- Similar itemStudded suede applique flowers scatter up the front panel of these calf-high gladiators, imparting a feminine, carefree vibe. Fine ties criss-cross and wrap the legs. Pair with shorts or a maxi-dress. Suede flat sandal with leather appliques and ties. Ankle wrap ties. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemInvest in quality cashmere like Max Mara’s Luana sweater and you’ll wear it forever. Spun in Italy from bright indigo-blue yarns; this crew-neck knit will work as well with tailored separates as your love-worn boyfriend denim.
- Similar itemTurquoise, yellow and black geometric printed bikini from Emilio Pucci featuring a triangle top, a halterneck tie fastening and high cut bottoms with tie fastenings.
- Beige stretch knit bikini from Lucien Pellat-Finet featuring a multicolored leopard print throughout. String bikini top has triangle shaped cups and self-tie halter straps. Thong bottom has partial lining.
- Similar itemThis batwing sweater from Freda is an easy throw-on-and-go piece spun from soft cashmere in a bold cobalt-blue hue. Work the label’s understated aesthetic and team it with skinny jeans adding statement shoes or one of the season's fantasy bags.
- Similar itemBlack leather 'Kira' sandals from Alexander Wang featuring an open toe, crossover straps to the front, an ankle strap with a side buckle fastening and a flat rubber sole.
- Similar itemCornflower-blue mid-weight cashmere. Ribbed trims. Slips on. 100% cashmere. Hand wash
- Similar itemFlavia Sandal by K. Jacques. Flat, criss-cross strap suede sandal with antique gold buckle. Adjustable ankle strap with buckle at outer ankle. Strap across top of foot. Additional straps cross at instep. Contrast topstitching on sole. 0.25" rubber heel. Leather sole & insole. Color: Gris. 100% Leather. Made in France. Also available in Meleze & Linen.
- Complete your getaway collection with this triangle bikini from Ondademar. Decorated with a blue and white mosaic print metal sequins and yellow beads it’ll look best with sun-kissed skin and oversized frames.