- Similar itemBe bold with animal print this season and opt for Versus X J.W. Anderson’s striking zebra trench coat. The double-breasted gold buttons feature an embossed lion’s head and ‘Versus’ lettering is scattered throughout the pattern. Wear it over an all-black look for optimum effect.
- Similar itemProenza SchoulerPS1 Mini Satchel Bag, LemonDetailsLambskin with brass hardware.Organic vegetable dye will experience natural color-wear over time, giving each bag a unique look.Perforated top handle with rings, 2 1/2" drop.Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, 21" drop.Layered flap top with metal tab closure, belted detail.Hanging leather and enamel logo plate detail.Front snap pocket under flap.Back exterior slide pocket.Logo jacquard lining; inside, one zip pocket.7"H x 10 1/2"W x 2 1/2"D; weighs approx. 1.5lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Proenza Schouler:Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Similar itemZip into these sexy patent leather t-strap sandals with a functional zipper strap. Patent leather upper, lacquer lining, lacquer sole. Fully covered heel. 3.5" Heel. Full and half sizes.
- Similar itemA tribal print and neon lace trim give this dress a contemporary look that's ready to take on the urban jungle. Mandarin collar. Long sleeves. Allover pattern. Contrast lace detail. Inverted pleat at skirt. Asymmetrical hem. Concealed center front button closure. Crepe de Chine: 100% Silk. Chiffon: 100% Silk. Lace: Cotton, Nylon, Rayon. Dry Clean. Imported. Measures approximately 36" from shoulder to front hem. Relaxed fit.
- Similar itemComposition: 70% Virgin Wool, 28% Polyester, 2% Cashmere. Details: flannel, no appliqués, two-tone pattern, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, rear slit, lined interior.
- Similar itemValentino head designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli continue to rock the fashion world with studded styling, now with Noir studs. This sandal's juxtaposition between ladylike and modern is just right-a surefire hit for both new and veteran Valentino fans. Details Glossy patent leather upper with contrast napa leather trim, straps and signature Valentino pyramid studs. T-strap with one strap across instep and one ankle strap that connects to halter strap for secure fit. Pointed toe. 4 3/8" covered heel. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Exterior: Citron Yellow Leather, Front Zipper Pocket, Rear Zipper Pocket Interior: Black Fabric Lining, Zippered Pocket Closure: Push Clasp Hardware: Gold Tone Handle/Strap: Leather Date Code/Serial Number: 008 Additional Items: Dust Bag, Care Booklet
- Similar itemA style that captures the artful and romantic mood of the season: Our Fern Dress combines a feminine floral print inspired by the muted colors found in Impressionist landscape paintings with a chic floor-skimming length. Made of crinkled silk chiffon, the flattering silhouette is detailed with pintucks down the front and a delicate ruffle around the collar. Perfect for day or evening, it features a side slit for maximum ease of wear. Leona Sleeveless Dress , Sonia Dress Crinkle chiffon silk. Grosgrain ribbon detail at waistband. Maxi dress; fitted waist; sleeveless. Invisible zipper at left side seam with 4 snap closures; hook-and-eye closure. 60.5" (153.7 cm) in length. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Patent Sandal, BlackDetailsGlossy patent leather upper with contrast napa leather trim, straps and signature Valentino pyramid studs.T-strap with one strap across instep and one ankle strap that connects to halter strap for secure fit. Pointed toe.4 3/8" covered heel.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.