- Mid-blue mid-weight denim. Faded, whiskered, subtly distressed, belt loops, five pockets, turned-up cuffs. Button and concealed zip fastening at waist. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Bradford
- Pay tribute to LA's most famous heavy metal band in this black cropped top by Prince Peter. Boasting a faded, vintage wash and a Metallica graphic to the front, this slightly oversized t-shirt has a scooped neck and short, capped sleeves. E.D. 50% Cotton, 50% Modal.
- Similar itemMaterial: Leather or textile. Sole: Synthetic. Get the perfect evening or party look with these fierce glossy platform pumps. Platform pump. Almond toe. Glossy finish. Towering heel. Heel height: 5.5 In. Platform height: 1.25 In.
- Similar itemA pointed toe, a bow, sheer sides and a slim, and an elegant heel make Cala the perfect shoe in which to make the perfect entrance when a special occasion calls. Padded footbed for all-day comfort. Man-made upper, lining and sole. Imported. 3 1/2" high heels.
- Similar itemJuxtaposing leather and lace, and supple textures with custom metal hardware, Nasty Gal Collection Spring 2014 is 23 totally unique pieces that will carry you through late nights and into early mornings. This oversized cropped tee features low scoop neck, cuffed sleeves, and "Only Child" graphic on spray paint-inspired background. Throw on skinny jeans, wrap your hair up in an oversized bow, add in some chunky bling, and get your way all night long. Unlined. Cotton. 38"/96cm bust. 15"/39cm length. Hand wash cold. Imported.
- Similar itemSoho blue cotton 'Beck' boyfriend jeans from NSF featuring belt loops, a button fastening, a five pocket design, a distressed detail and a rolled hem.
- Stella McCartneyTomboy Ripped Ankle Jeans, Pale BlueDetailsDenim boyfriend-fit jeans with whiskering, fading, and ripped distressing.Low, hip-slung rise.Five-pocket style.Relaxed legs.Cuffed above the ankle.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemOversize slub cotton-blend t-shirt with college style print. Boat neck and short raglan sleeves. Composition: 70% polyester,30% cotton.
- Similar itemBadgley Mischka brings you these gorgeous Dacey satin platform pumps. Features a peep toe, decorative embroidered details, cutouts and a stiletto heel. Fits true to size. Heel height: 4 1/2" Padded footbed. Leather sole. Imported.