- "A feather manicure? Yep! This new polish promises to give your digits their very own wings." — @polyvore-editorial
York Feathers is a peach and white feather effect polish. A brand new formulation featuring tiny feather like particles to create a feather like effect on the nails - perfect for Spring Summer. With a unique feather bottle and feather print cap as well as a long wearing formulation - feather polishes are set to be a big hit this Spring Summer.
- "Love Girls? Then the new Deborah Lippmann collection inspired by the show’s ensemble of bright young things should make you happier than Shoshana with an emoji." — @polyvore-editorial
GIRLS: Inspired by the characters in the HBO Series GIRLS. The collection is witty and empowering while celebrating the various dimensions of feminine identity. The first season of the HBO series GIRLS became an instant hit, with a strong presence at the Emmy Awards (with four nominations: Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series, Outstanding Comedy Series, Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series and Outstanding Writing for a Comedy Series) and a cult-following to boot. Along with a new season, January 2013 brings an exciting partnership between Deborah Lippmann and HBO: A limited-edition set of four nail lacquers inspired by each of the GIRLS. As always, Deborah's nail colors are named after songs. With music being an emotional force of the show, the four shades are aptly named with song titles that symbolize each of the GIRLS' distinct personalities. Independent, feminine, playful, sexy and of course complex - there is a color for every kind of mood. Shades Include: Hannah: Hapless Hunter Green. Marine: Prim And Proper Pink. Shoshanna: Virtuous Vivid Violet. Jessa: Bohemian Burgundy.
- "Feeling a little cold blooded? Essie’s new Magnetic Repstyle polish will help you balance the scales with a cool lizard skin texture effect." — @polyvore-editorial
Fashion-forward, wearable essie nail colors with a striking twist. This long-lasting polish contains iron powder which reacts to the magnet on the lid for a reptile effect. In bronze. Product Features. Liquid application offers easy-on nail coverage. How to Use. Apply one coat to nails. After second liquid application, hold lid magnet over nail for 10 seconds. Style tip: customize the effect based on how you twist the magnet. Product Details. 0.5-oz. nail color. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses.
- "With a name like Absinthe, you know this new spring green Lauder polish has a little edge. Gorgeous for statement nails paired with an otherwise dark or neutral ensemble." — @polyvore-editorial
Turn your fingertips into fashion statements with Pure Color Nail Lacquer by Tom Pecheux, Estee Lauder Creative Makeup Director. A wardrobe of sensational shades to add definition, polish, and style to your fingertips Top trends and timeless classics. All, with True Vision technology to transform ordinary color and make it extraordinary. You'll want them all.
- "Bobbi Brown asked for this new shade personally, and the hue is sublime for a soft spring manicure that fits beautifully with this season’s smoky pastels." — @polyvore-editorial
Inspired by the heathery pink hues of a spring bouquet, Bobbi created her latest shade for nails-Roza-for her Lilac Rose Collection. (Bobbi asked for this pale pink-grey color personally.)