- "1 body scrub" — @coastally
Start your day right with a generous helping of Porridge soap. Ideal for sensitive skin; it’s irresistible to everyone else, even bears. A nutritious breakfast bar; we fill each one with oats to gently exfoliate and cleanse. As the oats mix with hot water, they create calming milk that soothes and softens your entire body. Organic orange juice is full of nutritious vitamin C, ideal for refreshing and brightening your skin, and keeping it clear. Oh, and did we mention the delicious caramel scent? All in all, this soap is just right.
- "2 hair styling cream" — @coastally
Enjoy some of our smooth R & B hair stylings to control your frizzy, flyaway hair. An instant best-seller, our easy-to-use “hair finisher” uses softening ingredients of organic avocado butter, oatmeal, olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, jojoba oil and candelilla wax because they are extremely effective for conditioning the hair and scalp. Three of our UK shop managers came up with R & B to revive and balance their wayward follicles. It works well with African American or curly hair because it conditions with a lot of moisture. And once you smell the seductive orange blossom and jasmine fragrance, your hair will truly get its groove back.
- "1 lotion" — @coastally
- "1 facial scrub" — @coastally
For those who like it smooth but not too rough, give your skin the special treatment and take it all off with our scrubby selection for the shower. If a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, surely a handful of Fair Trade sugar or Rhassoul mud will help you smooth out your rough patches and make your bumpy bits down. Shower yourself soft with our selection of solid, preservative-free gentle Shower Scrubs to work their magic and leave you with smoother, fantastic smelling skin.
- "1 acne fighter" — @coastally
We’re often too upset over blemishes to stop and consider what they are; a clogged pore that’s become inflamed because of built-up dirt and bacteria. Let’s take a deep breath together. There you go. Now that we can look at this with a level head, smooth on Grease Lightning, our super effective spot-cleansing gel to get things back to normal. A gentle infusion of thyme, tea tree and rosemary cleans up problematic dirt and soothing aloe vera gel calms and hydrates irritated skin. See? Blemishes aren’t so scary after all.
- "7 body scrub" — @coastally
Our solid Sugar Scrub is tough on cellulite and unwanted bumps, but kind on your skin. It’s no nonsense attitude doesn’t waste any time getting down to business; sweetly exfoliating with Fair Trade sugar and stimulating circulation with fennel and ginger. It’s not all rough stuff though; calming lavender has a balancing effect and encourages healthier skin. Get yourself wet in the bath or shower (but don’t let the bar get under the running water). Scrub, scrub, scrub and rinse away! You’ll be left with smoother, cleaner and radiant skin. Water you waiting for? Get scrubbing!
- "1" — @coastally
Wallow in the mud with our fizzy cube of Rhassoul mud for a deep down dirty cleanse for clear skin. Glorious Mud body mask gets you mucky, but leaves your skin absolutely delectable. Smooth all over and cover your wet body for a glorious effect and leave for a few minutes before rinsing off. Aloe vera extract is skin soothing, and the mix of sesame and vanilla oils moisturize and soften. And the scent? It’s anything but earthy - it’s the luxurious fragrance of Crème Anglais. Cleaning up just got a lot more fun, in fact, it’s muddy marvelous!
- "1" — @coastally
All That Jas may look innocent enough, all pastel green and garnished with pretty little flowers, but once you detonate this sexy sphere, it quickly starts to work its wicked ways! We add vetivert oil to get rid of any built up stress or tension and clear the mind of nervous jitters while jasmine absolute revitalizes and warms the emotions (to put it delicately).
- "1" — @coastally
We thought it was time for a new floral Bath Bomb so we designed the Rose Queen. Full of blossoms, petals and a sensuous new rose fragrance, this one is a splendid, sophisticated bomb fit for a queen. When LUSH co-founder and Bath Bomb inventor Mo first dropped one of these in a tub to show everyone her latest invention, she asked if there were enough petals. Everyone said they thought there was plenty, but Mo went ahead and put lots more in to really spoil us!
- With blasts of sparkles and refreshing grapefruit oil, Space Girl is a Bath Bomb of astronomical proportions. You’ll be ready to explore the cosmos (bath time) in a trail of purple stardust. We put real popping candies into each one to add some pop to our signature fizz. Shaped like Saturn, the energizing scent of blackcurrant candies will make you hungry for your own space adventures as you soak away in the tub. It’s really out of this world.
