- The eye-catching Iris double old-fashioned glass makes a big impact in any setting with brilliant colors and tiny bubbles trapped in dishwasher-safe glass. From Artland. Clear. Glass.
- Update your interior with this Mustique cushion by Matthew Williamson for Osborne & Little. Featuring Persian blue gemstones printed on pure cotton velvet, this luxurious cushion is enhanced with a dark grey reverse for an elegant finish. The Samana collection takes inspiration from an island paradise in the Caribbean & adds a splash of colour & style to the simplest of interiors.Key features: * Front fabric: 87% cotton, 13% polyester * Reverse fabric: 70% viscose, 30% polyester * Dimensions: H50xW50cm * Persian blue gemstones printed on pure cotton velvet * Complementing dark grey reverse * Includes a duck feather filled pad * With a discreet zipper closure * Dry clean cushion cover only
- Similar itemA healthy 5 feet tall, this Deluxe Pothos Climbing Plant is covered from head to toe with lush greenery. Rich multi-hued decorative heart shaped leaves make the Pothos a popular choice among houseplants. Well known for its versatility, this silky Pothos creation is guaranteed to bring years of hassle free beauty. Also called Devils Ivy, this authentic looking replica won’t irritate your skin. This naturally styled creation makes a nice addition to any home or office area.
- Similar itemSubtle color and a versatile pattern give this woven basket an extra dose of texture. The go-anywhere design is sturdy enough for toys, firewood and magazines, yet soft enough to store blankets and towels. Brand: Colonial Mills. Style Name: Colonial Mills Braided Storage Basket. Style Number: 1092285. 12" height; 18" diameter; Polypropylene/wool; Spot clean; By Colonial Mills; made in the USA;
- Similar itemEnjoy the beauty of sculpted English ivy with our finely crafted topiary. The shaded green leaves and lifelike trunk look astonishingly real, but the faux plant requires no care to retain its fresh color and lush appearance. Enjoy year-round as a lively accent for a tabletop, mantel or buffet. Lifelike, handcrafted topiary looks fresh for years. Requires no watering or pruning. Arrives in a terracotta pot. Indoor use only.
- Similar itemAdd exotic beauty to your interior with this stunning Fideles cushion from Jean Paul Gaultier. Crafted from a mix of polyester & cotton, it features plants, rich flowers and curious birds. This luxury cushion has an deep colour scheme of purple, red and lilac with a dark grey reverse, making it a brilliant accompaniment to the Nuage curtains or as a stand alone piece.Key features: * Cover material: cotton, polyester * Dimensions: 40x40cm * Inner pad material: 70% feathers, 30% fibre polyester * Decorated with flowers, plants and curious birds * Dark grey reverse * Dry clean or wash at 30 degrees * Removable cover for easy cleaning * Concealed zip fastening * Comes in a navy bag with cream rope handles * Wide variety of Jean Paul Gaultier homeware available
- Similar itemOur Pop highball glasses are made with hand-blown cased glass in eight juicy colors, perfect for mixing and matching. Fancy and fresh all at the same time, they double as chic little vases, too. They're a fab edition to your groovy home, good for cocktails and ranunculus alike. And here's a tip: A set of eight makes a terrific housewarming or wedding gift!
- Decorative and functional storage for your home. This Creative Ware Home Crossways lined basket helps you stay organized. FEATURES 9"H x 16"W x 12"D Unique open weave basket Removable & washable liner CONSTRUCTION & CARE Basket: paper cord, wipe clean Liner: polyester/cotton, machine wash Imported Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Color: Beige/Khaki. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Polyester/Paper/Cotton.
- The Woodward's Records and Music Throw pillow features the design that covered the paper shopping bag used by Woodward's Department Stores as early as 1950. The shopping bag was made to accommodate a full size vinyl LP, and it became a common sight under the arms of Woodward's customers. From the Museum of Vancouver's Retail Collection. Designed and manufactured by Pillow Decor under license from the Museum of Vancouver. In 1892, Charles Woodward established the first Woodward store at the corner of Main and Georgia Streets in Vancouver. On September 12, 1902 Woodward Department Stores Ltd. was incorporated and a new 6 storey building was built on the corner of Hastings and Abbott Streets, a location that at the time was considered the heart of Vancouver's retail shopping district. Woodward's was a central feature of the retail scene in south western British Columbia and Alberta for much of the twentieth century. Woodward's closed in 1993 after 100 years of being a treasured part of Vancouver history. Photo Source: Courtesy of the Museum Of Vancouver - Foncie's Foto Collection Size: 20"x20" Fabric: 100% polyester indoor/outdoor. Design printed on both sides. Knife Edge Seams. Hidden Color Matched Zipper Closure. Hand wash cold, air dry.