- The slim-fit of Citizens of Humanity's 'Emerson' boyfriend jeans makes them a flattering pair on all figures. With inset seams to lengthen and slim, this distressed blue style is relaxed through the thigh and tapered at the ankle. Roll the cuffs and wear them with a shirt and loafers on warm days. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemRUNWAY STYLE - A chunky texture open lattice knit sweater is cut close to the body in a cropped length and makes for an ideal layering companion. We love it over a flowy dress. Content & Care: Cropped length. 19 1/2" inches from high point shoulder. Model is a size S. Imported. 73% cotton, 27% nylon. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemThe perfect slip-on-and-go shoe for effortless chic, our Chelsea Cap-Toe Ballet Flat is a close cousin of the genuine ballerina slipper, with a little extra structure for support and comfort. A minimalist’s must-have in rich leather and glossy patent, with grosgrain trim and a tiny logo charm, it brings understated femininity and polish to any outfit. Leather and grosgrain upper. Tonal grosgrain bow detail at top. Leather interior.
- Akris puntoTribal-Print Jacquard CoatDetailsSouthwestern-print wool blend jacquard.Detachable dyed rabbit fur (Spain) collar.Open front with snap closure.Long sleeves with split cuffs.Ruffled back folds nip waist.Tailored fit; falls above knee.Wool/acrylic/viscose/nylon; viscose lining.Imported.Designer About Akris Punto:Akris Punto focuses exclusively on designer sportswear, combining the exquisite tailoring for which Swiss label Akris is known with accessibility on a broader scale. This independent collection was started in 1996 and is notable for its well-designed separates, which follow the lead of Akris Creative Director Albert Kriemler.
- Inès & Maréchal travels the world to source the finest furs. This black rabbit coat is tailored for an elegant finish and comes with an optional fox collar for added warmth. Make it your go-to through the cooler months with skinny trousers and ankle boots. Snap fastenings. Optional magnetic-fastening fox fur collar, side pockets. Fully lined. 100% Rabbit Fur. Collar: 100% Fox Fur. Material II: 86% Wool, 12% Polyamide, 2% Elastane. Lining: 100% Polyester. Dry clean.
- Stella McCartneyTomboy Ripped Ankle Jeans, Pale BlueDetailsDenim boyfriend-fit jeans with whiskering, fading, and ripped distressing.Low, hip-slung rise.Five-pocket style.Relaxed legs.Cuffed above the ankle.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemREBECCA TAYLOR EXCLUSIVE-Perforated knit sleeves balance a chunky open weave knit. Ribbed neck, cuffs and hem. Relaxed fit. Wear casually with your favorite denim skinny jeans or shorts. Content & Care: Hits at waist line. 20 1/4" inches from model high point shoulder. Model is a size small. Imported. 73% cotton, 27% nylon. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemUpdate your flats with Miu Miu's glossy patent-leather pointed ballerinas. Contrasting black and nude, they're a graphic choice best shown off next to neutral shades. Upper: Lamb leather. Pointed toe. Elasticated sides. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemMary Katrantzou took a demure approach to prints for her latest collection this Saga trees coat an elegant example. The sophisticated colour palette and jacquard finish make it the perfect evening piece. Wear yours over smart tailoring or a fitted cocktail dress for a stunning finishing touch.