- Similar itemModeled after the pastry that has taken New York City by storm, our version of the clever hybrid between a croissant and donut makes it easy for you to enjoy the treats at home, piping hot and at their flaky, tender best. Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon prepares our Croissonuts by hand using his award-winning croissant dough. In less time than it takes to wait in line for the original, you can deep-fry the pastries, give them a quick toss in sugar and discover what the buzz is about. 18 Croissonuts (1 lb. 9 oz. total). Each is approx. 2 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high. Shipped frozen. Made in USA.
- Similar itemRemember when the best part of the day was coming home from school and taking that first bite of a sweet treat? Los Angeles-based Cake Monkey takes those nostalgic tastes and elevates them to a grown-up palate. Made by hand in small batches, these riffs on the classic toaster pop combine sheets of flaky, buttery pie pastry with fun and flavorful fillings. Great for breakfast, snacks or dessert, these pops in five flavors offer something for everyone. Simply reheat in a toaster oven and serve. Apple Crumble: Flaky, buttery pastry filled with tart-sweet cider-roasted Pink Lady and Granny Smith apples, topped with crunchy streusel, drizzled with dark caramel and sprinkled with sugar. Chocolate Almond: Pastry pockets filled creamy chocolate-almond filling, topped with crunchy streusel, dusted with powdered chocolate and drizzled with bittersweet chocolate. Blueberry Crumble: Pastry pockets filled with sweet house-made blueberry jam, topped with crunchy streusel and dusted with powdered sugar. Brown Sugar Cinnamon: Pastry rectangles filled with a mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon, drizzled with royal icing and sprinkled with sugar sparkles. 10 individually wrapped pieces. 4" x 3" (approx. 4.25 oz.) each. Shipped frozen to arrive chilled. Made in USA.
- Similar itemWe love this easy-to-use RSVP International 5-c. Endurance Triple-Mesh Sifter for everyday baking. Sift your dry ingredients to separate clumps using the triple-mesh screen ideal for use with baking soda, fine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. The squeeze handle lets you sift with ease, and the large 5-cup capacity makes this sifter well-suited for creating homemade pancake batter and cake mixes or for prepping dry ingredients for flaky, delicious pastry dough. Use this sifter to aerate dry ingredients so that your cookies and cakes have the right density and texture. The stainless-steel construction of this sifter ensures it will work hard in your kitchen for years to come, and the classic design helps to add a professional look to your kitchen. Safe for use in the dishwasher, this handy kitchen tool is easy to clean, so you can get your prep space under control after baking your favorite pastries, pies and cakes. For serious pastry chefs, a sturdy 5-cup sifter is a must-have kitchen accessory, and we love the results you'll get from this model. Best Used For: Use this sifter to separate clumps and impurities from your dry baking ingredients, such as buckwheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. This sifter is also ideal for garnishing angel food and devil's food cakes, French toast and donuts with powdered sugar. Cleaning & Care: Dishwasher Safe. Origin: China.
- Similar itemMadagascar bourbon pure vanilla sugar is a flavorful blend of gourmet baker’s sugar and the pinnacle of all vanillas, Madagascar bourbon pure vanilla extract. Use it in any product where a hint of vanilla and the sweetness of sugar are desired. Vanilla sugar is ideal for bakery products such as cookies, cakes, pies and pastries. It is also great for general cooking, adding to beverages, or as a sweet topping. 8½ oz.
- Similar itemThis silicone mold turns out a dozen delectable chocolate cakes called bouchons (French for "corks"). Serve them with a dusting of confectioners' sugar or drizzle them with chocolate sauce or crème anglaise. Made of flexible silicone – the first choice of many pastry chefs – the mold heats evenly and cools quickly. Heat-resistant to 500°F. Naturally nonstick, the silicone releases evenly baked pastries every time without greasing or flouring. Made in France by de Buyer, a premier manufacturer of cooks' tools and bakeware since 1830. Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Stash Premium White Chai Tea, Tea Bags, 100ct. The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 1972, the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship's captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his "stash," stowed carefully as his "private reserve." Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness. On its own, white tea tastes very mellow with a hint of sweetness. With the addition of exotic chai spices Stash Premium Chai White Tea becomes deliciously unique. Experience the silkiness of this blend with a dash of milk and sugar. This tea is a refreshing lift from morning to evening. Stash Tea has been committed to providing premium quality teas and an unsurpassed tea drinking experience. Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the world's premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup.
- Similar itemYou can use these glass pastry stands together to make a tower of treats or individually to show off your baked creations! Cleaning & Care: Dishwasher Safe. Material: Glass. Origin: China. Size/Capacity: 3-Tier/8-in/10-in/12-in.
- Similar itemStylishly store your kitchen essentials with this porcelain jar from Seletti. Crafted in the shape of a tin can, it features a ring-pull lid and is perfect for storing tea, coffee, sugar and other kitchen staples. Part of the Daily Aesthetics collection, the idea behind the range is to embrace the beauty of everyday items and transform them into chic reusable pieces. Key features: * Material: fine porcelain * Dimensions: H10.7x7.4cm * Designed by Selab & Alessandro Zambelli * Innovative crisp white porcelain jar * Crafted in the shape of a recyclable tin can * Part of the Daily Aesthetics collection * Microwave & dishwasher safe * More home accessories available from Seletti
- Once guests get a taste of the homemade goodies you've stored inside this glass mushroom jar from One Hundred 80 Degrees, theyre sure to come back for a second serving! A red, ceramic mushroom cap tops the transparent silhouette of this cute canister, which houses your delightful confections in charming fashion. Plant this dotted, rubber-sealed piece atop your gingham tablecloth before tea time, and friends will soon be begging for morel of your sweet treats! Mushrooms Amanita Second Helping Jar by One Hundred 80 Degrees in Red for Wedding occasions.