- Similar itemComposition: 70% Acrylic, 30% Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, deep neckline, long sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués, belted waistline, cardigans.
- Similar itemOur Marlene Riding Boot is a modern slant on an equestrian classic. Made of smooth leather, it’s detailed at the top with an embossed, off-center logo. A stacked low heel and a lug sole offer support, while a buckled ankle strap adds a hint of polish. Leather upper. Leather lining & sole. Stacked semi shine heel. Zipper closure with leather pull. Bombe embossed logo.
- Similar itemWhite cotton v-neck t-shirt from Majestic Filatures featuring short sleeves.
- Similar itemThe skinny jean undergoes the Seven For All Mankind treatment, making these faded-blue separates an instant hit. A distressed finish lends an edge of nonchalant cool to your everyday options. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemComposition: 94% Cotton, 6% Polyester. Details: jersey, multicolor pattern, v-neckline, short sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués, melange effect.
- Similar itemComposition: 70% Acrylic, 30% Wool. Details: medium-weight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, cable stitch, multipockets, belt.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Harness Extended Calf Riding Boot, RedwoodDetailsBurnished leather upper.Round toe.Antiqued hardware.Full inside zip for ease of dressx extended calf.15"H shaft; 14" circumference.Harness strap with ring detail.Leather lining and sole.1" stacked heel."Melissa" is made in Mexico.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemrag bone/JEANThe Skinny Ripped Jeans, ConvoyDetailsrag bone/JEAN The Skinny jeans in Convoy faded wash.Approx. measurements: 8" rise, 29" inseam, 10" openings.Ripped patches at thighs.Zip/button front; belt loops.Five-pocket design.Cotton/polyurethane; machine wash.Made in Peru.Shown styled with Rag Bone Harrow Ankle Boot in BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar item100% Acrylic. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 70cm/27.5", Sleeve Length 65cm/25.5". (Measured on a UK Size S/M) Machine Washable.