- "Watch all of Marilyn Monroe's movies." — @balthazars-grace
Send your requests here. adventure animals body mods family fashion fitness food friends jobs kiss...
- "Fall in love" — @balthazars-grace
Send your requests here. adventure animals body mods family fashion fitness food friends jobs kiss learn love marriage meet moving places school sports to own travel more links: list. language list....
- "Get in shape" — @balthazars-grace
- "Learn how to do a cartwheel" — @balthazars-grace
- "Go to a concert" — @balthazars-grace
- "Get an agent" — @balthazars-grace
Now, this will complete your home theatre... or add character to that restaurant your desiging... this is aboout 42" wide and 36" tall and it mounted on an easel that stands about 5 1/2' tall. It came out of the RITZ theatre right before they tore it down... quite a collectiors item.... all hand painted.
- "Try out for a movie" — @balthazars-grace
Man-made materials. Includes 3 pieces. Recommended for daytime use. Lomography Color Xpro Chrome film / 100 ISO / 36 exposures / Process C-41 or E6. Made in the United States.
- "Finally catch up to season 8 of Supernatural" — @balthazars-grace
- "Grow my hair until it's AT LEAST this long" — @balthazars-grace
Chic and sexy, these short curly hairstyles will have you turning heads & breaking hearts! Find out how to rock short, curly hair with ease.
- "Become close to my friends" — @balthazars-grace
Design Community - friends
- "Spend an entire day watching all 8 of the Harry Potter movies" — @balthazars-grace
Reporting on comics being made into movies. Focusing on these properties coming soon: The 5th Batman movie Batman Begins, The Fantastic Four movie, Superman 5--the new superman movie, X-Men movie sequel X3, Hulk 2 movie, Spider-man 3 movie, Blade movie sequels, Watchmen, the Daredevil movie spinoff Elektra, Hellboy movie #2, Ghost Rider movie, Iron Man movie, Punisher 2... and more!
- "Read at least 2 books that will c.h.a.n.g.e. m.y. l.i.f.e." — @balthazars-grace
The Perks of Being a Wallflower has 80,016 ratings and 6,377 reviews. Tatiana said: There may be a book in the world that can address, just within very few...
- "Develop my own personal style." — @balthazars-grace
"Prismatic Rain" This is a print of my original illustration. Fun, bright, and colorful; it is inspired by the cover of the Vogue March 1962 cover featuring model Dorothea McGowan wearing a mod Lilly Dache hat, originally photographed by Bert Stein. 8 x 10 (inch) Kodak Matte or Gloss Print (Matte is the default finish; if you would prefer gloss, just make a note of it in payment) Unframed. Watermark is for online purposes and does not appear on the print. Kodak papers actually contain the color in the paper. A combination of chemicals and light cause the paper to react and bring the colors to the surface, just like those done in the darkroom. Also available as an 8.5 x 11 (inch) print (at no additional cost to you, please make a note of it in payment) Also available as a 9 x 12 (inch) for an additional $2.50 (Please convo me first and I will revise this listing) Please feel free to convo me about other sizes, custom work or with any other questions or requests. Larger size Kodak Matte prints price guide: 12 X 18 $45 16 x 20 $49 18 x 24 $54 24 x 36 $69 30 x 40 $77 (+shipping depending on your location please contact me for details). Larger Giclées, other papers, sizes and printing options are also available. Please convo me for details or to make you a reserved listing :) Thanks so much for looking! Take a look around my shop as I am adding new items often:
- "Find something that I'm great at." — @balthazars-grace
- "Catch up on Doctor Who" — @balthazars-grace
- "^^ Make This ^^" — @balthazars-grace
- "Be the change I want to see in the world." — @balthazars-grace