Sale / PriceAll
- Blue Bird Vintage Native American CuffVintage Native American Cuff Authentic Tyrone turquoise stones set in sterling silver Measures about 1 inch wide Stamped signature on back by designer *VERDY Tyrone turquoise is no long mined and can only be found from private collections, thus making it a highly collectible turquoise Handcrafted by Native American artisan
- Kender West 397 (Pearl) NecklaceYou will love the Southwestern-inspired style of the Kender West 397 necklace! Necklace features glass pearls, turquoise-patina beads, brown tooled beads, and a large Native American pendant. Hook enclosure with 3 chain extender. Made in the U.S.A. Measurements: Chain Circumference: 21 in Adjuster Length: 3 in Pendant Height: 2 1 2 in Pendant Width: 1 1 2 in Weight: 2 oz
- Aztec Coral Necklace by Kim PoorShop direct from the world's best jewelry designersIntroducing this Silver Necklace by Kim Poor. Bold and Beautiful. This ""ethnic"" Aztec style necklace is just such a statement. A single strand of deep red coral discs with 3 sets of coral branch-like strands securing 4 turquoise nuggets. For the native American Navajo, turquoise is a gift from the sky.. JewelStreet bring together over 250 luxury designers offering a handpicked edit of the most covetable Silver Necklaces for Women.
- PalmBeach Jewelry Oval-Shape Turquoise 18k Gold-Plated Filigree RingIntricate design work combines with a colorful oval-shaped simulated turquoise stone to create this designer-inspired ring. A swirled border surrounds the bold center stone, while a meticulous filigree design decorates the ring. 18k gold-plated. Sizes 6-10. The jewelry shown is not made by Native American craftsmen. Size: 9. Color: Red/Blue/Yellow. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.
- Aurélie Bidermann Bells gold-plated necklaceThis season, Aurélie Bidermann finds inspiration in the traditional arts and crafts of Native American tribes. A spectacular example, this 18kt yellow-gold plated necklace features a string of engraved bells and is finished with a bakelite-horn and turquoise centrepiece. Watch it take everyday looks to striking new realms.
- Preowned 1950s Bisbee Mine Turquoise Squash Blossom Necklace Navajo Sterling1950S Squash Blossom Navajo Necklace In Sterling Silver With Massive Bisbee Turquoise Stones. Beautiful Ornate Details In Leaves. Excellent Original Condition, Good Patina! Marked Sterling. Hook Closure. Length= 14'', Weight = 120 GramsIn Native American Indian Culture - These Pieces Were A Sign Of Family Wealth. The Bigger And Heavier One Of These Necklaces Were The Higher The Family's "social Status".
- Pre-Owned Sterling Silver Handmade One of a kind Native American Indian Sunburst Turquoise RingAdorn your hand with this exquisite Native American Indian Turquoise sunburst ring. Turquoise has been, since 200 B.C., extensively used by both southwest American Indian tribes and by many other Indian tribes in Mexico. Archaeological evidence exists that the prehistoric people, the Anasazi and Hohokam, mined turquoise at Cerrillos and the Burro Mountains of New Mexico.The stone was used in religion, art, trade, treaty negotiations as well as jewelry. Even today, it is still considered as the stone of life, good fortune and symbol of wealth by our American Indians and other cultures of the world. This valued gem is the center piece of most Native American Indian jewelry. Ring is in excellent condition; Measures 21MM (W) X 21MM (L) Size 6 3/4 FINAL SALE. Available in multiple colors and sizes.
- Ayiana Turquoise ChokerDelicate Leather Choker with Turquoise Pendant Soft Black Leather Adorned with Vintage Turquoise set in Sterling Silver Leather Measures 10.5 Inches with a 2 Inch Adjustable Clasp Ending Pendant Measures 1 Inch Long Vintage Native American Pendant Stamped with *Sterling Handcrafted Pendant by the Navajo Tribe
- Turquoise Flower Navajo NecklaceAuthentic Native American Turquoise Necklace Kingman and Carico Lake turquoise stones set in traditional cluster design Sterling Silver Measures 26 inches long Turquoise clusters measure about 1.25 inches long and across Lobster claw closer with sterling silver rolo chain Stamped *Bea Tom on back by artisan Handcrafted by a Navajo artisan
- Sedona Sky Turquoise Women's Cuff BraceletWith a loving embrace to their history and culture, the Native American people have always found spirituality and sacred symbols within the beauty of nature. They believed that turquoise is actually a piece of the sky that fell from the heavens and that the eagle flies closer to the heavens than any other bird. Now, you can celebrate these two sacred symbols in a stunning women's bracelet, Sedona Sky, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.Meticulously handcrafted and plated in sterling silver, this striking turquoise cuff bracelet features a large genuine turquoise cabochon framed in a Native American-style beaded setting. The sides of the bracelet are beautifully textured to resemble an eagle feather while the rich colors of the Sedona Sky and landscape are represented on the center band of this jewelry in delicately hand-enameled accents of red, black and turquoise. Sure to be cherished by anyone who wears it, strong demand is expected for this exquisite jewelry, so order now!
