seen!
Movies To Watch; Fight Club, American History X, The Illusionist, The Italian Job" — @aquabatgirl
- "Clint Eastwood: There can be no substitute for Clint Eastwood, he's an absolute bamf. He'll probably smoke a pipe, kick your f*ucking ass in, and bang your girlfriend, all at the same time. Clint Eastwood is the undisputed king of western movies, right after John Wayne
Movies To Watch: The Good The Bad The Ugly, Gran Torino, Million Dollar Baby, Unforgiven, The Beguiled, Dirty Harry," — @aquabatgirl
- Ben Affleck Reflects on the Bennifer Years People Despised Me Because of My Relationship With Jennifer Lopez"Ben Affleck: One of hollywood's pretty boys, who has a thing for chicks named Jennifer. Gigi sucked big time, and made the world question his acting ability...but he's making a comeback,and proving he's also a talented director.
Movies To Watch: Dogma, Good Will Hunting, Pearl Harbor, Smokin Aces, Mallrats, Argo" — @aquabatgirl
From the blog A-Line: Celebrity Style: When Ben Affleck broke onto the scene in 1997's "Good Will Hunting," fans couldn't get enough of his success story, lapping up all the details of his friendship with Matt Damon and how the two childhood friends from Cambridge, Massachusetts, … Continue reading →
- "Brad Renfro: An absurdly underrated actor born 1982, who died of a drug overdose in 2008. Brad Renfro was one of the most incredibly gifted actors to come along. He was a latter-day James Dean.
Movies To Watch: Dueces Wild, Ghost World, The Cure, Tom and Huck, Sleepers" — @aquabatgirl
- "Ed Harris: A badass and one of those guys that seems to transform into the character. He's one of the most talented actors of our time.
Movies To Watch: A Beautiful Mind, A History of Violence, Gone Baby Gone, Enemy At The Gate," — @aquabatgirl
Ed Harris, Actor: A Beautiful Mind. By transforming into his characters and pulling the audience in, Ed Harris has earned the reputation as one of the most talented actors of our time. Born in Tenafly, New Jersey, Harris grew up as the middle child. After graduating high school, he attended New York's Columbia University, where he played football...
- "Denzel Washington: An amazing actor, he pwns that much ass in his movies. Denzel is the man, he's got game.
Movies To Watch: American Gangster, Man Of Fire, Training Day, Remember The Titans, Glory, The Manchurian Candidate, He Got Game, Atwone Fisher, Malcom X, The Pelican Brief" — @aquabatgirl
- "Heath Ledger: A very talented, devastatingly gorgeous, Australian who died January 22, 2008. One of the sexiest smiles ever, could light up a room. Heath Ledger will always be loved and missed. Rest in peace, Heath.
Movies To Watch: 10 Things I Hate About You, Brokeback Mountain, Lords of Dogtown, The Patriot, Cassanova" — @aquabatgirl
- "Morgan Freeman: The voice of God, he played god twice, actually he IS god. Pretty much only his hair ages, and even when he's not in the movie he's still in it, usually narrating with his beautiful voice.
Movies To Watch: Shawshank Redemption, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Unleashed, Invictus, Wanted, RED, Se7en, Million Dollar Baby, Driving Miss Daisy, Gone Baby Gone, Lucky Number Slevin, Glory" — @aquabatgirl
Filmographie de Morgan FREEMAN
- "Al Pacino:One of the coolest and greatest actors alive. It blows my mind that al pacino has only one oscar. ONE!!!! Pacino has managed to perfect the role of an Honest Cop, a Gangster, a Lawyer with a conscience, a Drug Lord, A Theif and a Mafia Boss. For this, he deserves respect, a s*hit load of respect
Movies To Watch: Scarface, Dog Day Afternoon, The Godfather, Godfather II, Serpico, ..And Justice For All, Carlito's Way, Ocean's 13, Dick Tracy, Scent of a Woman, Donnie Brasco" — @aquabatgirl
Check out production photos, hot pictures, movie images of Al Pacino and more from Rotten Tomatoes' celebrity gallery!
- "Jared Leto: Yes hes sexy, but he is truly one of the greatest actors/singers and has one of the most amazing voices youll ever hear. In the acting world he's rather underrated, but he always does a phenomenal job.
