- Height: 6.8cm Width: 22.8cm Depth: 4cm. Clasp closure. Skull details. Swarovski crystals. Slight imperfections are part of the antiqued finish. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlue cotton 'Ethan' sequin and bead embellished dress from Antik Batik featuring a v-neck, three-quarter length sleeves and a straight hem.
- Similar itemGilded hardware lends a luxe twist to this cotton gabardine trench from Burberry Brit. Classic collar with latch and hook closure, set-in long sleeves with belted cuffs and epaulettes, double-breasted button-down front, belted waist, gun flaps, rain shield, off-seam pockets with leather trim, back vent, gold-toned logo hardware. Slim fit. Pair with an elevated jeans-and-tee ensemble or a tailored work sheath. 99% Cotton, 1% Polyamide. Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose. Combo: 100% Leather. Dry clean.
- Similar itemLightly-hued tortoise-print temples in an iconic flourished design with glossy round frames. 100% UV protectionCase and cleaning cloth includedPlasticFrame width, 4" (10 cm)Frame height, 2" (5 cm)Made in Italy
- Similar itemJacquard Shift Dress From J. Mendel. Illusion Neckline With Cutout Detail And Raised Floral Texture Throughout. Two Front Slit Pockets With Front And Back Overlap Hemline And Back Zip Closure. 76% Polyester, 10% Silk, 9% Acetate With 57% Cotton, 33% Viscose, 10% Polyamide, Dry Clean. Made In USA. Available In Greenish Blue.
- The Sandringham is a slim fit trench coat, tailored closely to the body, with a fitted waist and narrow set-in sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar item"Minimal Baroque" model. Medium-tortoiseshell and black round frame. Baroque temples. Metal lettering logo.
- Similar itemAn evening clutch with McQueen's signature air of gothic glamour, in gilt, metallic mutton skin, complete with gleaming double-skull and crystal clasp. Top clasp Calf leather lining 8?"W X 4"H X 1?D" Made in Italy Leather
- Similar itemHoney nude sheepskin coat from History Repeats featuring a classic collar, a concealed front pocket, front zipped pockets, long sleeves, zipped cuffs and a shearling lining and trim.