- Preowned Zuni Matrix Turquoise Coral Inlay Sterling Silver BraceletLarge Zuni Bird In Flight Turquoise, Coral And Onyx Bracelet 3 Ring Bracelet Stunning Workmanship On This Native American Bracelet Measures 3." X 2" 1.08" Opening On Cuff Will Fit A 7" To 8" Wrist Any Questions Please Call Or Hit Request More InformationWe Have A Huge Selection Of Navajo And Zuni Sterling Silver Jewelry
- Summer Rain Vintage Native American EarringsChild of Wild Vintage Native American Earrings Handcrafted Native American Earrings Incredibly beautiful multi-colored Turquoise stone inlay Antiqued Sterling Silver Turquoise gem stone has been believed to be a holy stone, and used for getting rid of negative energy. The brightness of the color is supposed to be the symbol for happiness, and is also believed to increase a person’s self confidence. 2 inches long
- PalmBeach Jewelry Oval-Shaped Simulated Turquoise Filigree Ring in .925 Sterling SilverThe intricate veins that run the length of this ring's brilliant centerpiece: an oval-cut simulated turquoise stone, evoke the image of the the old West. Sterling silver. Sizes 5-10. The jewelry shown is not made by Native American craftsmen. Size: 7. Color: Green. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.
- Bandit Vintage Native American ChokerVintage Floral Rosary Choker Sterling Silver Adorned with Turquoise Stones and Frosted Sapphire One Of Kind Vintage Turquoise Cross and Silver Roses Measures 10.5 Inches Long 2 Inch Adjustable Ending with Lobster Claw Closure If given a turquoise by a loving friend, that stone would protect the wearer from negative energy and bring good fortune. Handcrafted by Navajo Artisans
- Spirit of the Eagle Turquoise and Red Jasper Cabochons Women's BraceletAccording to Native American legends, the majestic eagle is revered as a sacred messenger from above. Believed to possess great powers due to the fact that it soars closer to the Creator than any other creature on earth. Now, this ancient legend combines with the beauty of Native American-inspired jewelry in the Spirit of the Eagle Bracelet, a turquoise and red jasper fine jewelry design only from The Bradford Exchange. Expertly handcrafted, beautifully sterling silver-plated and lavishly set with 11 genuine turquoise cabochons and 5 genuine red jasper cabochons, this exquisite women's bracelet has taken inspirations from the spiritual beauty of traditional Native American pieces.The bracelet's center link features an intricately detailed sculpted eagle, and delicately accenting the remaining links are finely sculpted eagle feathers, which are also believed to hold spiritual powers. A beautifully sculpted eagle feather charm provides a meaningful finishing touch. The bracelet adjusts to comfortably fit most wrists. This lovely work of Native American-inspired jewelry complements any wardrobe and makes a wonderful gift for any women who appreciate fine custom designs and high-quality craftsmanship. Your bracelet arrives in a velvet jewelry pouch and gift box, perfect for safekeeping or gift giving. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Preowned 1970s Native American Turquoise Sterling Silver Band Ring Size 7Sterling Silver Native American Artisan Ring With Turquoise Stones And Sterling Silver. Hand Made.Details:Ring Size: 7Color: Silver/ Light Green Turquoise/ Blue TurquoiseMaterials: Sterling Silver/ Blue Turquoise/ Green TurquoiseMeasurements:Height: 1" 3/8"Width: 3/4"
- Navajo Blue Vintage Native American CuffVintage Native American Cuff Four authentic turquoise stones set in sterling silver Measures about 0.5 inches wide Stamped initials of artisan on back *MF Malleable to fit on any wrist Handcrafted by Native American artisan Turquoise is associated with safety and protection and is believed to have tremendous healing powers.
- Thomas Sabo Dreamcatcher sterling silver earringsThomas Sabo 's dreamcatcher collection interprets Native American arts and crafts into beautiful pieces like these sterling silver earrings. Engraved to look like feathers, each earring is dotted with simulated turquoise beads and white zirconias that will sparkle and catch the light each time you wear them. We regret that for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be exchanged or refunded, unless faulty.Thomas Sabo sterling silver feather earringsStud fasteningSterling silver feather engraved earrings, zirconia white pavé detailing, simulated turquoise beadsWidth approximately 7 cmWe regret that, for hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be exchanged or refunded, unless faulty Color: Turquoise. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Dotted.