Movies To Watch: Lord of War, American Psycho, Requiem for a Dream, Highway" — @aquabatgirl
- "Edward Furlong: My very fist celebrity crush omg. He's an amazing actor who got his first role as John Connor in Terminator 2:Judgment Day. He's also a passionate lobster activist, jk..but he was arrested once for freeing lobsters from a grocery store tank. He's had his ups and downs, battles with drugs and alcohol, but he's slowly putting his life back together. In his youth he was so cute and talented, I can only hope that he makes a huge comeback!
Movies To Watch: Terminator 2: Judgement Day, American History X, Pecker" — @aquabatgirl
- "Michael Rooker: Rooker is an all around badass. He's also a fabulous actor, and pretty much transforms into whatever character he's portraying. He;s Merle Dixon on The Walking Dead, and he so awesome to watch.
Movies To Watch: Henry: Portrait of A Serial Killer, Mallrats, Cliffhanger, The Bone Collector, Jumper" — @aquabatgirl
The actor hints at the possibility of playing this motion capture role in director James Gunn's Marvel adventure.
- "Javier Bardem: A very attractive spanish actor, he's a chameleon on screen. Although he had one of the worst hair-cuts (not his fault) in film history, he still managed to make a mentally unstable man with a chili-bowl cut badass.
Movies To Watch: No Country For Old Men, Skyfall, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, The Sea Inside" — @aquabatgirl
- "Danny Masterson: He's probably best known for playing the rebellious Steven Hyde on That 70's Show, but he's a talented young man with glorious curly hair. He's a also a DJ known as DJ Donkey Pizzle.
Movies To Watch: The Faculty, Yes Man, The Chicago 8, Beethoven's 2nd" — @aquabatgirl
- "Benicio Del Toro: A seasoned man, wise beyond his years. His acting is mind blowingly good. He's pungent with manlines and able to kick ass when the situation renders it necessary.
Movies To Watch: Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas, Snatch, Sin City, Wolfman, Savages, Traffic, The Usual Suspects" — @aquabatgirl
- "Aaron Taylor Johnson: He's a sexy english actor, who's made quite a name for himself. He's a newbie to the scene really, but there's no doubt that we'lll be seeing a lot from him
Movies To Watch: Kickass, Savages" — @aquabatgirl
- "Joseph Gordon Levitt: One of the best actors of recent years, and yet also one of the most underrated. Although underrated, he's gradually making his way to blockbuster success. And better yet, he's not like other celebrities who pride themselves. He's honest and doesn't need to rely on image for attention, because it's his amazing talent that sets him up high.
Movies To Watch: 3rd Rock From The Sun, 10 Things I Hate About You, 500 Days of Summer, Inception, Looper, Treasure Planet, Mysterious Skin, Brick" — @aquabatgirl
- "Emile Hirsch: A very beautiful and talented actor. He's kind of the cutest thing ever lol.
Movies To Watch: Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys, Milk, Into The Wild, Lords of Dogtown, The Emperors Club, The Girl Next Door" — @aquabatgirl
- "Topher Grace: An actor who is more convincing as a bed-wetter than an action hero. He's got uncanny wit and sarcasm. He's most well known as the adorkable Eric Foreman from That 70's Show.
Movies To Watch: Traffic, Sipderman 3, Win A Date With Tad Hamilton, Ocean's 12" — @aquabatgirl
- "Bill Murray: One of the best f*ucking guys ever. He's a great comedic actor, and he replaced Chevy Chase on SNL. Bill Murray is pretty much just a flippin awesome guiy.
Movies To Watch: Ghostbusters, Groundhog Day, Scrooged, Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou, Lost In Translation, What About Bob" — @aquabatgirl
Trend de la Creme - Fashion. Style. Beauty. Trends. - Indulge Your Trend Obsession
- "Woody Harrelson: He's a great actor with a unique look. Whatever he's in/doing, he always makes it look badass. He is a lover of twinkies and hater of the undead. Woody Harrelson is balls to the walls awesome.
Movies To Watch: Natural Born Killers, Zombieland, No Country For Old Men, Seven Psychopaths, A Scanner Darkly, The Thin Red Line, The People vs. Larry Flynt" — @aquabatgirl
- "Giovanni Ribisi: An amazingly talented man and super underrated. He has more talent in his little finger than most people have in their entire body. You could probably smell his awesomeness.
