1) LOVESTRUCK perfume by VERA WANG: I've been dying to get the Lovestruck perfume ever since seeing Leighton Meester as its image. I love her!
2) CAMBRIDGE & CO SATCHEL: how perfect are they? I think satchels are the perfect way to carry around your books when going to Uni.
3) ON THE ROAD by JOHN KEROUAK: I've been reading about the "Beat Generation" in my American Literature class and this books seems to be perfect to read during the upcoming cold afternoons at home.
4) A SWEATER: a nice warm sweater, which are my go-to items in these cold days.
5) A PARKA: I've been lusting over them for 2 years now, I want one in a dark blue color.
6) CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA Kitty Slippers: these are my out of reach wish. They're so expensive but so perfect, I wish I could own a pair!