- PalmBeach Jewelry Simulated Turquoise Round Crystal Accent RingA retro-hip ring for the modern day fashionista. Estate-inspired, this fashionable simulated turquoise cabochon and crystal ring is designed to look vintage with its antiqued finish. Bold in size, this is what I call an estate-ment ring. Brass. Sizes 7-12. The jewelry shown is not made by Native American craftsmen. Size: 8. Color: Red/Blue. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.
- Maria Cross ChokerDelicate Leather Choker with Turquoise Cross Pendant Soft Black Leather Adorned with Vintage Turquoise set in Sterling Silver Leather Measures 10.5 Inches with a 2 Inch Adjustable Clasp Ending Pendant Measures 1 Inch Long Vintage Native American Pendant Stamped with *Sterling G & L Leekity
- Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings with Turquoise Cabochon and Eagle Feather DesignWith a passionate embrace for their history and culture, the Native American people have always found spirituality and sacred symbols within the beauty of nature. So is the case of their beliefs that turquoise is a piece of the sky that fell from the heavens, and the eagle's feathers are sacred symbols of wisdom, freedom, and trust. Now, these two sacred symbols come together in a striking fine jewelry design, the Sedona Sky Earrings. Inspired by the Native American culture, these women's pierced hoop earrings make a meaningful addition to your jewelry collection or the perfect gift for that special someone!Exclusively from The Bradford Exchange, these beautiful earrings are handcrafted of solid sterling silver and each features a large genuine turquoise cabochon framed in a Native American-inspired beaded setting. The sides of the hoops are textured to resemble eagle feathers while the rich colors of the Sedona sky and landscape are represented on the center ribbon in delicately crafted, hand-enameled red, black and turquoise-colored accents. Plus, these elegant women's hoop earrings arrive in a custom presentation box, perfect for safekeeping and gift-giving. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Miadora Sterling Silver Turquoise NecklaceThis unique pendant from the Miadora Collection features a cushion-shape turquoise gemstone set in sterling silver. This pendant is hung on a cable chain and is secured with a spring ring clasp. The beautiful turquoise set into this gorgeous pendant reflects the traditional beauty of the American Southwest, and the piece is an excellent match for people who appreciate jewelry inspired by Native American culture. The stunning cable chain securely holds the pendant in place and adds to the beauty of the whole piece without appearing too large or gaudy. Style: Pendant Gemstone colors: Turquoise Gemstone shapes: Cushion One bezel-set cushion-cut turquoise measures 8 mm wide x 16 mm long Metal: Sterling silver Finish: High polish Chain: Cable Chain length: 18 inches Clasp: Spring ring Metal weight: 1.2 grams Pendant dimensions: 9 mm wide x 25.5 mm long Necklace dimensions: 18 inches long Size: 18 Inch. Color: Blue. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.
- Preowned American Indian Early Pawn Turquoise & Coral Sterling Silver CuffI’M Always Looking For Old Pawn Pieces, So I Was Thrilled When I Found This Fabulous American Indian Early Pawn Cuff Bracelet With Turquoise & Coral Stones In A Heavily Carved Sterling Silver Setting. In Excellent Condition, This Cuff Bracelet Measures 6 ¼” X 2 5/8” At The Centerpiece.
- Deep Love Vintage Native American CuffVintage Native American Cuff Authentic turquoise stone set in sterling silver Measures 1 inch wide Stamped initials of artisan on back *S Traditional Native American hand-stamped motif around band Malleable to fit on any wrist Handcrafted by Native American artisan
- Preowned Massive Native American Dead Pawn Zuni Turquoise Leaf Rondelle Silver NecklaceStunning Turquoise Rondelle With Sterling Insets Each Signed By American Indian Artisan Wayne Aguilar Wayne Aguilar, One Of The Finest Silversmiths-Jewelers From The Santo Domingo "kewa" Pueblo. Massive Carved Turquoise Leaf Sterling SilverMeasuring 3.00 Wide X 3.70 On The Turquoise LeafSterling 1.25" X .77"Total Length 17.5" This Is Out Of A Huge Collection Of Jewelry That Was Purchased And Never Worn. Any Questions Please Call Or Hit "request More Information"
- Dreamcatcher Design Eagle Wing Pendant Necklace with Turquoise and Tiger's EyeThe legend of the dreamcatcher has been a part of Native American culture for generations, traditionally intended to protect the sleeping from nightmares, while letting their peaceful dreams through. Turquoise is another part of the culture believed to be a piece of the sky that has fallen from the heavens and a cherished symbol of honor and friendship. Now you can celebrate these meaningful symbols with the striking Let Your Dreams Soar Pendant Necklace, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.Finely handcrafted and richly plated in sterling silver, this eye-catching dreamcatcher pendant necklace features an exquisitely detailed and symbolic Native American-inspired dreamcatcher design. The stunning women's necklace features a generously sized genuine turquoise cabochon dramatically displayed at the center of a mighty eagle wing silhouette. Five beautifully sculpted sterling silver-plated feather charms are each accented with genuine tiger's eye beads at the top, making this woman's pendant necklace a symbol to let your dreams soar! Strong demand is expected, so order now!
