- Similar itemComposition: 80% Wool, 20% Nylon. Details: medium-weight sweater, multicolor pattern, round collar, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, multipockets, no appliqués.
- Youll find yourself in quite a fine mood all afternoon on the day you don this flattery-provoking top! Its classic ivory color is jazzed up with deep navy touches, such as a tie beneath its collar, and lining to flutter sleeves. Epaulets offer yet another reason youll receive compliments, and the chic way youve got this top tucked into tailored trousers with patent loafers is a great look that will yield laudation! Scholastic, Collegiate Mid-length Short Sleeves Button Down Flutter Me Up Top in Cream embellished with Bows, Epaulets, Tie Neck for Work occasions.
- Similar itemIn the spotlight: a linear take on polka dots, inspired by a vintage photograph. This all-over geometric print makes a graphic mark on our Raisa Skirt an update to a classic shape that’s pleated from the mid-thigh down for a slightly tailored fit. Made of lightweight stretch silk georgette, it’s sharp, striking and the picture of all-occasion chic. Stretch silk georgette. Invisible autolock lace slider with hook-and-eye closure at side seam. 22" (55.2 cm) in length; hits above knee.
- You don't have to be in London to enjoy the timeless look of a classic Burberry trench coat. This belted, ruffle trimmed style is especially chic. Lightweight cotton. Double breasted button front; Jacket collar with hook-eye closure. Buttoned down epaulets; Left shoulder gun flap. Long sleeve features buckle adjustable strap at cuff. Optional buckle adjustable belt at ruffle trimmed hem. Button flap at back. Full plaid lining. Contemporary fit. Size 4 measures approximately 22½'' from base of back collar to hem, 24'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; May vary by size. Shell: 100% Cotton; Lining: 100% Cupro; Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose; Dry Clean; United Kingdom;
- Dress yourself up with this animal print tie-neck blouse from Thesis. This trendy top features a high-low hemline and a sheer material. Made of polyester,this product is machine washable. This blouse has a tie on the neckline and elbow length sleeves.
- Similar itemComposition: 47% Wool, 30% Acrylic, 10% Mohair wool , 8% Alpaca, 5% Polyamide. Details: lightweight sweater, multicolor pattern, round collar, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, no appliqués, cardigans.
- Similar itemCrafted from a luxurious cotton-silk blend, MILLY present the Elastic Grosgrain Skirt. A gathered, mid-thigh length circle skirt adorned with an Italian parrot design and contrasting grosgrain waistband for a close fit. Secured with side zip fastening. K.N. 74% Cotton, 26% Silk
- Similar itemLook perennially chic in this always-classic trench coat from Burberry. Lightweight cotton woven. Spread collar with hook closure at neck. Button shoulder epaulettes; Buttoned front and back storm flaps. Long sleeves with buckle cuffs. Double-breasted button closure. Dual buttoned slit side pockets; Detachable belt with D-ring detail. Back vent. Full plaid lining. Size 4 measures approximately 28'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; May vary by size. Shell: 100% Cotton; Lining: 100% Cotton; Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose; Dry Clean; United Kingdom;
- Stella McCartneyCamilia Rose-Applique Cotton Pique Skirt, BlackDetailsCotton pique skirt with rose applique. High waist sits at the navel. Structured A-line silhouette. Hem hits mid-thigh. Hidden back zip. Made in Hungary. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.