- "9" — @coastally
For an out-of-this-world bathing expedition, pop a Rocketeer Bath Bomb in the tub. The blue rocket pack shoots around your tub, leaving a wake of froth, fizz and the sweet scent of candy sticks. Watch the water change from blue to yellow to green as the yellow "flames" push the rocket around the tub. We made this one to entice our little ones into the tub for an exciting adventure, but it turns out (as usual) we like using it ourselves too!
- "8" — @coastally
- "2 shampoo" — @coastally
There’s nothing new about our stimulating cinnamon and clove shampoo bar. But, it is incredibly effective at giving you thicker, shinier hair and invigorating your scalp. When stress or life goes to your head, our shampoo will encourage hair growth and motivated tired scalps with spice and mint oils. It’s intense, (in the best possible way), but works wonders on irritated scalps or hair that’s thinning. Rosemary and nettle herbs rejuvenate, and make your hair shiny and soft as a feather. All of this, in one little beautifully fragranced spice bar; are you ready for a NEW shampoo?
- "1" — @coastally
It’s time to bring Sexy to the shower. Jump start your morning with a juicy citrus splash of organic orange juice and zesty lime oil. It’s the perfect solution to recharge your sex appeal when you’re feeling sluggish. Simply unpeel your clothes and get to work with our scrubby soap loaded with citrus peels to exfoliate and tone your skin while you suds up. You’ll feel fresh and squeaky clean again in no time and the revitalizing citrus juices and oils will get your senses going.
- "1 parfume" — @coastally
- With so many perfumes having a tendency to create headaches and allergic reactions because of strong smells or preservatives, natural LUSH perfumes are like a breath of fresh air – often literally! The scents are sweet and fresh, although there are also plenty of sexy, spicy perfumes for fun and feisty date nights. If you're
- Our product inventors worked hard in the labs, experimenting with all sorts of different flavors before they landed on this seductive honey lip balm. Honey Trap is filled with toning sweet orange and cooling peppermint to soothe dry, chapped lips. Rich honey moisturizes and melted white chocolate is part of that delectable flavor. After all that chocolate tasting and kissing we did in the name of innovation, we think Honey Trap can certainly be considered our most delicious lip balm to date. It's a hard life we have here at LUSH.
- You may not realize it, but our vegan customers can appreciate how difficult it is to find lip products made without beeswax or honey. We invented this lip balm for them! A light, citrus blend that leaves your lips beautifully soft, None of Your Beeswax tastes of lemon, mandarin and vanilla. If that wasn’t fantastic enough, we add extra virgin coconut oil, murumuru butter and carnauba wax (as an alternative to beeswax) to keep your lips soft and supple. It's so delicious that all the non-vegans have been using it, too.
- Brighten, lighten and throw off the gloom with a concentrated citrus fix. We make our Each Peach massage bar with fruity avocado and mango kernel butters, and mix them with our cocoa butter and shea butter base for an extra nutritious, skin softening treat. Each Peach is super emollient and moisturizing for the skin; but it also gives a good glide when it is being worked over and massaged into the body. Customers have fallen in love with this peachy massage and it’s a best seller all year long – it’s not hard to see why.
- The flirty extrovert of our Solid Body Tint range, Shimmy Shimmy leaves you with sexy, glowing skin. It's shaped like a heart and smells rather beautifully of vanilla and lavender, with a hint of herbal clary sage – just the thing to get hearts racing indeed. The real attraction is the way it makes your skin shine. The skin softening butters help the glitter stick for a very subtle, but ever so effective shimmer, giving your skin a pinky-bronze glow that lights up your skin, (and if you’re lucky, your nights).
- Our very friendly massage bar comes with benefits, because it's chock full of marigold (tagetes) oil. Marigold oil is used in our skin care products (Charity Pot, Fair Trade Foot Lotion), not only for its lovely fragrance, but also because it helps keep skin calm, clear and comfortable. We chose Fair Trade organic cocoa butter and cocoa absolute for this tempting bar to make it smell extra chocolate-y. The only difficulty in using our melty bar? Deciding which friend to call first to use it with! When in doubt, call them both!
- American Cream is our dreamy, medium-strength for soft, shiny and bouncy locks. Softening honey, scalp clarifying lavender and fresh oranges make a conditioner suitable for all hair types to soften rough ends and keep hair calm. Not to mention the absolutely delectable strawberry vanilla cream scent. Mark was inspired by a vision of 1950s US milk bars, where teenagers would meet and drink frothy, creamy milkshakes. He concocted our best-selling conditioner to soften and control, all while evoking memories. No wonder it remains such a customer favorite year after year!