- When you find yourself at a table full of delicacies, you like to take your time and savor every sensory experience. This sheer lace piece is the ideal accompaniment to an artisanal dinner, where its every darling detail is sure to be noticed and appreciated. An assortment of patterns - dots, florals, bows, and zigzags - comprise this lightweight layer. As you taste a vanilla flavored treat, you're reminded of the creamy hue of this peplum-esque cardi and how its fringed-trimmed, plunging collar adds yet another tantalizing texture to your experiential ensemble! Boho, Vintage Inspired, French , Victorian Mid-length Long Sleeve Delicate Diner Jacket in Eggshell in Cream embellished with Lace for Wedding occasions.
- Marchesa marries glittering crystal and sleek python and casts it on oval-shaped body for an elegant clutch that is meant to be seen and adored. Details Python clutch with shiny nickel hardware. Frame body; top lock with faceted crystal and pave crystal bands. Removable shoulder chain; 19 1/2" drop. Tulle lining; inside pocket. 4"H x 7 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D. Weighs approx. 1 lb. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemGive your new-season style a lift in our Leila Wedge Bootie. Featuring a high yet stabilizing heel, it has panels of smooth and quilted leather, a round toe and an iconic gold double-T logo at the ankle for a hint of shine. A discreet side zip makes it easy to step into this refined work-to-weekend silhouette. Leather upper. Leather lining & sole. Zipper closure. Heel height: 4" (10cm)
- Donna KaranLong-Sleeve Draped Cashmere CardiganDetailsLightweight cashmere. Dropped long sleeves. Open draped front. Rolled hem peaks at front. Dry clean. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Donna Karan: Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Similar itemBalenciagaPadlock Nude Works Tote Bag, GrayDetailsBalenciaga Nude Works bag in gray calfskin with shiny golden hardware. Rolled snakeskin top handles, 5 1/2" drop. Adjustable shoulder strap, 18 1/2" drop. Zip top. Belt-detailed sides. Removable hanging clip and leather-frame hand mirror. Foil Balenciaga logo embossed front. Natural linen-lined interior with Balenciaga embossed leather tag. Inside, one zip and two open pockets. 9 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x 5 1/2"D; weighs approx. 2lbs. Made in Italy. Designer About Balenciaga: The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Still haven't found the perfect wedge bootie? The sleek design of these booties from Sigerson Morrison (BELLE) are the perfect partner for jeans or a dress, and a staple for your fall/winter wear. Brushed suede upper. Rounded toe. Side zip closure. Leather lining. Leather sole. 3'' Stacked wooden heel. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Imported;
- Similar itemLightweight and comfy cardigan. Signature Splendid stripes with contrast trim. Effortless outer, perfect for on-the-go moms. Drop collar. Open front. 3/4 Dolman. Front patch pockets. Handkerchief hem. Vertebrae seam detail. 40% Viscose. 30% Nylon. 25% Polyester. 5% Cashmere. Super soft hand. Drapes amazingly. Retains shape well. Imported.
- Similar itemWhite silk loose fit blouse from Red Valentino featuring a scoop neck, a peter pan collar with a pussy bow fastening, long sleeves with button cuffs, a curved hemline and a contrasting pink and green floral print.
- Similar itemMarchesaLily Medium Python Oval Box Clutch, SilverDetailsPython clutch with shiny nickel hardware. Frame body; top lock with faceted crystal and pave crystal bands. Removable shoulder chain; 19 1/2" drop. Tulle lining; inside pocket. 4"H x 7 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D. Weighs approx. 1 lb. Made in Italy. Designer About Marchesa:A great partnership was born when best friends Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig met in college. A few years after graduating and working in separate fashion fields, they created Marchesa-named after the eccentric '20s society icon Marchesa Luisa Casati. Their vintage-inspired designs make the line a celebrity and socialite favorite.