- Similar itemRemember when the best part of the day was coming home from school and taking that first bite of a sweet treat? Los Angeles-based Cake Monkey takes those nostalgic tastes and elevates them to a grown-up palate. Made by hand in small batches, these riffs on the classic toaster pop combine sheets of flaky, buttery pie pastry with fun and flavorful fillings. Great for breakfast, snacks or dessert, these pops in five flavors offer something for everyone. Simply reheat in a toaster oven and serve. Apple Crumble: Flaky, buttery pastry filled with tart-sweet cider-roasted Pink Lady and Granny Smith apples, topped with crunchy streusel, drizzled with dark caramel and sprinkled with sugar. Chocolate Almond: Pastry pockets filled creamy chocolate-almond filling, topped with crunchy streusel, dusted with powdered chocolate and drizzled with bittersweet chocolate. Blueberry Crumble: Pastry pockets filled with sweet house-made blueberry jam, topped with crunchy streusel and dusted with powdered sugar. Brown Sugar Cinnamon: Pastry rectangles filled with a mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon, drizzled with royal icing and sprinkled with sugar sparkles. 10 individually wrapped pieces. 4" x 3" (approx. 4.25 oz.) each. Shipped frozen to arrive chilled. Made in USA.
- Similar itemMadagascar bourbon pure vanilla sugar is a flavorful blend of gourmet baker’s sugar and the pinnacle of all vanillas, Madagascar bourbon pure vanilla extract. Use it in any product where a hint of vanilla and the sweetness of sugar are desired. Vanilla sugar is ideal for bakery products such as cookies, cakes, pies and pastries. It is also great for general cooking, adding to beverages, or as a sweet topping. 8½ oz.
- Similar itemYou can use these glass pastry stands together to make a tower of treats or individually to show off your baked creations! Cleaning & Care: Dishwasher Safe. Material: Glass. Origin: China. Size/Capacity: 3-Tier/8-in/10-in/12-in.
- Stash Premium White Chai Tea, Tea Bags, 100ct. The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 1972, the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship's captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his "stash," stowed carefully as his "private reserve." Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness. On its own, white tea tastes very mellow with a hint of sweetness. With the addition of exotic chai spices Stash Premium Chai White Tea becomes deliciously unique. Experience the silkiness of this blend with a dash of milk and sugar. This tea is a refreshing lift from morning to evening. Stash Tea has been committed to providing premium quality teas and an unsurpassed tea drinking experience. Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the world's premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup.
- Similar itemStylishly store your kitchen essentials with this porcelain jar from Seletti. Crafted in the shape of a tin can, it features a ring-pull lid and is perfect for storing tea, coffee, sugar and other kitchen staples. Part of the Daily Aesthetics collection, the idea behind the range is to embrace the beauty of everyday items and transform them into chic reusable pieces. Key features: * Material: fine porcelain * Dimensions: H10.7x7.4cm * Designed by Selab & Alessandro Zambelli * Innovative crisp white porcelain jar * Crafted in the shape of a recyclable tin can * Part of the Daily Aesthetics collection * Microwave & dishwasher safe * More home accessories available from Seletti
- Once guests get a taste of the homemade goodies you've stored inside this glass mushroom jar from One Hundred 80 Degrees, theyre sure to come back for a second serving! A red, ceramic mushroom cap tops the transparent silhouette of this cute canister, which houses your delightful confections in charming fashion. Plant this dotted, rubber-sealed piece atop your gingham tablecloth before tea time, and friends will soon be begging for morel of your sweet treats!
- Similar itemBring uniformity to your baking with the Ateco 12-pc. Round Pastry Cookie Cutter Set. Twelve tinned-steel cutters help you create pastries and decorations of all sizes, and the rounded top edge lets you press firmly to cut through thick ingredients with comfort. Sharp cutting edges slice through delicate dough with precision, making this set a go-to choice for home chefs of any skill level. Serve up rounded tea sandwiches, small pies or miniature crusts for a make-your-own pizza party. We know beautiful cakes and pastry displays help make special events. Bring polka-dot precision to a birthday cake by using smaller cutters on rolled fondant or modeling chocolate, or bake up spicy meat pies by spooning filling onto dough circles made with larger cutters. Fold the circle over and press the edges closed with a fork before baking. Substitute meat for fruit and top the warm pies with ice cream for delectable treats at the end of any event. The entire set of cutters nests in a steel tin that keeps them clean and organized when not in use. Best Used For: Use a single cutter for a uniform batch of cookies or biscuits, or pair cutters of varied sizes and fry up a batch of homemade doughnuts. Features: Professional-gauge steel construction ensures years of use. Storage container keeps set organized and clean. Large range of sizes for versatile food prep. Cleaning & Care: Handwash and Dry Thoroughly. Dimensions: Cutters range from 7/8 to 4 7/16-in. Material: Professional Gauge Tinned Steel. Origin: China. Size/Capacity: 12-pc.
- Similar itemVisually striking, Bee Raw's Blueberry honey is a rich and sturdy medium amber honey. Strong and sweet, with earthy components, this delectable honey finishes with a playful, buttery-sweet note. Apiary Location: Maine. Floral Source: Managed wild low bush blueberries (Vaccinium angustifolium) Cheese Pairing: Stilton and other milder blue chesses. Fruit Pairing: Lemon, melons. Dairy Pairing: Crème fraiche, sour cream, yogurt. Tea Pairing: High mountain oolong tea. Nutritional Facts. Serving size: 1 Tablespoon. 16G sugars, 17g carbohydrates, 0g fat, 60 calories. Note: Children under the age of one year should not consume raw honey.
- Enjoy a cup of your favorite tea with this lovely Gordon Ramsay Maze tea set from Royal Doulton. Product Features: Teapot makes it easy to serve tea to guests. Solid color and delicate curves create a classic look. Concentric lines add a soft, textural touch. Wide handles and round knobs ensure convenient use. What's Included: 48-oz. teapot 8-oz. creamer 8-oz. covered sugar jar Product Construction & Care: Stoneware Dishwasher & microwave safe Product Details: Model numbers: Blue: GRMZBL21217 Chili red: 40002252 Dark gray: 40003020 Denim: GRMZDE21217 Taupe: GRMZTA21217 Teal: GRMZTE21217 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 3 PIECE. Color: Beige/Khaki. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Stoneware.