- Pre-Owned Vintage Sterling Silver Handmade Native American Indian One of a Kind Turquoise NecklaceAdorn your neck with this fabulous and rare handmade Native American Indian Necklace. Perfect for any Native American Indian collector or admirer. Necklace is in excellent condition. Measures 23 Inches; 39mm (l) x 41mm (w) sides 20mm (l) x 11mm (w). FINAL SALE. Available in multiple colors and sizes.
- Preowned Native American Pawn Turquoise Panel Sterling BraceletThis Is Out Of A Huge Of Collection Of Navajo, Zuni And Hopi Jewelry You Have A Sterling Silver Paneled Bracelet Slide In Clasp Measuring.81" Wide - 7.5" End To End 7 Panels Will Fit A 6-7.25" Wrist Nicely This Is Out Of A Massive Collection Of Jewelry That Was Purchased And Stored Away Till Now.Any Questions Please Call Or Hit "request More Information"
- The Chief Vintage Native American CuffChild of Wild Collectors Quality Vintage Native American Cuff Handcrafted Vintage Native American cuff Unbelievably beautiful authentic Turquoise Stones * Extremely difficult to cut turquoise in such small fragments Traditional Cluster design Antique Sterling Silver 3" Horizontal, and 2" Vertical One of a Kind Vintage * Turquoise is known for its positive healing energy, an aid in mental functions, communications and expression and as a protector. If you’re wearing a turquoise ring and you look down and see a crack in your stone, the Native Americans would say “the stone took it”, meaning the stone took the blow that you would have received.
- Bling Jewelry Bling Jewelry Feather Synthetic Turquoise Dream Catchers Necklace SilverFree Shipping With No Minimum Sitewide!Dream catchers typically go above your bed, but now you can wear this traditional and totally gorgeous talisman around your neck with our dream catcher necklace. We used a beautiful blend of materials to make this native American jewelry, and integrated detailed design elements. Made mostly of gleaming metal, our sterling silver necklace shows off a woven dream catcher, complete with dangling feather accents and a bright Synthetic Turquoise orb in the center. The one and a half inch necklace pendant dangles from a delicate 16 inch rolo style chain, and is a lightweight 3 grams. Get our silver and Synthetic Turquoise jewelry to inject a little nature into a classic outfit, or pair it with your favorite boho styles. Bling Jewelry. Dream Catcher Necklace. .925 Sterling Silver. Synthetic Turquoise. Measure: 16 inch L x 1.8 inch W. Weight: 2.7 Grams. Imported. Sterling-silver. Style # 394125601.
- Midsummer Star Crossed Arrow StudsCrossed Arrow Turquoise Studs by Midsummer Star Unique native american inspired studs! Stylish crossed arrow design Beautifully 2mm turquoise stones Secure butterfly backs Tarnish free, oxidised material High polished finish 0.925 Sterling silver Width is 15mm
- Preowned Native American Zuni Sun Face Spinner Turquoise Coral NecklaceStunning Sun Face NecklaceCoral, Turquoise And Mother Of Pearl Set In Sterling Silver 3 Dangles With Stones Set This Measures 26" Total Drop Spinner Is 3."Collar Is .50" WideThis Is Out Of A Massive Collection Of Jewelry That Was Purchased And Stored Away Till Now.Any Questions Please Call Or Hit "request More Information"
- Aurélie Bidermann Kreolen Squaw Turquoise-Pearl Earrings$100 Gift Card (MOV: $600) CODE: DECEMBER8Imbued with Native American-inspired style, these elegant hoop earrings add bohemian-luxe style to any look * 18-karat gold-plated brass, earwire, hoop with turquoise, resin, and pearl charms, for pierced ears * Style with a maxi-dress and gladiator sandals
- Preowned Massive Native American Dead Pawn Zuni Turquoise Silver Necklace 1960sLarge, Very Large Pendant Hanging On Rattle Snake Jar Beads.The Pendant Measures 3.24" X 2.51" Beads Graduate In Size From 20Mm Down To 9MmNecklace Length Is 30" Long Numbers On The Back On Inventory Numbers This Is Out Of A Massive Collection Of Jewelry That Was Purchased And Stored Away Till Now.Any Questions Please Call Or Hit "request More Information"
- Bling Jewelry Christmas Gifts 925 Silver Oval Reconstituted Turquoise Southwest Style RingFree Shipping With No Minimum Sitewide!Made in a classic southwest design that is simple and eye catching, our new sterling silver oval Reconstituted Turquoise ring will make a very versatile wardrobe accent. This captivating piece of Reconstituted Turquoise jewelry will pair effortlessly with everything on your closet and add a perfect pop of color to everything you wear. Made entirely of 925 sterling silver and featuring a gorgeous Reconstituted Turquoise stone that measures 21mm x 14mm, this Reconstituted Turquoise ring is inspired by native American designs. The smooth band width measures 5.5mm wide and will prove comfortable on your finger. Reconstituted Turquoise jewelry symbolizes friendship and protection from negative energy. Buy this stunning cocktail ring for a friend who celebrates a December birthday and wears December birthstone jewelry when you place your order today and you can both enjoy a timeless style and a gorgeous blue ring. Bling Jewelry. Sterling Silver December Birthstone Ring. Stone: 20 mm L x 13 mm W. Material: Sterling Silver, Synthetic Turquoise. Measure: 5.5mm Band Width. Weight: 7.94 Grams. Imported. Sterling-silver. Style # 408698301.
