- What a day to stroll about the museum gardens in this deep yellow A-line dress from Closet, a British clothing brand exclusively produced in the UK. This sturdy stetch-cotton frock features a box pleated skirt and petite cutouts, perfectly melding your classic and edgy style plus, handy pockets welcome the museum map and a picked flower or two! Mid-length Sleeveless A-line Gilded Gardens Dress by Closet in Yellow embellished with Cutout, Pleats, Pockets for Daytime Party occasions.
- Christian LouboutinLady Peep Patent Red Sole Pump, BlackDetailsChristian Louboutin patent leather pump. Peep toe sits atop 1 1/4" platform. 5 3/4" covered heel; 4 1/2" equiv. Low dipped vamp visually elongates legs. Leather lining and footbed. Christian Louboutin signature red leather sole. "Lady Peep" is made in Italy. Designer About Christian Louboutin: French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- VinceOversized V-Neck CardiganDetailsVince oversized ribbed-knit cardigan. V neckline; button front. Long sleeves. Front spacious patch pockets. Hem falls to knee. Yak/wool. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Vince: Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- Similar itemIts an occasion for breaking out the bubbly - and this ModCloth-exclusive, sleeveless ivory dress by Corey Lynn Calter! A smooth satin bodice and floral lace skirt - accented with shimmering threads - makes this dress perfect for a special celebration. Corey Lynn Calter's brilliant twists on classic designs and silhouettes draw from edgy, ethereal, and always eclectic influences. Vintage Inspired Long Spaghetti Straps Shift Champagne Celebration Dress by Corey Lynn Calter in Cream embellished with Lace for Wedding, Bride, Special Occasion occasions.
- Similar itemBeige wool v-neck cardigan from Marni featuring long sleeves, a front button fastening and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Similar itemIf you love our "Very Prive," take a look at her sexy sister, "Flo." Standing 120mm tall, this charming peep toe has a thin, stiletto heel and a perfectly petite platform, providing a sense of sultriness to her timeless shape. Color : Black. Material : Patent Leather. Heel height : 120mm.
- Similar itemJimmy ChooLuna Patent Metallic Platform Pump, NudeDetailsJimmy Choo patent leather pump. Peep toe tops 1/2" metallic platform. 4" covered heel; 3 1/2" equivalent. Leather lining and sole. "Luna" is made in Italy. Sizing note: Jimmy Choo runs small. We suggest that you order a half size larger than you typically wear. Designer About Jimmy Choo: Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
- Zip fastening along back. 56% polyester, 25% acetate, 17% viscose, 2% elastane; lining: 82% polyester, 18% spandex. Dry clean. Designer color: Canary Yellow/ White
- Acne StudiosRaya Oversized Knit CardiganDetailsAcne Studios long knit cardigan. Collarless; open front. Extended long sleeves. Dropped shoulders. Side pockets. Ribbed hem. Oversized silhouette. Mohair/wool/polyester/spandex. Imported. Designer About Acne Studios:100 pairs of raw-denim jeans turned Swedish label Acne from upstart creative collective to global fashion house. Established in Stockholm in 1996 as a creative consultancy, Acne- or Ambition to Create Novel Expression- stumbled into the spotlight when founder Jonny Johansson gave away 100 pairs of jeans to fashionable friends and influencers. Today, the group runs companies in advertising, design, film, and fashion, applying a multidisciplinary approach to everything they do. In addition to their signature denim, Acne produces apparel for men and women characterized by juxtapositional designs and eclectic, innovative materials.