Movies To Watch: Sky Captain An The World Of Tomorrow, Saving Private Ryan, Public Enemies, Ted, Cold Mountain, Flight of the Phoenix, Avatar, Lost In Translation, Suburbia" — @aquabatgirl
- "Jude Law: Great British actor who nails every performance down.More often than not, he plays charming caddish types who turn out to be total b*astards but he's just so d*amn pretty you love him anyway.
Movies To Watch: Road To Perdition, The Talented Mr, Ripley, Gattaca, Enemy At The Gates, Cold Mountain, AI Aritificial Intelligence, The Aviator" — @aquabatgirl
- "Ethan Hawke: incredibly gorgeous, talented, sincere, and down to earth guy. He's beautiful inside and out. At one time he was married to Uma Thurman. He's also an Austin, TX native, which makes him even cooler.
Movies To Watch: Gattaca, Dead Poets Society, Lord of War, Hamlet, Training Day, Reality Bites" — @aquabatgirl
- "Dustin Hoffman: A legendary actor. He's clever, honest, and kind. He's transforms every character into something bigger and better. He has morals of the highest caliber and devilishly good looks.
Movies To Watch: Kramer v. Kramer, Death of Sales Man, Tootsie, The Graduate, Midnight Cowboy, Meet The Fockers, Rain Man" — @aquabatgirl
- "Christian Bale: A total badass. Only stars in good movies since he actually cares about quality and not just money. One of the best thing the UK has ever given the states. You have not lived until you have seen Christian Bale naked, with a chainsaw, killing hookers. Go rent American Psycho.
Movies To Watch: American Psycho, Empire of the Sun, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises, Machinist, Equilibrium, The Prestige, Newsies, Velvet Goldmine, Public Enemies" — @aquabatgirl
- "John Malkovich: He takes crazy to a whole new level. He plays a diverse group of roles, but is perfect as the paranoid, crazy guy. Got his name from his acting skills rather than his looks. He's tops and I love him
Movies To Watch: The Killing Fields, RED, Empire of the Sun, Being John Malkovich, Warm Bodies, Dangerous Liasons, Burn After Reading, Art School Confidential," — @aquabatgirl
View photos from Red (2010) with John Malkovich, pictured as Marvin Boggs, on IMDb!
- "Christian Slater: One of the greatest gifts to acting and hugely underrated. He was known as one of hollywoods's bad boys in the late 80's. He's kind of a cook, but he's still awesome...even if he does have crazy eyebrows!
Movies To Watch: The Heathers, Interview With A Vampire, The Crow," — @aquabatgirl
- "Harrison Ford He's portrayed a plethora of different characters, seems to be pissed off 24/7, shakes his finger at everyone, and his ship always brakes down.He's always mad, and it's funny as hell! Indiana Jones, Han Solo, Harrison Ford is great, need i say more?
Movies To Watch:
Star Wars, Blade Runner, Indianna Jones" — @aquabatgirl
- "Sean Bean: A very rugged, sexy man who has had a disproportionate number of dramatic death scenes in major movies. He's usually the evil villain, but he's still one of the coolest dudes ever. He's muthatruckin Boromir..."One Does Not Simply Walk Away From Sean Bean"
Movies To Watch:
LOTR Fellowship of the Ring, National Treasure, Flightplan, Hitcher, Equilibrium, Troy, Goldeneye" — @aquabatgirl
- "Willem Dafoe: A fantastic actor beyond comprehension. He's a boss and one of the coolest dudes ever. He's just amaizing, nuff said.
Movies To Watch: Spiderman, Boondock Saints, Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou, Antichrist, The Aviator, Once Upon A Time In Mexico, American Psycho, Shadow Of The Vampire, Platoon" — @aquabatgirl
Willem Dafoe, Actor: Spider-Man. In 1979, Willem Dafoe was given a small role in Michael Cimino's Heaven's Gate from which he was fired. His first feature role came shortly after in Kathryn Bigelow's The Loveless. From there, he went on to perform in over 80 films - in Hollywood (John Carter, Spider-Man, The English Patient, Finding Nemo...
