- Groovy. That's what you might want to call this stainless flatware, with its grooved handles. A grooved band encircles the top and bottom of each handle for a contemporary look. Length of place fork: 8", place knife: 9", salad fork: 7 1/4", teaspoon: 6 1/2", tablespoons: 9", meat fork: 9 1/8" Crafted of 18/10 stainless steel Dishwasher safe & tarnish resistant Includes eight 5-piece place settings plus a hostess set Each place setting includes a place fork, place knife, salad fork, place spoon, and teaspoon Hostess set includes a tablespoon, pierced tablespoon, cold meat fork, sugar spoon & butter knife Under license by kate spade new york, which has reviewed this product for quality and authenticity Made by Lenox. Made in CHINA. Imported- CHINA.
- This Cambridge Silversmiths 45-piece Flatware Set is both functional and beautiful. The comforting weight and balance of these utensils make dining a pleasure, and the mirror finish resists tarnish and spotting. Each fork and spoon in this service for eight is forged from sheets of heavy-weight 18/10 stainless steel for long-lasting shine and durability. The knives are forged from a single ingot of specially hardened stainless steel, and unlike standard table knives these hold a proper cutting edge. This stainless steel flatware set was crafted by award-winning cutlery designer Robert Welch, who earned the title of Royal Designer for Industry for his industrial designs. The illustrious craftsman’s creations are on display in museums worldwide, including the Victoria & Albert Museum in Copenhagen and the Museum of Modern Art in New York. Inspired by the beauty of the Ammonite fossil, this design mimics that natural spiral in the logo stamped into the handle of each dishwasher-safe piece. Elegant without being stuffy, this 45-piece Cambridge Silversmiths flatware set combines a modern aesthetic with classical design elements for an enduring addition to your table. Features: Service for eight includes: 8-inch dinner forks, 9.75-inch dinner knives, 7.5-inch soup spoons, 6.75-inch salad forks, 6.25-inch teaspoons. Inlcudes a bonus hostess set for a stylish affair: 9-inch serving and pierced spoons, 9-inch serving fork, 6.25-inch sugar spoon, 6.5-inch butter knife. Perfect for parties and special occasions. Durable enough for everyday use. Cleaning & Care: Dishwasher Safe. Material: 18/0 stainless steel. Origin: China. Set Configuration: 45-piece - Service for 8 plus Hostess Set. Style: Robert Welch - Ammonite Mirror.
- Similar itemSturdy wood becomes pliable in the hands of skilled artisans. The wood-bending technique reveals playfully curved lines in this dynamic bistro chair, while the curved back and fluted legs create a classic silhouette. As seen in abcCocina.
- This Cambridge ® Silversmiths 45-piece Flatware Set offers a full complement of flatware to serve up to eight people in style. Designed by Robert Welch, the Pendulum design is featured in the permanent collection of the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. We delight in the fact that the Pendulum Platinum Flatware set offers a brushed stainless steel finish with a mirrored accent on the handle. The 45-piece Cambridge Silversmiths flatware set is elegant, yet constructed to endure daily use for years to come. The knives are forged from a single hardened stainless steel ingot for a long-lasting cutting edge, while the spoons and forks are made of durable 18/0 stainless steel. The 45-piece flatware set includes a hostess set so you can serve a dinner party with flair: solid and slotted serving spoons, serving fork, sugar spoon and butter knife. The service also includes eight of each of the following utensils: dinner knives, forks and spoons, salad forks and teaspoons. Designed for everyday use as well as longevity, the set is dishwasher safe. Features: Full five-piece service for up to eight people: Dinner fork, dinner knife, dinner spoon, salad fork, dessert spoon. Includes five-piece hostess set. Elegant yet minimalist brushed stainless steel finish. 18/0 stainless steel flatware set is designed to last through years of use. Dishwasher-safe Cambridge Silversmiths Flatware carries a 25-year manufacturer's warranty. Cleaning & Care: Dishwasher-safe. Material: 18/10 Stainless Steel. Origin: China. Set Configuration: 45-piece - Service for 8 plus Hostess Set. Style: Pendulum Platinum.
- Similar itemThe Rissanti Bistro Arm Chair lends a stylish and sophisticated look to your modern decor. Upholstered with soft faux leather, the seat and curved back offer welcome comfort. It is made using high-quality materials to be robust and long-lasting. The Bistro Arm Chair by Rissanti is available in distinct finishes that help it blend into different interiors. A height adjustment lever makes adjusting the height of this dining chair easy. The lustrous swivel chrome base of this dining chair is wide. It serves to offer stability and balance while allowing the chair to gently swivel. You may gently wipe it clean with a soft cloth. Features: Material: Faux leather. Easy care- wipes clean. Curved contours. Adjustable seat height. Swivel chrome base. Seat Width 22'' Seat Height 18''~22'' Multi-ply construction with vented back. Bistro collection. 1 Year warranty. Product Details: Frame Material: Metal. Number of Items Included: 1. Style: Modern. Upholstered Seat. Seat Upholstery Material: Faux leather. Dimensions: Overall: 22" W x 23.5" D. Overall Product Weight: 15lbs.
- Similar itemUnique styling can be found in this authentic French bistro chair. A bentwood frame is combined with a classic X back style that is rounded for comfort while a padded and woven cane seat provides the ultimate in comfort. A whitewash finish highlights the beautiful grain pattern of the wood. Sold as a pair, this side chair can be used as casual dining chairs or for additional seating in a beach house or weekend retreat. Solid oak construction. Hand-applied finish. Set of 2.
- Similar item(Set of 2) Fork 11.25"L, Spoon 11"L; Black Nickelplate, Stainless Steel.
- Similar itemThis Towle Living 4 Piece Hostess Set features sleek and modern pieces with a simple design. What makes them special is the sentiments engraved on each piece. The serving spoon reads "Spoonful of heaven," the pierced spoon reads "Eat your veggies," the cold meat fork reads, "Fork it over," and the gravy ladle reads "Pour it on." Each piece is crafted from premium 18/10 stainless steel to deliver outstanding beauty and performance. Dishwasher safe.
- Similar itemInspired by traditional European café seating, our handcrafted Bistro chairs have curved backs and handwoven rattan seats that offer long-sitting comfort for leisurely sitting along with relaxed warmth and character. Meticulously constructed from oak. Handcrafted using the centuries-old bentwood technique. Exposed rivet joinery echoes the café seating that inspired the collection. Expertly hand finished and lightly distressed with a clear semi-gloss topcoat. In-home delivery with White Glove service.