- Similar itemOne of the designer's signature styles. Slightly cropped, super slim skinny jean in a faded black wash. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with button closure. Classic 5 pocket styling with pocket studs. Undone topstitched detail at right front pocket. Tonal stitching at pockets & hem. Embossed gunmetal button & pocket studs. Low rise. Sits at hips. 27" inseam. Skinny leg. Tapered ankle. Slight stretch. Color: Dirty Black. 90% cotton, 6% polyurethane, 4% elastane. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemWhite and black viscose blend oversized stripe tunic from 3.1 Phillip Lim featuring a ribbed collar, a sleeveless design, dropped armholes, side slits and a straight hem.
- Elie TahariJessa Sleeveless V-Neck Asymmetric BlouseDetailsElie Tahari "Jessa" chiffon blouse with sheer trim. Approx. length from shoulder to hem: 25"L at shortest; 28"L at longest.V neckline. Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage. Loose fit. Pullover style.Asymmetric hem. Silk.Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Elie Tahari:New York-based designer Elie Tahari first made his self-named line famous in the 1970s, when he perfectly captured the disco aesthetic. Over the years, the designer's style has evolved into clean lines and expert cuts on expertly tailored modern looks for men and women.
- Similar itemInspired by the feminine silhouette of a ballerina slipper, these lovely Bally patent leather flats come to you from Me Too. Featuring an almond toe construction with a contrast panel, a charming bow decoration elevates a sheen patent exterior and slip-on entry for easy on-and-off; these flats pair beautifully with everything from flowing maxi skirts to fitted skinny pants. Padded insole. Rubber sole. Synthetic leather lining. Imported.
- Stella McCartneyThe Skinny Ankle-Grazer JeansDetailsStella McCartney skinny denim jeans.Low rise.Fitted through skinny legs.Ankle-length.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in USA.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: classic neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, no appliqués, belt, chiffon, solid color.
- Similar itemAlmond toe. Leopard printed cow hair vamp. Slip-on. d'Orsay design. Leather back. Approx. 0.25" heel. Imported. Materials: Leather and cow hair upper, manmade sole.
- Similar itemTake sailor stripes in a new direction. Our merino wool Seraphina Tunic features horizontal and slanted lines for a fresh update to a casual classic. The lengthened hem and cuffs play up the sweater's long, lean proportions for a sportif-chic look. Superfine merino. Fitted; scoop neck; long sleeve. Sleeve length: 23.75" (59.6cm) 28.5" (71.5cm) in length.
- Similar itemLow heel flat. Suede, leather, snake embossed leather, or snake embossed metallic leather upper. Slip-on. Pointed-toe. Suede, glitter or contrast leather counter. Stacked heel. Padded insole and man-made sole. Measurements: Heel height 1/8"