- Similar itemCharles JourdanKaris Stamped Leather Tote Bag, RedDetailsCharles Jourdan matte leather tote bag with pewter hardware.Lizard-stamped front and back with smooth sides.Removable shoulder strap, 18" adjustable drop.Rolled tote handles, 5 1/4" drop.Removable hanging logo medallion.Dropped zip top.Logo bar at front cutout.Exterior back zip pocket.Interior leather zip panel; open and cell phone pockets.Satin logo lining; metal feet protect bag bottom.10 1/4"H x 15"W x 5"D.Bag weighs 2.8lbs."Karis" is imported.Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags:Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.
- Similar itemMother of Pearl collaborated with London-based artist Mat Collishaw for the prints of their Spring '14 collection. The Palm Print Franklin Shift Dress boasts a vibrant palm print; Sleeveless; Round neck; Above-the-knee shift silhouette; Back zip; Fully lined. 92% Cotton, 8% Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemHigh heel pump. Patent leather, snake embossed leather, or leather upper. Slip-on. Pointed-toe. Patent leather or snake embossed leather covered heel. Padded insole and man-made sole. Measurements: Heel height 4¼"
- Similar itemNellie Medium Zip Tote is crafted in supple grained leather with a pocket design that makes your day more stylish and keeps your essentials organized. Featuring double rolled handles, detachable shoulder strap, tonal top stitching, top zip closure, two front drop pockets and open side pockets. Gold tone hardware and stud accented metal logo plaque. Signature dust bag included.
- With its curve-complementing fit and textural finish, there's no denying how irresistible you'll look in this picture-perfect dress for spring. Round neckline. Short sleeves. Allover pattern. Banded, elasticized waistline. Pleated, A-line skirt. Self: Cotton dobbie. Lining: Cotton voile. Machine Wash. Imported. Measures approximately 36" from shoulder to hem. Classic fit.
- Black mesh and suede pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Leather covered stiletto heel. Cushioned leather insole. Gianvito Rossi principle heel height 10.
- A timeless design, the Ellen Patent Heeled Court Shoes from Kurt Geiger are the epitome of simple chic. Boasting a patent leather finish, the court style shoe with high stiletto heel and pointed toe is sophisticated and elegant. Finished with genuine leather lining for a comfortable slip on fit and soft leather sole. - K.N. Measures: Heel: 4.5". Upper: Patent Leather. Lining and Sole: Leather. Brand: Kurt Geiger. Colour: Nude. Material: Upper: Patent Leather. Lining and Sole: Leather. Footwear Style: Mid Heels.
- Similar itemDesigned with a contemporary drop-waist silhouette, this charming dress features a flattering bateau neckline and a pretty ruffled hem. Concealed zipper with a hook-and-eye closure at the center back. Bateau neckline. Drop-waist silhouette. Princess seams at the front and back. Ruffled hem. Fully lined. Falls 21" from the natural waist. Shell: 98% polyester; 2% elastane. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemAlexander McQueenPadlock Zip-Around Tote Bag, RedDetailsFinely grained calfskin with brass hardware.Piped tote straps, 6" drop.Shoulder/crossbody strap, 19" drop.Two-way extended zip top.Signature skull padlock with hanging covered keys.Piping detail frames tote silhouette.Inside, one zip and two open pockets; canvas lining.9"H x 13"W x 7"D; bag weight: 2.2lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.