- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Cardigan by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca cardigan handknit in a chunky moss stitch. V-neck. Full length sleeves. Button down front with matte, marbleized buttons. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch knit. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Verdant. 100% Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Cream & Marine.
- Similar itemShort, soft denim cut-offs with a raw hemline in a dark black wash. Sits at hips. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip fly with embossed button fastening. Tonal stitching & pocket studs. 5 pocket styling. Straight fit. Color: Black. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemLightweight & delicate, button front silk-cotton shirt with tonal grosgrain ribbon pleats on collar. Pointed collar has grosgrain ribbon pleats stitched on top. Long, pleated button cuff sleeves. Patch pocket at chest. Pleated back yoke. Tab detail at back neck. Curved hem. Color: Putty. 52% silk, 48% cotton. Made in the UK.
- Similar itemAn American made take on the conventional backpack, with its supple pebbled leather and equestrian elements. Perfect for everyday wear with stainless steel horse bit and draped straps that assimilate a horse's reins, adding extra flair. Features stainless steel full cheek D-Ring bit at front of bag with two adjustable straps and top handle. Drawstring closure with magnetic closure on bag's flap. Lined interior with two bucket pockets and single zip pocket. Metal feet protect base. By Horse & Nail. Leather. Lining: Microfiber. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemBermuda short in black from Saint Laurent. These woven wool shorts feature a perma-creased front and back, light pleating, tonal satin trimming along the sides, and belt loops at the waistband. Has slanted hip pockets, double welt pockets in the back, a zip fly, and a concealed hook-bar and button front closure.
- Similar itemThe backpack is back. Defined by a graphic inlaid logo and a versatile shape, our Amanda Medium Backpack is an elevated take on the sporty classic. Made of rich, pebbled Italian leather, with polished gold metal accents, it features two exterior zip pockets, a drawstring closure and adjustable buckle straps. A sturdy top handle makes it easy to grab and go. Pebbled leather. Fold-over flap with magnetic snap and drawstring closure. Tubular leather top handle with 3.5" (8 cm) drop. 32" adjustable flat leather straps. 2 exterior front zipper pockets. Interior zipper pocket and 2 open pockets. Height: 13 " (34 cm) Length: 11" (29 cm) Depth: 5" (12 cm)
- Frank EileenBarry Gingham Button-Down Blouse, Blue/WhiteDetailsFrank Eileen check gingham poplin blouse.Spread collar.Button front.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Patch pocket at left.Yoked back.Shirttail hem.Cotton.Made in the USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 31.5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen:Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.
- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Cardigan by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca cardigan handknit in a chunky moss stitch. V-neck. Full length sleeves. Button down front with matte, marbleized buttons. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch knit. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Cream. 100% Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Marine & Verdant.
- Similar itemMake layering a breeze in this pullover wrap blouse. Flowy & feminine, this is blouse will mindlessly transport you to warm sunny days. Front panel is all one piece that begins at wearer's left and extends down to hem, twists, and fold back up to opposite shoulder. The front neckdrop is a crossover point and contains a inside button to secure shape. Slight shirring along back neck & shoulder seams contributes to blousy effect. Back standing collar provides structure. Semi-sheer fabric requires a seamless, fitted underpinning. We suggest our cotton trista tank.