- love nails<33
- These are one of a kind aztec/tribal fake nails!! They are hand painted with acrylic paints and have three nail polish top coats. Their intricate detail is sure to impress anyone who sees them! Features: -Multiple top coats for long lasting shine. -Hand painted with quality paint. -Large size so that they can be filed to fit any fingers. (unless a custom size is requested) -Easy application. -Reusable if removed carefully. Included: - NAIL GLUE -Set of the ten nails. -Application instructions. If these aren't right for you then CHECK OUT MY BLOG!! I do tons of different designs, from disney characters to flowers and tribal prints, so check my other nails at: COMPULSIVENAILS.TUMBLR.COM if you would like a custom creation! Or e-mail compulsive nails [!at] gmail.com :) enjoy!!
- tiffany manicure, china glaze for audrey.
- Five awesome nail designs to wear to Coachella!
- Morning! I was in rare form last weekend. Maybe it was because it was a long weekend and I was so happy to not be at work. Or maybe it was because it was
- WAH-Nails is a nail art company — or should I say movement — and they are starting to cause quite a stir amongst our culture. Read more about them here!
- Leopard nails
- Olá meninas! Hoje o artigo é sobre unhas caviar. Esta decoração é muito parecida com as unhas de veludo mas em vez de se usar pelinhos, usa-se bolinhas
- On the weekends, we Stylelist editors and Blogger Network members take advantage of some much-needed down time to prettify our nails. Because they still look spiffy come Monday, we're showing them off in a bi-weekly column called "Manicure Monday," which alternates with our "What The Stylelist Staff Bought" feature.
- Let your fingers flutter with this cute butterfly-wing design.. The products I used were:
base coat - Sally Hansen Miracle Cure,
yellow - Sally Hansen Insta-dry in Lighting,
orange - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed,
red - Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Kook-A-Mango,
pink shimmer - OPI Princesses Rule!,
top coat - Konad Top Coat.
I used a plastic pick from Konad as my small dotting tool, but a tooth pick would work just as well. For the larger dots, I bent open a hair pin and used the little bubble on the end. If you've got real dotting tools, go ahead and use those, otherwise - improvise! The ends of paintbrushes or ball point pens that have dried up can work too.
- omnails: “ Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday nail art | I love Nicki, she’s so awesome, pretty and talented. And I wanted for a long time to do this nail art and now I finally did it. Well, I guess it’s a...
- Thank god girls love showing off their nails via social media. Some of these inspiring summer nail art ideas are so simple you might even try them on yourself.
- Amanda Aztec Print Nail Wraps
- Polka dot nails #nails #nailart
- Saturday Obsession: St. Patrick's Day Nail Art - Though I’m not even a little bit Irish, it’s hard not to covet all the gorgeous St. Patty’s Day nail art floating around Pinterest. With that said, if...