Tis' the season to be jolly! fa la la la.....
Ahh! My favorite time of year again!!
Well these are some of the items on my "dream" list!!
1. Chanel Classic Large Black Caviar Tote Bag- I am so head over heels in love with this bag.
First of all, This is my dream purse. It is incredible and lovely. The Chanel Classic Large Caviar Tote bag is timeless and classic, a bag of high quality that I will probably be able to pass onto my daughter and grand kids! It is so big I could actually fit my life in there. I am always in San Francisco so I love big, comfortable, and versatile purses..It's a great bag to bring on job interviews, Its fun and professional at the same time!
2. Vena Cava Paco Boot-The perfect boots for being in the big city! Gorgeous as well!
I love the face that these boots are modern and chic! They are not too high so I can get around San Francisco without falling on my face in front of everyone! Also, They keep my feet warm during the colder weather! Completely versatile..I can bring them to Lake Tahoe and still be able to walk. They can go with pretty much any outfit and make it look expensive!!!
3. Prada Baroque Sunglasses-SO COMPLETLY in love with these!!
I have tried these beauties on at Nordstrom! So gorgeous and Chic! instantly making me feel like a million bucks! These are not sunglasses- They are a peice of artwork!!
4. Black tux superskinny jeans- I love the black, sleek look of the jeans..I do not have much jeans. Im always in leggings! time for a change up! I love these!
5.Juicy Couture Belted faux fur gilet-Not only are faux fur gilets super in..They are super cute! Total Rachel Zoe! I have wanted a faux fur vest for 4 years and have not found the right one until I tried this on! I love it!!!!
6. Prada Genuine Snakeskin Driving Moccasin-PERFECTION IN SHOE FORM! I love everything about these...Especially since I am in moccasins ALL of the time. Prada Moccasins are so incredibly chic! My Moccasins are finally worn out. I have worn them every day of winter for 2 years. Time to retire them :(