- Precise pleats frame the deep V neckline of this mixed material blouse. A crisp crepe front panel contrasts against the lightweight jersey back and long sleeves. Gathered elastic waist. Fabric: Crepe / jersey. Front panel: 100% silk. Back panel: 100% rayon. Lining: 92% silk/8% spandex. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 22in / 56cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Shine bright under the spotlight and become the center of attention with these whimsical luxurious pumps courtesy of Gucci. Textured metallic finish leather upper. Rounded peep toe. Crosstraps at vamp. Leather lining. Leather sole. 6" Stiletto heel with 1¾" hidden platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- You feel phenomenal every time you don the satiny, breezy design of this sleeveless tunic. Singularized by a navy and white pixelated geometric pattern, this collared top is always a terrific choice thanks to its modest long hem, half-button placket, and chest pocket. Fantastic fashion has never been so effortless! Safari Long Sleeveless Stupendous Style Tunic in Blue embellished with Buttons, Pockets for Work, Daytime Party, Beach, Resort occasions.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Viscose. Details: v-neckline, long sleeves, no pockets, shirt front with applications, frills, no appliqués, side slit hemline, crêpe, transparent fabric, multicolor pattern.
- Similar itemSilk crepe de chine blouse in linen tone featuring a deep V neck and circular insert at the front. 100% Silk. Dry clean only. True to size with a relaxed fit.
- Similar itemMaterial: Synthetic. Sole: Synthetic. These pumps are for all the fashion-savvy women out there. Concealed platform. Open toe. Towering heel. Heel height: 5.25 In. Platform height: 1.25 In.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemUnder the moniker Plumpynuts, Mikumi Omichi and Ayumi Kita strike a balance between classic design and personal style for everyday wardrobes. The Japanese brand puts a little dazzle in the daily routine by turning a military-inspired look on its head with vivid prints, color-blocking, and asymmetrical hems. Note: Long-sleeve shirt not included. Oversized pullover collared tunic. Cropped sleeves. Front patch pockets. Hidden button closure. Body: 100% cotton. Tape: 100% polyester. Made in Japan.
- Deep V neck. Front zip closure. Concealed button cuffs. Gathered back detail.