- NestChunky Yellow Jasper Hand-Knotted NecklaceDetailsTwo strands of organically shaped, variegated yellow jasper beads, hand-knotted on silk thread.22-karat yellow gold-plated lobster clasp and chain extender.Adjustable, approx. 22-19"L.Cluster, approx. 2 1/2"W.Made in USA.
- Theyskens' TheoryDouble-Breasted Tuxedo Jacket, MarineDetailsTheyskens' Theory sateen jacket.Notched collar; double-breasted front.Long sleeves.Slim-fitting; double-breasted.Flap besom pockets.Hem hits at top of hip.Cotton/viscose/spandex.Made in USA.Designer About Theyskens' Theory:Designer Olivier Theyskens, of Nina Ricci and Rochas fame, collaborated with New York-based Theory. The result, Theyskens' Theory, debuted in 2010 and is a brilliant fusion of Mr. Theyskens' chic aesthetic with Theory's penchant for modern, contemporary designs.
- NestChunky Light Pink Jasper NecklaceDetailsThree strands of pink, organically shaped, variegated jasper beads.22-karat yellow gold-plated brass lobster clasp.Approximately 20"L with 4" drop.
- Neon BuddhaBay Button-Front Blazer DetailsNeon Buddha adds distinctive buttons to create their signature look on this simple, smart blazer. French terry with raised seams.Notched collar; button-front includes mother of pearl.Long sleeves.Easy fit.Cotton/spandex.Machine wash.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About Neon Buddha:The Neon Buddha collection features stylish, movement-friendly designs created exclusively from 100% preshrunk cotton, making the line well suited for everything from travel to yoga to daily routines. The label also focuses on sustainable production practices, including the use of solar power, and donates excess fabric to non-profit organizations.
- Similar itemTotally essential chunky gold chain choker featuring a hidden clasp closure. Looks amazing with your favorite blouse or dress! 5.25"/13.25cm length. 1"/2.5cm chain width. Imported.
- Similar itemTrot jacket in neon green from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania. This fitted matelassé blazer features a grey spotted pattern throughout, notched lapels, and a single front button closure. Has padded shoulders, front flap pockets, and long sleeves. Jacket has a hip hitting hem and full lining.
- McQ Alexander McQueenFringed Plaid BlazerDetailsPrince of Wales plaid with fringe trim.Notched collar with open front.Long sleeves bell slightly from elbow to wrist.Fitted silhouette with pleated back.Flap besom pockets.Hem covers seat.Wool.Made in Portugal.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 33"/84cm. Designer About McQ Alexander McQueen:Introduced in 2006, McQ Alexander McQueen extends the label's impeccable tailoring and into a more youthful stratosphere. Innovative silhouettes, detailed embellishments, and bold looks for day mark the collection.
- Similar itemLee AngelDouble-Row Curb Chain Necklace DetailsTwo strands of chunky box chain.12-karat yellow gold-plated brass.16"L with 4" extender.1 1/4" wide.Spring ring clasp.Designer About Lee Angel:Fun. Relaxed. Casual. Those three words pinpoint Lee Angel designer Roxanne Assoulin's jewelry aesthetic. Launched in 1997 in New York, Lee Angel has concocted vintage inspired costume jewelry that delightfully punctuates any look. A geometric station bracelet or a collar necklace with cabochon stones effortlessly blends retro sophistication into a modern outfit with simple style. Why just accent a look, when you can create a statement with Lee Angel jewelry?
- Rag BoneLorimer Jacquard Tuxedo BlazerDetailsJacquard.Notched lapels with leather facing.Long sleeves; single-button cuffs.Open front; hook closure.Seamed front pockets.Seaming shapes tailored fit.Nipped at waist.Cotton/polyester.Made in the USA.Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.