- Similar itemMilitary Sweater by AR SRPLS. Chunky ribbed pullover with dropped, contrast knit shoulders in a soft wool blend. Wide, round neck. Tightly knit shoulders. Long sleeves. Relaxed fit. Color: White. 70% Wool, 30% Acrylic. Made in Japan. Also available in Camo.
- Similar itemTheory dark-gray and black Jonila blazer. Houndstooth cotton-blend tweed. Notched lapels, black undercollar, slit pockets, fully lined. Button fastening at front. 80% cotton, 10% polyamide, 7% viscose, 3% elastane; lining: 94% polyester, 6% polyurethane; trim: 90% wool, 10% nylon. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Tailored for a loose fit. Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric.
- Tonal tweed panels break up this otherwise basic black Tahari skirt, making it something special. Lightweight tweed and stretch knit. Clean waistband. Tonal tweed panels down the center, front and back. Double inverted pleats at the back hem. Classic fit. Concealed side zip closure. Fully slip lining. Size 4 measures approximately 21'' long, and may vary by size. Shell: 100% Polyester; Combo: 78% Polyester / 18% Rayon / 4% Elastane; Lining: 98% Polyester / 2% Elastane; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemIvory fine-knit merino wool. Side vents, longer back hem, ribbed trims. Zip fastening along back. 100% merino wool. Hand wash. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a relaxed fit. Lightweight knit.
- ATMTweedy Fleece Boyfriend BlazerDetailsATM Anthony Thomas Melillo boyfriend blazer in tweed-pattern fleece. Notch collar; button front. Long sleeves. Front pockets. Relaxed fit. Cotton/acrylic/other fiber. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo: Although ATM is relatively new to the scene (launched in 2012), founder Anthony Thomas Melillo certainly is not. A style director for Esquire in the 90s, Melillo has been a player in the industry for nearly two decades, helping launch and brand multiple menswear collections. These days he's turning his attention to the ladies. ATM started as the quest to create the perfect T-shirt and evolved into a full collection of luxe knitwear and relaxed essentials. Melillo personally oversees every detail of the finished pieces. His initials, which are tattooed on his arm, are also printed on the sleeve of every tee.
- Similar itemRaffia tweed gives an unfinished vibe to this skirt while a metallic element and leather detail add polish. Pleat front and back. Pair with a tee for casual style, or try it with an embellished top for an elevated look. Details & Fit: Sits 1/2" inch below natural waist. 30 1/4" inches from waist to hem. Model is a size small. Imported. 80% polyester, 15% nylon, 3% acrylic, 2% lurex. Lining: 100% polyester. Combo fabric: 100% silk. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemA sheer chiffon back adds quiet allure to this understated, fine-knit sweater. Semi-sheer front Ribbed round neckline, cuffs and front hem Long sleeves Sheer chiffon back Back seam detail Cropped back hem Pullover style About 24" from shoulder to hem at back Merino wool Back: Polyester Dry clean Imported of Italian fabric
- Similar itemMilitary Sweater by AR SRPLS. Chunky ribbed pullover with dropped, contrast knit shoulders in a soft wool blend. Wide, round neck. Tightly knit shoulders. Long sleeves. Relaxed fit. Color: Camo. 70% Wool, 30% Acrylic. Made in Japan. Also available in White.
- Nanette LeporeStriped Tweed Fitted BlazerDetailsNanette Lepore blazer in striped metallic tweed. Notch collar; button front. Long sleeves. Front pockets. Polyester/cotton/polyamide/Lurex metallic. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Nanette Lepore: American designer Nanette Lepore debuted her self-named collection in 1992. Her novel approach to femininity incorporates an element of bohemian elan that's been elevated to ladylike perfection.