- "Will Smith: Will smith was one of the very few people do to successfully in all aspects of entertainment. We all make fun of his music now, but you bought his songs, you knew the words and you sang it in the car,don't lie! He is a mega superstar.
Movies To Watch: I Robot, Men In Black, I Am Legend, Bad Boys, Independence Day, The Pursuit of Happiness, Ali" — @aquabatgirl
- "Alan Arkin: I love Alan Arkin. He's godly in my opinion, and I wish he were my grandfather. He's so funny and crochety, I love it. Alan Arkin has more badassery in his little finger than most have in their whole body. He's pretty much the bee's knees.
Movies To Watch: Little Miss Sunshine, Argo, Edward Scissorshands, Jakob The Liar, Gattaca, Grosse Pointe Blank, Catch 22" — @aquabatgirl
- "Michael Keaton: Michael Keaton is awesome...mostly because he plays awesome people.
Movies To Watch: Batman Returns (Tim Burton's Batman), Beetlejuice, Mr, Mom, Jackie Brown" — @aquabatgirl
Visit Biography.com and follow the career of actor Michael Keaton, comedic actor in Mr. Mom and Tim Butron collaborator in Batman and Beetlejuice.
- "Viggo Mortensen: Actor, Artist, Poet, Photographer. Has the ability to become every character he plays, and no two characters are the same.He plays the hottest king ... ever. (Aragorn).
Movies To Watch: LOTR trilogy, History of Violence, Hidalgo, Crimson Tide, The Crew, Idian Runner, 28 Days" — @aquabatgirl
- "Colin Farrell: He's a sexy irish god, and he's a total badass. He's really cool too and usually a sharp character. He does have a bit of a temper, but he wont curse at you. He wil just call you out on your sh*it, and tell it lie it is.
Movies To Watch: In Bruges, Phone Booth, Total Recall, Horrible Bosses, Minority Report" — @aquabatgirl
- "Josh Hartnett: A surprisingly talented hot young actor, best known for playing a drug dealing alien killer in The Faculty and then acting in a bunch of bad movies. He's recently been in some more high profile things. He has a voice that spontaneously cause orgasms. The only reason to watch Wicker Park is to obsess over Josh Hartnett more than that stalker-chick.
Movies To Watch: The Faculty, Wicker Park, Sin City, Lucky Number Slevin, 30 Days of Night, Pearl Harbor" — @aquabatgirl
- "Bruce Willis: Bruce Willis is the man. He owns. Bruce can single handidly take out 21 russian mercinaire,s with no shoes on! The coolest man ever, known for his toughness and baldness.
Movies To Watch: Die Hard, Armageddon, The Fifth Element, Pulp Fiction, Sin City" — @aquabatgirl
- "Ian McKellen: Sir Ian is an actor of stage and screen, as well as a prolific equality activist. He has been openly homosexual since the 1980s when he became a staunch gay rights activist.
Movies To Watch: Gods and Monsters, X-Men Trilogy, LOTR Trilogy, The Hobbit, Six Degrees of Separation, David Copperfield, The Da Vinci Code" — @aquabatgirl
White Book Journal entry from 16 September 2002 about marketing The Two Towers.
- "Tim Roth: An amazing actor from the UK, he has been in three Quentin Tarantino movies, his most famous role being Mr. Orange in Resevoir Dogs. Timmy isn't exactly the greatest looking guy, but he has a charisma that makes him extremely sexy. In fact, he has a large female fanbase who adores him.
Movies To Watch: Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Planet of the Apes, The Liability" — @aquabatgirl
- "River Phoenix: One of the best young actors of his time. Unfortunately, his life ended from drug using in 1993. He was 23 years old. If he was still alive, he'd probably be one of the greatest actors of this generation. His talent will be truly missed!
Movies To Watch: Stand By Me, Running On Empty, My Own Private Idaho, Indianna Jones and the Last Crusade, The Mosquito Coast" — @aquabatgirl
- "Jason Lee: The name of a prodigious actor and former skateboarder who played roles in several awesome Kevin Smith films.Made headlines when he named his child "Pilot Inspektor." He's kinda of a badass.
