- Stretch leather leggings in vermilion red. Elasticised waistband in black. Mock pockets and zip-fly. Bonded textile lining. Tonal stitching. 100% lambskin. Imported.
- Similar itemYou've planted the seeds of style. Now beautifully blossom wearing the Kate Spade New York™ Ila. Floral print textile upper. Side-buckle closure. Leather lining. Leather insole. Leather outsole. Chunky heel. Made in Italy. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 5 in ; Weight: 13 oz ; Platform Height: 1 1 4 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Elizabeth and James black Slouchy tank. Crochet-knit linen-blend. Side vents, longer back hem. Slips on. 56% linen, 35% acrylic, 9% nylon. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Loose fit. Lightweight stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemIris and Ink antique-rose Chantelle blouse. Washed-silk. Buttoned cuffs, peplum, longer back hem. Button fastenings through front. 100% silk. Hand wash. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Fitted at the bust, loose at the waist. Lightweight non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemRed leather high waist leggings from Roberto Cavalli.
- Similar itemCommand attention with these Stuart Weitzman showstoppers! ; Leather upper. Adjustable buckle closure. Peep toe. Leather lining. Lightly cushioned footbed. Leather-covered heel and platform. Leather sole. Made in Spain. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 5 in ; Weight: 11 oz ; Platform Height: 1 1 2 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Stella McCartneyPiped Silk Crepe de Chine Blouse, Military Olive Green DetailsSilk crepe de chine with contrast piping. Spread collar; hidden button placket. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Two flap chest pockets. Relaxed silhouette. Shirttail hem. Imported. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Femininity at its finest. Superbly soft tank is fabricated from lightweight cotton and features intricate embroidery and crochet at hemline. Round neck and sleeveless construction. Adjustable shoulder straps. Pull-on design flaunts a relaxed silhouette. Scalloped hem. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold, hang dry. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 25 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemLend a feminine foundation to tailored looks with this pretty pink silk blouse from Emilio Pucci. Pink silk, white cotton spread collar and buttoned cuffs, long sleeves, concealed button placket. Loose fit. Team with a printed pencil skirt and sleek pumps. 100% Silk. Collar, Cuffs: 100% Cotton. Dry clean.