- Similar itemAviator sunglasses are a smart choice no matter what the season. Prada's oversized pair are typically glamorous with brown lenses, gold-toned detail and logo-stamped arms. Tie your hair back to really show them off. Dark brown lenses. Lens filter category 2. Come with hard leather carrying case.
- As you embark on a tour of your favorite candy factory, youre feeling sweet as can be in this strawberry-pink dress from Bea Dot - a style exclusive to ModCloth! Tiered pleats, a lacy collar, and nonpareil-inspired buttons adorn the belted silhouette of this stylish treat. Pair this cotton frock alongside scalloped flats and a mint handbag for a look thats as tantalizing as your mouthwatering outing! Vintage Inspired, 50s, Pastel Long Short Sleeves A-line Confectioner's Dream Dress by Bea & Dot in Pink embellished with Peter Pan Collar, Belted, Pleats, Pockets for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemProenza Schouler navy, white and black check-pattern cotton-blend tweed jacket. Collarless, suede trim at inner placket, unraveled self fringes at front placket, horizontal back and mid-sleeve Snap-button closure at front Lined. Available in Navy/White/Black Cotton/nylon/viscose/acrylic/polyester Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemTo Tom Ford, there is no more dramatic accessory than a perfect lip. It is the focus of the face and it has the power to define a woman’s whole look. Each lip color is Tom Ford’s modern ideal of an essential makeup shade. Rare and exotic ingredients including soja seed extract, Brazilian murumuru butter and chamomilla flower oil create an ultracreamy texture with an incredibly smooth application. Specially treated color pigments are blended to deliver pure color with just the right balance of luminosity.
- Tortoise plastic frame with green/red/green signature web. Brown/grey gradient lens. Includes black neoprene case with gucci logo and green/red/green signature web, and black pouch with signature web drawstring closure. 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Similar itemLaura MercierLimited Edition Smokey Eye Palette, Nude DetailsLaura creates a twist on her favorite classic with smoky, smoldering nude eyes for the perfect sultry look. She's hand selected the right shades and tools for this limited edition signature palette. Included are four warm neutral shades of Eye Colours, ranging from a midtone, definer and highlighter. Also featured is her cult classic Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Ground Espresso, which is the secret weapon for lining and defining. It's all sleekly tucked inside a slimline compact with two double-ended and one single-ended professional brushes.The Nude Smoky Eye Palette Palette includes:1 Tightline Cake Eye Liner: Ground Espresso (limited edition shade exclusive to this palette)4 Eye Colours Cocoa Brown- Sateen finish - (limited edition shade exclusive to this palette)Bamboo- Sateen finishFresco- Matte finish (limited edition shade exclusive to this palette)Buff - Matte finishBrushes (5 brush heads):Eye Colour BrushDouble-Ended Eye Crease/ Smudge BrushDouble-Ended Flat Eye Liner/ Pointed Eye LinerSTEP 1 BASE HIGHLIGHTUSE: Buff Eye Colour with Eye Colour Brush. For added depth, mix with Bamboo Eye Colour. Laura's Technique: Use the Eye Colour Brush to sweep the lighter shade all over the eye lid, from lash line to brow. Blend well, as this acts as a base and highlighter for deeper shades to come. STEP 2 CREASE INTENSIFYUSE: A midtone Eye Colour shade, Bamboo or Fresco, with Crease Brush. To intensify, use Cocoa Brown Eye Colour with Smudge Brush. Laura's Technique: Use the Crease Brush to apply the midtone shade of Eye Colour, beginning at the lash line and ending halfway up the eye lid to the crease. Next, intensify using the Smudge Brush to apply Cocoa Brown Eye Colour across the base of the upper lash line. STEP 3 LINE DEFINEUSE: Ground Espresso Tightline Cake Eyeliner with Double-Ended Flat Eye Liner/Pointed Eye Liner Brush Laura's Technique: Use the Tightline Cake Eye Liner and Flat Eye Liner Brush to
- The second you step onto the parquet in this retro pink dress, you have everyone's attention. As you dance, the flared skirt of your cap-sleeved piece kicks up around you and every move accentuates the white polka-dot print, scallop-trimmed surplice neckline, bust ruching, and blue-sashed waist. You know your smooth moves and stunning style have won over the ballroom! Vintage Inspired, 50s Long Cap Sleeves A-line Have the Dance Floor Dress in Pink Dots embellished with Trim, Belted for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemBlack wool and suede jacket from Jean Paul Gaultier featuring a grey tweed top with notched lapels, single chest pouch pocket, a double-breasted front button fastening, removable leather belt at the waist, silver-tone zip fastening at the front, press stud fastening flap pocket and long black sleeves. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Oscar de la RentaFour-Button Cropped Tweed JacketDetailsOscar de la Renta cropped tweed jacket.Four large rose-shaped buttons close front.Three-quarter sleeves with vent cuffs.Contrast collar.Cropped above hips.Cotton/nylon/viscose/polyester/other fibers.Made in Italy of British material.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.