Movies To Watch: Dogma, Mallrats, The Incredibles, Almost Famous, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" — @aquabatgirl
- "Jay and Silent Bob: Jay and Silent Bob are the s*hit. The two pimpest dudes ever. Sure, they may deal drugs and Jay has the IQ of a hamster, but d*amn they are sweet. Also known as Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith, or Bluntman and Chronic.
Movies To Watch: Mallrats, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Clerks" — @aquabatgirl
- "Sam Rockwell: Zarking brilliant actor who should have totally won an Oscar for Moon. He's a bit of a kook, but he's super hilarious and a total chameleon on screen.
Movies To Watch: Moon, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, Iron Man 2, Seven Psychopaths, The Green Mile, The Assasination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Frost/Nixon, Hitchiker's Guide To The Galaxy, Charlie's Angels" — @aquabatgirl
- "Jason Schwartzman: A very sexy dark-haired actor with a mole on his left cheek . He's also the creative mind behind Coconut Records. He's an icon in botht he indie music and film scene.
Movies To Watch: Rushmore, Scott Pilgrim vs The World, I Heart Huckabees, Shopgirl, Moonrise Kingdom, The Darjeeling Limited" — @aquabatgirl
- "Anton Yelchin: One of the most promising young actors I've seen.He's Russian - American, thats why he's so good looking. Some people think he makes Zac Efron looks like Shrek.
Movies To Watch: Star Trek, Charlie Bartlett, Alpha Dog, Terminator Salvation, Fright Night" — @aquabatgirl
- "Robert Schwartzman: He's Jason's little brother, and he's totally adorable. Robert is best know for his role in the 2001 hit film the Princess Diaries along side Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews. These days Robert just focuses on his pop/rock band Rooney, whom he is the frontman for. Changed his name from Schwartzman to Carmine and back to Schwartzman to honor his grandfather.
Movies To Watch: Princess Diaries, The Virgin Suicides, The Chumscrubber" — @aquabatgirl
- "Sacha Baron Cohen: The genius that brought us memorable characters such as Borat. He uses shock humor and tries to bring out peoples prejudices. He often mocks his own race. Pretty much steals the show in whatever he's in. He's set to star in the upcoming Freddie Mercury biopic.
Movies To Watch: Madagascar, Borat, Bruno, The Dictator, Hugo, Les Misrabeles, Sweeny Todd, Talladega Nights," — @aquabatgirl
- "Paul Rudd: A greatly unappreciated comedy actor who frequently appears in "Frat Pack" films .
Movies To Watch: Role Models, I Love You Man, 40 Year Old Virgin, Anchorman, This Is 40, Wanderlust, Dinner For Schmucks, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Wet Hot American Summer" — @aquabatgirl
- "Andrew Garfield: The most perfect, most cynical human being to ever grace your television screen. Andrew Garfield is a babe.
Movies To Watch: The Social Network, The Amazing Spiderman, The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus, Never Let Me Go" — @aquabatgirl
- "Jeremy Renner: He who is the perfect balance between flamboyance, showiness and stylistic panache without attracting comments regarding his sexuality. He's usually seen armed and wearing leather jackets, guyliner, and with a pleasurably even coverage of facial stubble.
Movies To Watch: 28 Days Later, The Hurt Locker, The Avengers" — @aquabatgirl
- "Daniel Day Lewis: The best actor alive. He is reknowned for being the most selective actor in holywood, accepting a new roll every three years for which he is paid an enormous sum. He is also known for taking method acting to its extreme, staying in character whilst off set and preparing for his roles long before filming starts. Daniel Day Lewis is a pleasant reminder that Hollywood hasn't entirely substituted good actors for pretty faces.
Movies To Watch: My Left Foot, Gangs Of New York, Lincoln, There Will Be Blood, Last of the Mohicans, Nine, The Age of Innocence" — @aquabatgirl
- "Michael Caine: A god among men. He's Alfred to Bruce Wayne. He's amazing!
Movies To Watch: Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Children of Men, Miss Congeniality, Get Carter, Zulu, The Italian Job" — @aquabatgirl
- "Joel McHale: Charming and witty comedian from Seattle, Washington. He's Jeff Winger on Community, and he's fluent in sarcasm. I just cannot resist his skinny ties, his humor, his tall frame and his huge hands! And we all know what huge hands mean...!
