No results for navy blue striped rug. Showing results for navy blue striped rag instead
- Rag & Bone Dylan Runner SneakersPlush velvet composes these retro-inspired Rag & Bone sneakers. Tonal lace-up closure. Striped foam platform and rubber sole. Comes with optional white laces. Fabric: Velvet. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift-boxed. Available sizes: 35,36.5,37.5,38,38.5,40,41
- rag & bone Isabella fair isle stretch-knit cardiganSale now up to 70% off!rag & bone's 'Isabella' cardigan is a cozy layering piece for day looks. This flexible, knitted style is printed in a navy and white fairisle pattern with red striped lapels. Cinch your waist with the detachable tie. Shown here with: The Row T-shirt, Frame Denim Jeans, Givenchy Sandals, The Row Clutch, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Arme De L'Amour Bracelet.. Navy, white and red stretch-knit.. Slips on.. 100% viscose.. Dry clean.
- Rag and bone melrose femme black-navy t-shirtLong-sleeved relaxed striped jersey tee with open crewneck, and raw-edge detail neck. • texture at hem creates casual, worn-in handfeel. • diagonal stripe direction at back body. • bateau neckline. • dropped shoulders. • vented asymmetrical hem. • machine wash. • imported.
- Rag and bone willow navy striped cotton shortsNow on sale you'll love these classic trouser shorts in bold navy, white and black striped cotton. • 100% navy & white bold striped cotton. • classic fit. • hidden hook & bar closure at center front waist with zip fly. • two front pockets. • seam detail down center of front & back legs.
- Pre-owned Rag & Bone Light Blue Multi-Color Striped DressSize 4 Light Blue Multi-Color Striped Dress Self 55% linen 40% cotton 5% polyester Lining 100% polyester Made in USA Navy orange & white stripes Sleeveless Silver back zip Shoulder to hem 33.5"Rag & Bone creates clothing that represents the history and authenticity of classic workwear guided by strong British tailoring and an emphasis on fit construction and high-quality fabric. The line was founded in 2002 when designers Marcus Wainwright and David Neville couldnt find jeans they wanted to wear. After a stint in Kentucky immersing themselves in the art of denim they launched their line in New York and have since expanded into womenswear shoes and a line of basics.