- Love Me Two Times Turquoise RingSterling Silver Navajo Men's Ring Authentic Turquoise or Onyx Stone Inlay Traditional Men's Native American Design Signed by designer on back * Turquoise is known for its positive healing energy, an aid in mental functions, communications and expression and as a protector. If you’re wearing a turquoise ring and you look down and see a crack in your stone, the Native Americans would say “the stone took it”, meaning the stone took the blow that you would have received.
- Preowned Native American Navajo Turquoise Sterling NecklaceStunning Turquoise On This Handmade Piece Of Native American Jewelry. Large In Scale. 3 Pieces Of Turquoise Set In An Elaborate Leaf PendantMeasuring 4.28" Long X 2.21" With Hanging From A Link Chain That Measures 23" Long Hallmarked On The Back This Is Out Of A Massive Collection Of Jewelry That Was Purchased And Then Stored Away Till Now.Any Questions Please Call Or Hit "request More Information"
- Native American-Inspired Women's Watch With Eagle MotifsAccording to Native American legend, the majestic eagle is revered as a sacred messenger from above, believed to possess its powers due to the fact that it soars closer to the Creator than any other creature on earth. Now, you can celebrate this magnificent bird with soaring spirit in a stunning watch, a custom design available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. This stylish watch features a precision quartz movement, easy-to-read hour markers and sweep second hand.Exquisitely handcrafted in an original design, this Native American-inspired women's watch features hinged links plated in sterling silver with finely sculpted eagles and eagle feathers. Within the motif are hand-enameled turquoise and coral accents while each link is framed with a Native American-inspired geometric design. For the perfect finishing touch, the watch face features a multi-color iridescence of Mother of Pearl, surrounded by a silvery rope design and a rich turquoise-colored bezel. Strong demand is expected for this Soaring Spirit women's jewelry, so order now!
- Native American Flower Blossom NecklaceLarge Turquoise Flower Blossom Necklace Collectors Quality, High Grade Carico Lake Turquoise Stones Set in Sterling Silver - 30 Inches round including a 5 inch adjustable extender (12 Turquoise Clusters) - 4 0 Inches round including a 5 inch adjustable extender (16 Turquoise Clusters) - Each Cluster is about 1" wide Signed by Famous Artisan *Bea Tom Native Americans believe turquoise has a spiritual power Handcrafted by Navajo Native American
- Preowned Old Pawn Fthi Navajo American Indian Sterling Buffalo CuffLarge Scale Turquoise Sterling Silver Navajo BraceletInitialsfthi On The Inside Of The Bracelet Measuring2.30" Top To Bottom X 1.42" Wide Tapers Down In The Back Will Fit 6.5" To 7'5" Wrist Has Give To Make Smaller Or Pull Open A Bit 1.35" Opening This Is Out Of A Massive Collection Of Jewelry That Was Purchased And Stored Away Till Now.Any Questions Please Call Or Hit "request More Information"
- New Moon Native American CuffChild of Wild Native American Cuff Handmade Native American Cuff Crafted by Native American artisan Sterling Silver with 5 Authentic Turquoise Stones Traditional roping design around band Turquoise is associated with safety and protection and believed to have tremendous healing powers.