Movies To Watch: The Informant" — @aquabatgirl
View photos of Jeff Winger from "Community" (2009) and "Community: Advanced Gay (#3.6)" (2011), featuring Joel McHale on IMDb!
- "Mark Wahlberg: Sexy model turned rapper to actor. He's too good for words and can only be described as godly. He's pretty much in everything, not even kidding.
Movies To Watch:
The Departed, The Italian Job, The Perfect Storm, Planet of the Apes, Ted, I Heart Huckabees, Date Night, The Fighter, Shooter, Four Brothers, Boogie Nights" — @aquabatgirl
Mark Wahlberg Interview THE RAVEN, FIVE BROTHERS, THE BRAZILIAN JOB, COCAINE COWBOYS, and THE FIGHTER - Which He Calls "the best film I've been in"
- Male Celebrities Matt Dillon Myspace Graphics, Male Celebrities Matt Dillon Myspace Comments, Male Celebrities Matt Dillon Graphics For Myspace"Matt Dillon: He is mostly known for his close work with many of the "Brat Pack" actors in the 80s. His popularity came from troubled teen roles such as badboy greaser Dallas Winston in The Outsiders. Really manly and super sexy no matter how old he gets.
Movies To Watch: Dueces Wild, The Outsiders, There's Something About Mary, Little Darlings, Drugstore Cowboy, Crash, Rumble Fish" — @aquabatgirl
- "John Cusack: John Cusack will never get the recognition he deserves. He plays the everyman brilliantly!
Movies To Watch: High Fidelity, Grosse Pointe Blank, Say Anything, Must Love Dogs" — @aquabatgirl
- "Judd Nelson:
A member of the Brat Pack actors of the 1980s who rose to fame in the movies of John Hughes. He's best known for portraying rebelious John Bender in The Breakfast Club.
Movies To Watch: Boondock Saints II, The Breakfast Club, St' Elmo's Fire, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" — @aquabatgirl
- "Orlando Bloom: He's one of the most loveably adorable actors out there. He's sometimes made fun of for being a bit of a sissy, but it's not really his fault. He's a pretty cool dude if you get to know him. He also plays the most gorgeous, badass elf of all Middle Earth.
Movies To Watch: LOTR trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean" — @aquabatgirl
Peter Jackson has once again taken to his official Facebook fan page to announce the latest and one of the most anticipated cast additions t
- "Sean Astin: An amazingly talented actor/director, that sucks adorably at poetry...with the most beautiful greeny eyes EVER and the cutest face.
Movies To Watch: LOTR trilogy, Goonies, Rudy, Encino Man" — @aquabatgirl
- "Corey Haim:
A pivotal actor of the 1980's on. Is a comedic genius of his time, and who constantly wowed audiences with his ingenious work. He will be missed by all.
Movies To Watch: Lucas, The Lost Boys, Licence To Drive, Dream a Little Dream" — @aquabatgirl
- "Corey Feldman: The other of the two Corey's of the 80's. He was a teen sensation and could've been tremendous. Now he mostly stars in low budget b-movies, but I love him none the less. rooting for a comeback!
Movies To Watch: Dream a Little Dream, Lost Boys, Stand By Me, Goonies" — @aquabatgirl
- "Donald Glover: aka Childish Gambino. The most multi-talented man on the planet. He is an amazing rapper, actor, writer and comedian. He plays Troy Barnes on Community on NBC and is hilarious.Should be the biggest celebrity in the world but not enough people recognize his genius.
Movies To Watch (besides Community): Mystery Team, The Muppets," — @aquabatgirl
- "Dave Franco: James Franco's adorable little brother. He's tries 232434 times less than Zac Efron and is 545345 times hotter. He's going to be big, maybe not James big, but big.
Movies To Watch: 21 Jump Street, Superbad, Fright Night, Warm Bodies" — @aquabatgirl
Dave Franco World
- "Anthony Hopkins: He supports environmental protection groups, cares about the whales in our oceans, and portrays the roles of the biggest bad asses' in film. He is one of a kind.
Movies To Watch: Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Red Dragon, The Elephant Man, The Mask of Zorro, Legends of the Fall" — @aquabatgirl
Your number one source for horror movies, Bloody-Disgusting brings all the latest news, reviews, interviews, along with our massive online community.
