- Similar itemPerfect for parties and other gatherings, this set of three Gilded Tile Pattern Nesting Tables offers marvelous vintage appeal while serving a utilitarian purpose. Embellished with gold trim and boasting an antique tile pattern on each tray top, these tables feature beautiful curved legs and a distressed white finish for a look that manages to be perfectly elegant without wandering into the realm of stuffiness. Nest them together until they're needed, then use them to serve dainty treats during cocktail hour. Hand carved details. Elegant tile motif on table tops. Front Porch White finish; Gold trims.
- The Yuan Collection is a grouping of designs that are Asian-inspired collages, lovely blues and greens that span the spectrum from the clearest sky to the blackest sea. Patchwork designs, florals and screen patterns are lovingly hand knotted in a pile of
- Similar itemDesign by Vicente Garcia Jimenez, 2009.A luminous sphere made up of irregular bands of opaque polycarbonate. Le Soleil has a special luminous effect with light projected upwards from the bands and central direct illumination. The diffuser creates the impression of movement as the observer changes their point of view.Le Soleil is available in several colors. The pendant is suspended from three field-cuttable steel support cables. Offered with 78 or 200" of suspension cable. Shown in aquamarine.
- Macy's Fine Rug Gallery, One of a Kind, Mansehra-Asia Light Blue 2'7" X 9'7" Hand-Knotted Runner RugSimilar itemDrawing inspiration from centuries old Peshawar style pieces is this magnificent Mansehra-Asia runner rug from Macy's Fine Rug Gallery. Stunning peony and lotus motifs in a traditional Persian design gently dance on the tranquil light blue ground of the rug. A luxurious feel is provided by its delicate hand-knotted Chobi weave wool construction.
- Similar itemHandcrafted hexagonal end table. Pine, wood composite, and antiqued mirror. Hand-painted silver-leaf finish. 12.25W x 12D x 19T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 16 lbs.
- Similar itemETCH WEB is a vast 60cm wide shade with an unusual open structure, designed to cast atmospheric angular shadows when lit. Another experiment in our long running exploration of mathematics and geometry, an irregular pentagon shape is repeated 60 times across the body to create a total sphere. The enormous globe is made from stainless steel with an extreme-polished finish giving a remarkable shine and a jewel-like quality as external light is reflected off the mirrored surface. Formed through a process of digital photo-acid etching, a halogen bulb is suspended within the centre of Etch Web to make it the ultimate shadow play pendant. Comes with 4.9" dia ceiling canopy for installation. 1 X 42W 120V E26 (medium base) clear halogen lamp (included). UL Listed.
- With an antique mirror top, the Marissa Side Table brings subtle glamour wherever it's placed. Dimensions: 20"h x 22"diam Material: metal/ mirror Finish: natural rust/ plain mirror Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking. *Please note, thi
- Similar itemStonewashed wool is hand-knotted into a symmetric motif, balanced like an ancient garden.
- Similar itemSpectacular light show! An amazing collection of strands of turquoise nuggets colorfully outline the shape of this orb chandelier. A band of antiqued mirror mosaics surrounds the mid-section of the orb for added sparkle. Features: Five lights. Aged metallic frame.