- Similar itemShoes by Kelsi Dagger. Leather upper. Glossy patent finish. Low vamp and almond toe. Durable, flat sole
- Stella McCartneyThe Skinny Ankle-Grazer JeansDetailsStella McCartney skinny denim jeans.Low rise.Fitted through skinny legs.Ankle-length.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in USA.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemWhite and black viscose blend oversized stripe tunic from 3.1 Phillip Lim featuring a ribbed collar, a sleeveless design, dropped armholes, side slits and a straight hem.
- Elie TahariJessa Sleeveless V-Neck Asymmetric BlouseDetailsElie Tahari "Jessa" chiffon blouse with sheer trim. Approx. length from shoulder to hem: 25"L at shortest; 28"L at longest.V neckline. Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage. Loose fit. Pullover style.Asymmetric hem. Silk.Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Elie Tahari:New York-based designer Elie Tahari first made his self-named line famous in the 1970s, when he perfectly captured the disco aesthetic. Over the years, the designer's style has evolved into clean lines and expert cuts on expertly tailored modern looks for men and women.
- Dark-wash whiskered denim jeans with zippers and topstitching. Low rise. Ultra skinny legs. Five-pocket style; four angled zip pockets. Button/zip fly. Rayon/cotton/polyester/spandex. Made in USA of imported material.
- Similar itemTOMSBoucle Slip-On, BlackDetailsOur exclusive edition of the ultimate feel-good shoe comes in Fall-staple boucle from the TOMS+ line. With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.Boucle upper (polyester).Soft lining for unmatched comfort.Elastic inset on vamp for slip-on style.TOMS+ plus-sign logo on rubber/textile solePleated square toe.Padded leather insole for all-day wear.Flat 1/2" heel.Imported.Designer About TOMS:Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS in 2006 after an inspirational trip to South America, where many children in poverty lacked shoes. The designer adapted the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe and launched TOMS with the mission of donating a pair of shoes for every pair he sold. Today, TOMS has given away more than a million pairs, and in addition to the original alpargata-inspired TOMS shoe, the collection includes wedges and wrap boots, among other styles, plus Tiny TOMS, a line for children.
- Similar itemCasual dress by White Chocoolate Made from a stretch cotton jersey. Breathable soft touch fabric. Boat neckline. Contrast yok. e. Dropped shoulder seams. Deep chambray pockets. Breton stripe styling. Chambray panel to reverse. Relaxed fit.
- Lafayette 148 New YorkRochelle BlouseDetailsChoose rosewater or cloud white chiffon. V neckline. Short, cuffed sleeves. Relaxed silhouette. Silk. Imported.Designer About Lafayette 148 New York:Inspired by his global travels and the women he meets, Lafayette 148 New York's design director Edward Wilkerson translates his sense of style into elegant, supremely wearable fashion. The collection is noted for its modern designs, attention to detail, luxurious fabrics, and impeccable craftsmanship.
- Similar itemSleeveless chiffon blouse with a double layer on the front. Round neck with keyhole detail and contrast back. Composition: 100% polyester. Back of the garment: 100% viscose.