- Bling Jewelry Bling Jewelry Simulated Coral Reconstituted Turquoise Cuff Bracelet 925 SilverFree Shipping With No Minimum Sitewide!Fall in love with flowers every time you wear our newest red Simulated Coral Reconstituted Turquoise squash blossom cuff bracelet. Treat yourself to a glimpse of the style of the southwest with this classic native American inspired accessory that has the look of wearable art. A new sterling silver squash blossom cuff on your fashionable wrist is destined to dazzle and add a sensational finishing touch to your style. Made entirely of 925 sterling silver and adorned with Reconstituted Turquoise and Simulated Coral stones made in a stunning three flower design, you will fall in love with this sterling silver flower cuff bracelet from the minute you put it on. At 5.5 inches in diameter and fitting up to an 8 inch wrist, this piece of native American jewelry will make a perfect addition to your jewelry box. This fabulous fashion find makes a great gift of December birthstone jewelry for all you winter babies. Bling Jewelry. Squash Blossom Cuff Bracelet. Stone: 9 mm L x 4 mm W. Material: Sterling Silver, Synthetic Reconstituted Turquoise, Synthetic Coral. Measure: 7 inch L x 1.2 inch W. Weight: 22.16 Grams. Imported. Sterling-silver. Style # 394091901.
- American Coin Treasures Steel Buffalo Nickel Arrowhead NecklaceThis pendant features an arrowhead shape that holds a Buffalo nickel minted from 1913-1938 featuring the profile of a Native American. A genuine turquoise chip and silvertone feathers add detail to this jewelry. Brand: American Coin Treasures Style: Pendant Color: Turquoise Stone: Turquoise chip Metal: Steel Finish: Antiqued Clasp: Lobster claw Metal weight: 3.54 grams Pendant dimensions: 31.75 mm wide x 95.25 mm long Necklace dimensions: 1.3 mm wide x 30 inches long All carat weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed dimensions. Treatment code E. See Treatment Guide for further information. Size: 30 Inch. Color: Silver. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.
- PalmBeach Jewelry Oval Shape Green Genuine Turquoise Silvertone Cocktail RingBig, bold and beautiful. This truly captivating oval-shaped turquoise cabochon ring will add bold appeal to your jewelry wardrobe. The turquoise is showcased in a decorative unique prong setting. Silvertone. Sizes 7-12. The jewelry shown is not made by Native American craftsmen. Size: 7. Color: Blue/Green. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.
- Preowned Stunning Zuni Inlaid Brooch Pin Pendant Coral Turquoise Onyx 1960sNative American Zuni Signed Oc Sterling Silver Turquoise Coral Onyx Pearl Butterfly Inlays Brooch And A PendantMeasures 3 Inches Wide 2 1/2 Inches Long No Cracks Hallmarked Oc Zuni Oliver Cellecion On The Back A Massive Collection Of Jewelry That Was Purchased And Then Stored Away Till Now.Any Questions Please Hit Contact Dealer
- Effie C Zuni Sterling Silver Native American Pendant -necklace TurquoiseBeaded Necklace With Snake Wrapped Turquoise Hallmarked Effie C Zuni Sterling SilverPendent Measures 2.11" X 1.20" Chain Measures18" End To End Purchased Out Of A Prominent Westchester County Ny Estate.Any Questions Please Call Or Hit "request More Information"
- Bling Jewelry Bling Jewelry 925 Silver Synthetic Turquoise Dream Catcher Dangle EarringsFree Shipping With No Minimum Sitewide!Traditionally, dream catchers go above your bed. Now you can wear some on your ears with these ultra unique dream catcher earrings. Our sterling silver jewelry shows off detailed, woven dream catchers, with feathers dangling down and a bright Simulated Turquoise ball in the middle. While our silver and Simulated Turquoise jewelry pieces measure two inches in length, these feather earrings weigh less than three grams together, which keeps them lightweight. With an intricate design, this native American jewelry is the perfect addition to your favorite casual outfits. Try wearing it with a classic jeans and t shirt combo, or with your best boho looks. Bling Jewelry. Round Dream Catcher Dangling Feathers Drop Earrings. Stone: 4 mm D. Material: .925 Sterling Silver, Synthetic Turquoise. Measure: 1.88 in L x 0.59 in W. Weight: 2.8 Grams. Imported. Sterling-silver. Style # 412422901.
