Shop this look
- Similar itemThis iron table consists of hand formed scallops welded into this circular cocktail table. Finished in champagne leaf (a little warmer than silver leaf) with an antique mirror top, this is the perfect transitional design. Finish may vary. Dimensions: H: 16" Dia : 36"
- Similar itemUnique and dramatic, the round Izmir cocktail table subtly shines with textured earth tones. This statement-making furnishing's golden hand-hammered finish achieves a rich, artistic effect. 35" Dia x 15"H. Brass.
- Geometric details in elegant gold-leaf-covered iron form the base of this unexpected cocktail table. Topped in opulent cream marble, each piece has unique markings for a bold statement as an intriguing coffee or side table. 17 inches high x 44 inches wide x 38 inches deep. Constructed from marble and iron. Finished in cream and antique gold leaf. Expect variations in marble.
- A classic piece of industrial style, the zinc-surfaced table marries form and function perfectly. Low maintenance and easygoing style give this cocktail table a relaxed attitude. The contrast between wood and metal is perfectly balanced, and the table base creates a distinctly mid-century feeling. 16 inches high x 66 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Constructed from wood and zinc veneer. Matte grey zinc finish. Plain smooth top.
- Similar itemArteriors' Nosh cocktail table exudes industrial openness with an unexpected gold leaf-banded top. Layers of sleek black iron create an eye-catching yet simple frame. 32.5" Dia x 12.5"H. Glass top. Wipe down with soft, dry cloth to clean.
- Similar itemNatural iron cubes piece together in rustic hammered design, creating Arteriors' Ecko cocktail table. Layers of geometric shapes welded with brass lend this artful accent depth and dimension. 36"W x 36"D x 17.5"H. 1 bottom shelf. Wipe down with soft, dry cloth to clean.
- Similar itemA round cocktail table is not always easy to find but we offer this solid wood table with a carved base. Interlocking squares come together to create a unique geometric patterned base that supports the solid wood tabletop. An overall Manor White Wash finish lightens the look of this table that is large enough to support books and objets d'art or even play your favorite family card game. Solid mahogany construction. Hand-carved details. White wash neutral finish.
- Similar itemAppearance: Primary Material: Iron. Finish: Distressed Antique Brass. Color: Yellow. Material 1: Glass. Finish 1: Clear. Color 1: Clear. Finish will vary: Yes. Installation Environment: Residential. Dimensions: Overall Dimension H: 16.5. Overall Diameter: 37. Overall Shape: Round. Overall Foot Print Dimensions: 22" Dia. Table Top Clearance: 16. Table Top Thickness: 0.5. Table Top Dimensions: 37" Dia. New item.
- Similar itemThis wrought iron frame coffee table encapsulates the drama noir of 1930s Art Deco decor. An antiqued silver exterior is complimented by a black shagreen finish and bone inlay trim, while a single rolling drawer provides for smart storage. Geometric handles and a rough-hewn top make industrial elegance find a home in this antique-inspired piece.
- Sleek and simple, the modern silhouette and rich grain of eucalyptus wood found on the surface of this contemporary cocktail table make this a piece an instant classic. 14 inches high x 39 inches wide x 39 inches deep. Constructed from metal. Finished in nickel. Eucalyptus wood round top. Polished silver legs on a round base.
- Six slim, arched legs fan out to frame a grand, glamorous, round glass tabletop. Weathered walnut-finished wood contrasts with the sleek, sparkling glass. Gorgeous as an oversized coffee or cocktail table, this modern design complements contemporary and rustic décor. 18.5 inches high x 42 inches wide x 42 inches deep. Constructed from wood and glass. Finished in weathered walnut. Inspired by 1950's design.