- Similar itemFaux-leather panels and asymemetrical zipper closure makes this bar III jacket a super sleek layering piece -- fold over the collar for a cool draped effect! Body:non leather;coating:polyurethane;backing:viscose;front placket:polyester/cotton, trim & lining: polyester. Spot clean. Imported. Long sleeves. High neckline. Front asymmetrical zipper closure. Faux-leather panels. Front zipper pockets. Fitted. Hits at the hip.
- Muubaa blush Lyra jacket. Mid-weight leather. Snap-fastening collar and lapels, blush ribbed cotton-jersey sleeve panels, zipped pockets, fully lined. Zip fastening through front. Fabric1: 100% leather (Lamb); fabric2: 100% cotton; lining1: 100% cotton; lining2: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Designer color: Cameo Pink. Due to the nature of the materials used, these pieces are unique and therefore may differ from that pictured. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slim fit. Supple non-stretchy leather. Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up.
- Similar itemLeather; lining: cotton; sleeve: polyester. Professional leather clean. Imported. Band collar with tab double snap closure, long sleeves with silver-tone zip cuffs. Asymmetric silver-tone zip front, two angled front slit pockets, quilted detailing, lined.
- Rebecca MinkoffAnsel Double-Zip Jacket with Leather DetailDetailsTweed and lambskin leather "Ansel" jacket by Rebecca Minkoff. Round neckline; double, asymmetric zip front. Long sleeves. Boxy silhouette. Cropped at waist. Acrylic/cotton/polyester/wool/alpaca/nylon. Imported of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Shown styled with Rebecca Minkoff Reed Lace-Up Peep-Toe Bootie in Lapis BlueDesigner About Rebecca Minkoff: Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.
- Similar itemMaterial: synthetic leather. Chest (front): 43 cm. Length: 57 cm.
- Similar itemPolyester/cotton/metallic fibers; lining: lambskin. Professional leather clean. Imported. Solid leather stand collar, marled body. Solid leather inset long sleeves. Two exposed zip chest pockets. Exposed zip front closure, leather lined.
- Halston HeritageCropped Leather Combo Jacket, FlintDetailsHalston Heritage lambskin leather and twill combo jacket. Approx. measurements: 22"L down front; 19"L down back (size M). Notched lapels; open front. Long sleeves with ribbed knit insets. Slightly boxy silhouette. Cropped hem; vented back. Contrast 1, cotton/lyocell/spandex; contrast 2, polyester. Lining, polyester/viscose. Dry clean. Imported. Designer About Halston Heritage: The Halston Heritage label takes the best of 1970s disco glam and merges it with a modern sensibility for chic retro looks that are perfectly in the now. The line, an offshoot of legendary American design house Halston, was introduced in 2009.
- Similar itemPerfect for transitioning into fall, this cream-hued faux leather jacket features a double-breasted design with snap-button closures and flap and welt pockets at the front. Contrasted by a taupe ribbed collar, hem, and cuffs, this stylish jacket can be worn over a printed dress and tall boots for a weekend in the city. By Dear Creatures. Body: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyurethane. Contrast: 100% Polyester. Lining: 100% Polyester. Imported. 23.5” sleeves. 16” shoulder to shoulder. 21.25” length from top of shoulder. All measurements taken from a size small.
- Halston HeritageLinen-Blend/Faux-Leather Colorblock Jacket, Flint/White/BlackDetailsHalston Heritage colorblock jacket with faux-leather (polyurethane/rayon) detail. Approx. measurements: 25"L from shoulder to hem; 26"L sleeves. Slim, notched lapels; one-button front. Long sleeves; split, one-button cuffs. Front on-seam pockets. Slightly flared hem; back vent. Linen/rayon/spandex; contrast, Tencel lyocell/cotton/spandex; lining, polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Designer About Halston Heritage: The Halston Heritage label takes the best of 1970s disco glam and merges it with a modern sensibility for chic retro looks that are perfectly in the now. The line, an offshoot of legendary American design house Halston, was introduced in 2009.