- Similar item1-Pocket Slouch Tee by Organic by John Patrick. Slouchy long sleeved tee with dropped shoulders, chest pocket & slightly dropped hem. Wide, round neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Left chest patch pocket. Hem slightly longer at back. Relaxed fit. Color: Black. 95% Modal, 5% Spandex. Also available in White.
- Similar itemLeopard Stripe; Print Style; Leggings; Mixture Yarn; Slim Fit.
- Emilio PucciBelted Fur-Trimmed Hood Quilted Coat with Print, MulticolorDetailsEmilio Pucci covers a quilted coat in a signature kaleidoscope pattern, a fresh option over black wool on frosty days. The designer also added fur around the hood and a cinched belt for daytime sophistication. Printed, quilted nylon coat by Emilio Pucci, lined in polyester. Hood collar with natural silver fox fur (Finland) trim; zip front. Long sleeves. Slash pockets. A-line silhouette; belted. Duck down/duck feather fill. Polyester lining. Made in Romania. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Emilio Pucci: The name Emilio Pucci is synonymous with kaleidoscopic prints and forward-thinking favored by jet-setters the world over. Emilio Pucci himself was a Florentine aristocrat whose legend was born when photos of his skiwear ran in Harper's Bazaar in 1947. Through the years, Emilio Pucci designs have been favored by glitterati around the globe, and today the line is helmed by Peter Dundas. Headquarters are still located at the Pucci family's palace in Florence.
- Rebecca MinkoffSonny Embossed Wedge BootieDetailsShiny croc-embossed leather bootie by Rebecca Minkoff. Approx. 4 1/4"H shaft with back zip and side pull tabs. 4" contoured stacked wedge. Slit cutouts at vamp. Peep toe. Cushioned memory insole. Leather lining and sole. "Sonny" is imported. Designer About Rebecca Minkoff: Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.
- Black and white cotton leopard print harem-style leggings from Labour Of Love featuring an elasticated waistband, a dropped crotch and a tapered leg.
- Black cotton sweatshirt with a white ‘Homies’ motif from Brian Lichtenberg. Round neck. Long sleeves with elasticated cuffs. Elasticated ribbed hem. Fleece backing. Unisex. Machine wash cold with like colours, turn inside out, do not iron on graphic. Unisex.
- Similar itemComposition: Leather. Details: sueded, solid color, round toeline, no appliqués, rubber cleated sole, wooden wedge. Measurements: Heel height: 3.51 inches.
- Stella McCartneySwirl-Embroidered Quilted CoatDetailsStella McCartney quilted coat with swirl stitching. Lightweight taffeta with polyester fill. Rounded collar; long sleeves. Back hood with zip detail. Zip front. Ribbed cuffs and band hem. Oversized silhouette. Polyester. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Mixed Fabric; Pullover; Long Sleeves; Black; T-shirt.