- "Dane DeHaan: He may seem like the one that doesnt like to talk much, but he's a true gift to the acting community, His piercing stare is melting, oh god..so pretty. He's got that lost puppy dog look, and definite acting chops. He's big in the indie scene, but he's going to be a hollywood A-lister someday.
Movies To Watch: Chronicle" — @aquabatgirl
- "Marlon Brando: One of the greatest actors of the twentieth century.He was a total tough guy, who could kick your a*ss with the flick of his wrist. He remains a master of his craft.
Movies To Watch: Mutiny on the Bounty, The Godfather, Streetcare Named Desire, Guys and Dolls, On The Waterfront, Apocalypse Now" — @aquabatgirl
Marlon Brando Pictures, Biography, Filmography, News, Great Film Moments, Videos
- "Daniel Craig: aka The Blonde Bond. The ultimate gentleman spy. Agent 007 with a lincense to kill. Women want him and men want to be him. A bad-white-ass-mofo with style.
Movies To Watch: Casino Royale, Quantum of Solace, Skyfall. Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Golden Compass" — @aquabatgirl
- "James Dean: super foxy actor in the 1950s who starred in only 3 major films, but remains a cult cinema icon 50 years after his death. His most famous film is Rebel Without a Cause, where Dean becomes the very symbol of teenage rebellion an angst.
Movies To Watch: East of Eden, Rebel Without A Cause, Giant" — @aquabatgirl
- "Jack Nicholson: One of the greatest and most respected actors in Hollywood, even when have played some crappy roles the fact that he is indeed an amazing actor can't be denied....also known for having a very weird personality, along with one of the scariest eyes on the industry.
Movies To Watch: The Shining, Chinatown, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Batman, Easy Rider, Five Easy Pieces, The Last Detail, A Few Good Men, As Good As It Gets, Ironweed, About Schmidt" — @aquabatgirl
- "Jeffrey Dean Morgan: Generally considered to be an absolute bada*ss. Father of Sam and Dean Winchester on the CW show "Supernatural. John Winchester for president! Dudes needslessons from Jeffrey Dean Morgan on how to cry like a man!
Movies To Watch: The Losers, Watchmen, The Possession, Dillinger and Capone" — @aquabatgirl
Jeffrey Dean Morgan lists & pictures
- "Philip Seymour Hoffman: Currently the best actor of this generation, who only recently came into the limelight. The fact is, Philip Seymour Hoffman is this generation's Robert De Niro, he's kind of amazing!
Movies To Watch: Capote, Doubt, Before The Devil Knows You're Dead, Synecdoche New York, The Savages, Charlie Wilson's War" — @aquabatgirl
- "Christopher Plummer: He exudes features that elevate respect, elegance, romance, sexiness, and most of all, charm and style. He is like a hipster in the sense that he does not need to try to have a keen sense of style in the appropriate setting. He may be ancient, but he hasn't lost his youthful spark on screen.
Movies To Watch: The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, A Beautiful Mind, Up, Syriana, The New World, Sound of Music" — @aquabatgirl
- "Patrick Fugit: He's one of the best young actors out there, and he's totally underrated. Patrick's been in some truly amazing roles, and totally brought the characters to life. All around perfect man and a sexy beast.
Movies To Watch: Almost Famous, Saved, Wristcutters: A Love Story" — @aquabatgirl
- "Fred Willard: Fred Willard radiates a unique charm that has established him as one of the industry's most gifted comic actors. He's completely and utterly insane, but that makes for some comedy gold. The stuff that comes out of his mouth is both shocking and hilarious.
Movies To Watch: Best In Show, A Mighty Wind, Youth In Revolt, Anchorman, Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle" — @aquabatgirl
- "Charlie Day: I love this man. He cracks me up and I think he's uber adorable." — @aquabatgirl
- "Michael Fassbender: First Michael Fassbender is incredibly sexy. Second, he's probably one of the greatest actors of our generation.
Movies: 12 Years A Slave, Shame, X-Men 1st Class, Hunger, A Dangerous Method, Inglorious Basterds, The Counselor" — @aquabatgirl
- "Charlie Hunnam: The very hot Jax from Sons of Anarchy...literally every time he give a cheeky smile, women's ovaries explode. So sexy!" — @aquabatgirl