- Similar itemHarmony, simplicity and serenity characterize the Suzanne lounge collection by Japanese designer Kazuhide Takahama. An updated classic, originally designed for the Gavina Group of Milan in 1965. Made of a tubular steel base with polished chrome finish for excellent durability. Versatile line can be used as modular seating. The Suzanne Settee is GreenGuard certified. GreenGuard is the most respected independent testing program for low-emiting products.GreenGuard certified products help reduce indoor air pollution and create healthier interior environments. Features: Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers. Separate high-resilient Cal 117 foam cushions with MDF seat and back support structure. Frame is an aluminum extrusion with polished aluminum end caps and top edge with brushed aluminum sides. Plastic glides included. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- Similar itemDesign Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, 2006. Transparent or smooth batch-dyed polycarbonate. Made in Italy by Kartell. Panier is the first object to be signed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec for Kartell. Their rigorous technological and functional research resulted in a container basket in a simple but very communicative shape. Comprised of four modules to form the four fourths of a shiny, transparent circle bursting into rays of light. The fourths are attached to each other using opaque joints and stability is achieved simply by using inserts. The two brothers, Ronan and Erwan, have been working together since 1999. Their collaboration is a constant dialogue, nourished by their single identities and strived towards a common goal. Today, the Bouroullec brothers work with numerous manufacturers such as Vitra, Cappellini, Issey Miyake, Magis, Ligne Roset, Habitat and the Kréo Gallery. They were named "Creator of the Year" in 2002, elected "designer of the year" in 2003 and have won multiple other awards. Their creations have been exhibited in many collective or solo exhibitions and are part of some permanent museum collections around the world. Panier is a container which can be closed on one side with a trasparent lid in polycarbonate and it can easily be used as an end table or as a magazine rack. It is made of transparent polycarbonate and is available in a variety of colors. It's a practical and eclectic object with an attractive and playful appearance. 24" dia. | 8.25" h.
- Similar itemDefined by a low profile, boldly outlined architectural surrounds and soft interior cushions, the D'Urso Residential Lounge Collection delivers casual modern comfort to any home and is especially well suited to today's more expansive interiors. Features: Designed by Joseph Paul D'Urso, 2008. Materials: Frame is constructed of plywood with sinuous spring seat suspension and matrix back suspension. Non-directional textiles with railroad application will have single needle topstitch for arms and double needle topstitch for seat and back cushions. Directional textiles will have single needle topstitch for arms, double needle topstitch for seat and back cushions, and single blind stitch for vertical seams of seat cushion. Leather applications will have single needle topstitch for arms, double needle topstitch for seat and back cushions, and single blind stitch for vertical seams of seat cushion. Seat cushion is constructed of highly resilient polyurethane foam and polyester fiber, wrapped in polyester fiber batting. Back cushion is constructed with a soft polyurethane foam core and polyester fiber fill. Residential Lounge Chair. Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers with split upholstery option. Legs are steel with 1" diameter with polished chrome finish and black nylon glides, or 4 turned solid oak with natural, medium walnut or ebonized finish and white nylon glides. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 34W x 36.5D x 28.5H. Seat Height: 15.375. Arm Height: 20.375. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- Similar itemBring a unique look to your living room with this gorgeous end table,which is different from other matching tables. Its chestnut-oil finish gives it a natural style. Use this versatile table as a coffee table or stool,depending on what you need.
- Similar itemA little bit of shimmer makes this rug a big idea in small entryways or halls. Its hand-finished construction will keep things bright under everyday traffic. Details & Dimensions: Color: Tan/bronze. 2'W x 3'L. Cotton, polyester. Professional or spot clean only. The use of a rug pad is recommended. CAUTION - Flammable: Do not use in locations exposed to open flame or sources of intense heat. Fails U.S. Department of Commerce Standard FF2-70: Should not be used near sources of ignition.
- Similar itemThe Palecek Cameron lounge chair offers a luxurious casual accent. A carved dark espresso-finished mahogany wood frame upholds a textured abaca rope-woven frame with customizable cushions. Many fabric options available. Shown in indoor/outdoor safe Sailcloth Salt fabric. 28.75"W x 30.75"D x 27"H. Arm: 27"H. Seat: 18"H.
- Similar itemThe Dora end table is made from a gorgeous open pour oak wood veneer and topped with tempered glass for a stylish effect and it prevents scratching which will The Dora coffee table is made from a gorgeous open pour oak wood veneer and topped with tempered glass for a stylish effect and it prevents scratching which will ensure the Dora will be part of your home for a very long time. The center of the top glass has a wood veneer portion that is perfect for serving drinks and food without staining the glass and preventing clutter on the table when food and drinks are served. The bottom layer of the table is also perfect for storing books, remote controls and other items; which will also prevent the table from being cluttered and ensure a sleek and clean look. Features: Dora collection. Color: Walnut or espresso. Wood veneer. Tempered glass. Product Details: Base Material: Manufactured wood. Top Material: Glass. Number of Items Included: 1. Eco-Friendly: No. Assembly Required: Yes. Dimensions: Overall: 19.75" H x 27.5" W x 27.5" D. Overall Product Weight: 45lbs.
- Similar itemWoven together. Super-soft New Zealand and European-blended wools toe the line in a progression of weaves and tones. Textural yarns in natural and tonal grey step their way to nubby knots, diamond grid and chunky chainlink weave bookending either side, punctuated by a graphic band in slate/dark grey. How will it look in your room? 12"x12" rug samples are available in stores for a fee refundable upon return of the sample. Details and Dimensions: Neutral texturas rug 5'x8'. 5'X8' New Zealand and European wools with cotton. Professional cleaning recommended. Vacuum regularly. Rug saver pad recommended. Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Width: 60" Depth: 96"
- Similar itemLike his Wassily and Cesca chairs, Marcel Breuer's Laccio Tables are critical to the story of 20th-century design. Breuer's use of tubular steel to define lines in space beautifully exhibited in these simple nesting tables revolutionized furniture construction and inspired many subsequent generations of designers. The Laccio table's chrome base is complemented with white, black or red laminate. Features: Marcel Breuer collection. Designed by Marcel Breuer ca. 1925. Materials: Top has MDF core with a smooth plastic laminate in a satin finish. Base is seamless tubular steel with polished chrome finish. Four plastic glides snap into pre drilled holes on base of the table. Top available in black, white and red. The KnollStudio logo and signature of Marcel Breuer are stamped into the base of the table. Laccio Side Tables can nest over the Laccio Coffee Table. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 21.75W x 19D x 17.75H. This product is available in more colors and finishes.