- Preowned 1960s Native American Sterling Silver Zuni Sun Face BraceletZuni Sun Face Bracelet Sleeping Beauty Turquoise, Coral, Jet, Mother-Of-Pearl, And Penn Shell2 Ring Band Measuring 1.50" Top To Bottom Opening Is .95" On The CuffWill Fit A 6" To 7" Wrist Is A Bit Pliable To Fit This Is Out Of A Massive Collection Of Navajo, Zuni Sterling Silver Jewelry Any Questions Please Call Or Hit Request More Information
- Preowned Zuni Vintage Native American Sterling Silver Inlay Stone Pendant Or BroochVintage Hand Made Zuni Sterling Silver Inlaid Stone Pendant Or Brooch With Turquoise, Mother-Of-Pearl, Coral, And Onyx Stones. This Is The Hopi Figure "pahlik Mana" Which Is A Dancer In A Mask.This Would Look Great Worn As A Necklace As Well As A Brooch.Details:Back ClaspColor: Light Blue Turquoise/ Moss Green/ Black/ White IridescentMaterial: Sterling Silver / Coral / Onyx / Mother-Of Pearl / TurquoiseWeight: 6 OuncesMeasurements:Width: 1 1/8"Length: 2 1/2"
- Bling Jewelry Christmas Gifts 925 Silver Oval Reconstituted Turquoise Southwest Style RingFree Shipping With No Minimum Sitewide!Help to inject a southwest vibe into your chic style with this fashionably unique Reconstituted Turquoise and Simulated Coral ring. Inspired by the Reconstituted Turquoise jewelry of the southwest, our native American squash blossom ring is a must have accent for any occasion. Native American accessories are a sensational to way to introduce a little color into your wardrobe and this stunning flower ring will also add some Boho style to your every day glamour. Made of Reconstituted Turquoise and Simulated Coral stones, the colors are a stunning and eye catching combination that will add a perfect pop of color to an otherwise neutral ensemble. Southwest jewelry is as popular as ever and this lovely sterling silver ring is a sensational reason to buy a piece of native American jewelry to add to your jewelry box. At 3mm wide, it will fit your fashionable finger very comfortably. Order yours today. Bling Jewelry. Oval Simulated Turquoise Southwest Style Ring. Stone: 3 mm W. Material: Sterling Silver, Synthetic Turquoise, Synthetic Coral. Measure: 3mm Band Width. Weight: 7.94 Grams. Imported. Sterling-silver. Style # 393680001.
- Preowned Massive Vintage Old Pawn Sterling Silver + Turquoise Squash Blossom NecklaceSpectacular Vintage Navajo Squash Blossom With 17 Turquoise Stones. A Truly Stunning Piece Of Native American History.Details:Clasp Closure At NeckColor: Blue Turquoise/ Yellow Green/ Yellow Ochre/ Brown/ Silver/ Dark SilverMaterial: Turquoise Stone/ Sterling SilverWeight: 6.3 Ounces/ 179 GramsMeasurements:Length: 29"Naja: 2.75" Length/ 3" Wide
- Bling Jewelry Bling Jewelry 925 Silver Southwest Style Reconstituted Turquoise Cuff BraceletFree Shipping With No Minimum Sitewide!Inspired by the Reconstituted Turquoise jewelry of the southwest, this sterling silver Native American squash blossom bracelet is a must have accent for any occasion. Native American accessories are a sensational to way to add some Boho style. Whether you favor blue jeans or a more glamorous look, squash blossom jewelry will definitely fit your style. Order yours today. Bling Jewelry. Flower Leaf Southwest Style Cuff Bracelet. 21x13mm Reconstituted Turquoise. Material: 925 Sterling Silver, Reconstituted Turquoise. Measure: 8 inch L x 0.98 inch W. Weight: 17.29 Grams. Imported. Sterling-silver. Style # 416545001.
- Preowned 1960s Native American Petite Point Squash Blossom Sterling Silver NecklacePetite Squash Blossom Necklace With Blue Turquoise, Double Beaded NecklaceLarge Naja Pendant And The Center Measuring 3.29" X 2.85"Rounds On The Beads Measures 1.10" In DiameterNecklace Is 38" Long This Is Out Of A Massive Collection Of Jewelry That Was Purchased And Stored Away Till Now.Any Questions Please Call Or Hit "request More Information"
- #8 Turquoise Collectors Vintage Native American RingSize US 8 Native American Collectors Quality Vintage Ring **The Number 8 mine is located in Eureka County, Nevada. There has been no Number 8 Turquoise mined since 1976. However, there is an existing stock pile that the last owner of the Number 8 mine stored away for later use. This Turquoise is a collector's item-- once the reserve is gone, there will be no more material released onto the market. This ring was made circa 1930's which makes these stones very rare. You can tell the quality of the turquoise by the matrix. This spiderweb matrix with dark brown coloring is indicative of its old age and rarity. Sterling Silver Measures a little over 1" Etched signature of artisan on back * AYY EYY *One of a kind!
