- Similar itemBlack leather mini 'Atlantique' tote from Reed Krakoff featuring two top handles, adjustable and detachable shoulder strap, removable leather pouch with front cardholder, tabbed side pockets, beige buckled strap at handles, luggage tag, gold-tone hardware, leather patch feet an internal zipped pocket and leather patch pocket.
- Similar itemCropped cotton ticking bustier in ink tone featuring a sweetheart neckline. Strapless, boned and structured under the bust. 100% Cotton. Dry clean only. True to size with a slim fit.
- Similar itemNever has color-blocking been more fun than with Acne's head-turning lace-up ankle boots. Wear them everywhere and with everything for an eye-catching accent to your look. Rounded toe. Velcro-strap closure. Covered platform. Leather insole, sole. Upper: Calf leather. You walk on 90mm-3.5" 120mm-4.7" heel. 30mm-1" platform.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: Black cady skirt with high waist and back fastening; peplum effect draping at right.
- Similar itemSuede peep toe platform bootie with large cutout at vamp and covered silvertone side zip. Approximately 4.25" heel (115mm), 20mm platform Leather sole. Available in Grey. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemWhite cotton bustier blouse from Katharine Hamnett London Vintage circa 1980 featuring a strapless design, a bow on the front and a rear hook and eye fastening. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemBlack polyester shiny fitted skirt from T By Alexander Wang featuring a waistband, an invisible back zip fastening, a short length and a bodycon fit.
- Similar itemBalenciagaPapier A4 Mini Magnet Tote Bag, YellowDetailsSoft yellow calfskin with shiny silver hardware, including stud and buckle detail.Adjustable shoulder strap with 22 1/2" drop.Buckled top handles with 3 1/2" drop.Open top with magnet closure.Exterior zip pocket.Side zip detail.Interior with open pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.Approximately 7"H x 9"W x 4"D.Bag weight: approx. 1lb.Made in Italy.Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Similar itemBright yellow calf leather mini 'Atlantic' tote from Reed Krakoff featuring a top zip closure, two round top handles with a hanging luggage tag, a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, a large patch pocket to the front with cut out detailing, a trapeze body, a cotton lining and an internal zipped pocket.