- Similar itemWhite and black viscose blend oversized stripe tunic from 3.1 Phillip Lim featuring a ribbed collar, a sleeveless design, dropped armholes, side slits and a straight hem.
- Similar itemAlmond toe. Leopard print vamp with patent piping. Slip-on. Lightly padded footbed. Half d'Orsay design. Stacked heel. Approx. 0.5" heel. Imported. Materials: Textile, leather, and manmade upper, manmade and rubber sole.
- Similar itemBlue mid-weight stretch-denim . Faded, whiskering, belt loops, five pockets. Button and concealed zip fastenings at front. 98% cotton, 2% elastane . Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Vintage Dark
- Elie TahariJessa Sleeveless V-Neck Asymmetric BlouseDetailsElie Tahari "Jessa" chiffon blouse with sheer trim. Approx. length from shoulder to hem: 25"L at shortest; 28"L at longest.V neckline. Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage. Loose fit. Pullover style.Asymmetric hem. Silk.Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Elie Tahari:New York-based designer Elie Tahari first made his self-named line famous in the 1970s, when he perfectly captured the disco aesthetic. Over the years, the designer's style has evolved into clean lines and expert cuts on expertly tailored modern looks for men and women.
- Stella McCartneyThe Skinny Ankle-Grazer JeansDetailsStella McCartney skinny denim jeans.Low rise.Fitted through skinny legs.Ankle-length.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in USA.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemInspired by the feminine silhouette of a ballerina slipper, these lovely Bally patent leather flats come to you from Me Too. Featuring an almond toe construction with a contrast panel, a charming bow decoration elevates a sheen patent exterior and slip-on entry for easy on-and-off; these flats pair beautifully with everything from flowing maxi skirts to fitted skinny pants. Padded insole. Rubber sole. Synthetic leather lining. Imported.
- Lafayette 148 New YorkRochelle BlouseDetailsChoose rosewater or cloud white chiffon. V neckline. Short, cuffed sleeves. Relaxed silhouette. Silk. Imported.Designer About Lafayette 148 New York:Inspired by his global travels and the women he meets, Lafayette 148 New York's design director Edward Wilkerson translates his sense of style into elegant, supremely wearable fashion. The collection is noted for its modern designs, attention to detail, luxurious fabrics, and impeccable craftsmanship.
- Similar itemCaroline RoseLayered-Stripe Printed Tunic, Women's DetailsNeutral stripes and a long silhouette identifies this Caroline Rose tunic an easy companion over your basic slim or wide-leg pants. Caroline Rose bias striped tunic. Round neckline. Three-quarter sleeves. Relaxed fit. Pullover style. Hem falls to thigh. Viscose/spandex; sleeves: viscose. Made in USA of imported material. Designer About Caroline Rose:American sportswear designer Caroline Rose founded her self-named company in 1987. Her designs seamlessly blend elegant style with easy-chic comfort. The Caroline Rose line includes both Classic and Women's collections.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: classic neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, no appliqués, belt, chiffon, solid color.