- Women's NecklaceIn Native American folklore, it is believed that turquoise is actually a piece of the sky that fell from the heavens, offering us a meaningful connection to why it is a cherished symbol of honor and friendship. Today, this inspiration and one of nature's most precious gifts are beautifully expressed in this True Blue Turquoise Necklace, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Perfect for all types of ensembles, turquoise is an amazing choice for anyone who loves current fashion trends. Treasured for centuries, this natural beauty is also believed to act as a good luck charm for those who wear it.Expertly hand-knotted, this beautiful genuine turquoise necklace features 3 strands of over 150 free-form turquoise beads. Each individual turquoise stone is a unique size and shape that reflects the shades and hues of the bluest skies, making every necklace a true one-of-a-kind creation. A custom-crafted turquoise bail supports a generously sized center turquoise stone - a truly magnificent focal point of this extraordinary design. The 22" necklace also has a unique, easy-to-use genuine turquoise button closure. Strong demand is expected. Order now!
- Turquoise Dreams Vintage Native American CuffChild of Wild Collectors Quality Vintage Native American Cuff Handcrafted Vintage Native American cuff Unbelievably beautiful authentic Turquoise Stones Traditional Cluster design Antique Sterling Silver 3" Horizontal, and 2" Vertical One of a Kind Vintage
- Rain Dew Navajo Turquoise EarringsChild of Wild Native American Carico Lake Turquoise Earrings Handcrafted Native American Earrings Incredibly beautiful Carico Lake Turquoise stones Signed *E. Largo on back Sterling Silver Turquoise gem stone has been believed to be a holy stone, and used for getting rid of negative energy. The brightness of the color is supposed to be the symbol for happiness, and is also believed to increase a person’s self confidence. 2.5 inches long
- Preowned Zuni Sammy & Esther Guardian Bird Ring Set In Sterling SilverOval Zuni Inlaid Ring Made By Sammy And Esther Guardian Large Oval Sterling Silver Top Inlaid With Turquoise, Coral, Mother Of Pearl And Malachite Measuring 1.30" Top To Bottom X 1.05" Ring Is A Size 7" And Can Be Sized By A Jeweler Or Us This Is Out Of A Massive Collection Of Jewelry That Was Purchased And Stored Away Till Now.Any Questions Please Call Or Hit "request More Information" Sammy & Esther Guardian Are One Of The Best Zuni Husband And Wife Teams Working Today. They Started Making Jewelry In The 1960's And Their Work Can Be Seen In All The Native American And Zuni Jewelry Reference Books
- Bling Jewelry Bling Jewelry Silver Reconstituted Turquoise Flower Stud EarringsFree Shipping With No Minimum Sitewide!Add some flower power with these synthetic turquoise and synthetic coral sterling silver stud earrings. Any look will definitely be enhanced with the addition of a pair of native American inspired floral earrings. Their design is inspired by the synthetic turquoise jewelry designs of the southwest. Made entirely in 925 sterling silver with synthetic turquoise and synthetic coral stones. Synthetic Turquoise jewelry for women makes a perfect gift to give all of those fashionable ladies on your gift list who wear December birthstone jewelry. Bling Jewelry. Reconstituted Turquoise, Simulated Coral. Sterling Silver Stud Earrings. Flower Motif. Measure: 0.47 inch L x 0.47 inch W. Weight: 5.55 Grams. Imported. Sterling-silver. Style # 393458601.
- The Stone Took It Navajo RingNative American crafted sterling silver ring Two unique brilliant colored turquoise stones Signed * Tight spiral metal wrap around each stone with 3 shank band Each ring is one of a kind * Turquoise is known for its positive healing energy, an aid in mental functions, communications and expression and as a protector. If you’re wearing a turquoise ring and you look down and see a crack in your stone, the Native Americans would say “the stone took it”, meaning the stone took the blow that you would have received.
- Preowned Early Effie C Zuni Sterling Silver Snake Turquoise Cuff BraceletTwo Snakes Wrapping Themselves Around The Center Turquoise Stone Bracelet Has 5 StonesMeasures .77" Wide 1.20" Opening Will Fit A 6" To 7" Wrist Effie Calavaza Is A Native American Jewelry Artist From The Zuni Pueblo. She Specializes In Sand Casting And Incorporates Stones And Her Snake Designs Into Her Pieces. In 1956 Her Husband, The Late Juan Calavaza, Taught Her How To Make Jewelry.This Is Out Of A Massive Jewelry Collection From A Westchester County Ny Estate 95% Of This Jewelry Is New Old Stock. Purchased Never Worn And Stored Away Till Now.Any Questions Please Call Or Hit "request More Information"
- Reap & Sow Native American RingHandcrafted Native American Ring with Traditional Design Sterling Silver with Authentic Kingman Turquoise Stone Made by Navajo Artisans * Native Americans believe Turquoise is the "sky stone", having fallen from the heavens and landed in the ground. Turquoise is associated with safety and protection and believed to have tremendous healing powers.