- KenzoLeather Zip Motorcycle JacketDetailsKenzo leather moto jacket with black metal logo hardware.Approx. 21"L from shoulder to hem.Approx. 23"L sleeves.Zip/snap cuffs.Notched lapels.Asymmetric zip front.Left angled zip pockets.Polyester lining.Imported of French material.Designer About KENZO:The colorful world of Kenzo was born in 1970 with the opening of founder Kenzo Takada's Paris boutique. Piecing together clothes from fabric scraps found at flea sales, Takada, now retired, took France by storm with his clashing prints, global influences, and exuberant imagination. Under the stewardship of Creative Directors Carol Lim and Humberto Leon of Opening Ceremony, Kenzo today taps into the brand's original DNA to offer reissued safari-themed prints and tiger sweatshirts alongside fresh new designs loyal to the label's history and love of spontaneity.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: classic neckline, short sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, no appliqués, chiffon, crêpe, floral design.
- Black cotton-blend miniskirt with leather panels from 3.1 Phillip Lim. Concealed zip down back. Two hip pockets. Fully lined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemFrench Connection pleather motorcycle-style jacket is an easy to wear piece that lends instant cool to any outfit. Pair with your favourite skinny jeans and a slouchy tee for laid-back luxe. Athena Jacket has a press-stud detail collar, zip fastening at front, quilted panel detail at arms, shoulders and back panel, press-stud closures at cuffs and a belt with oversized buckle.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: round collar, short sleeves, single pocket, rear closure, button closing, no appliqués, chiffon, floral design, crêpe.
- Similar itemNOTE: This skirt is completely unlined and transparent. The briefs are not included. With each collection, Véronique Leroy pulls female antiheros from the big screen and uses them as inspiration. This season, she draws from femme fatales like Mortelle Randonnée and the gym-goers from Noir et Blanc, creating a dark, sexy, yet effortless wardrobe. Terry cloth plays nice with transparent vinyl, while strong silhouettes reign supreme. Much like this season's Embroidered Mini Skirt, this striking piece is made of individually embroidered panels which were then sewn together to create a structured shape and a unique pattern. Wood grain-inspired lines flow around this unlined, transparent skirt, which hits at the knee and zips shut with an invisible zipper in the back. 100% polyester. Made in France.
- Similar itemAs seen on the spring '14 runway. Pale pink motorcycle-style leather jacket. Styled with three silver zipper closure pockets and off-set silver zipper closure. Quilted back. Lined. 100% Lamb leather.
- Similar itemFluorescent pink wool blend mini A-line skirt from Courrèges featuring a high waist, an exposed seam detail and a side zip fastening.
- Similar itemV-Neckline; Floral; Chiffon Material; Loose Fit; Irregular Hem.