Shop this look
- Similar itemJonathan Adler Ulu Concave Stool Details Modern version of a traditional taboret table. Made of brass. Individually sand cast and hand polished. 14"Dia. x 16"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 31.75 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Jonathan Adler: Potter, designer, and author Jonathan Adler launched his first ceramics collection in 1994. His design philosophy: create a foundation of timelessly chic furniture and accessorize with abandon. With his roots still firmly in pottery, he has expanded to become a complete lifestyle brand offering furniture, lighting, decorative objects, fashion accessories, and more. He is dedicated to bringing style, craft, and joy to life. Color: BRASS. Material: Polished Brass.
- The combination of modern, sleek framework and black leather cushions creates a modern spin on a classic lounge chair. Deep ebony and dark, weathered driftwood evoke a naturally rich palette that's pleasing and peaceful in any environment. 28.94 inches high x 27.75 inches wide x 34.65 inches deep. Constructed from oak. Finished in weathered black wash. Upholstered in ebony black leather. Lower seat height.
- This black Pascoe chaise transitions to a handy bed in seconds with high-density foam cushions with a luxurious tufted appearance for sublime comfort. A solid wood frame with sticking chrome legs lend supportive structure to this unique piece. Set includes: One (1) chaise Materials: Faux leather, solid wood and chrome Upholstery: Faux leather Upholstery color: Black Upholstery fill: Foam Hidden support legs fold out of the back for added support Dimensions: Seat: 20 inches high x 20 inches deep Chaise: 37.5 inches high x 37 inches wide x 36 inches deep Chaise bed: 18.5 inches high x 33.5 inches wide x 70 inches deep All dimensions are approximate Assembly required. This product ships in one (1) box. Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight and maintain at least two feet between furniture and hear sources. Leatherette is especially sensitive to direct sunlight. Use a professional cleaner to help resist staining and prevent overall soiling. Color: Black.
- Similar itemWith a beautiful grain and finish, thanks to its solid American Black Walnut construction, the Vintage Rectangular Coffee Table has a classically modern look with a nod to its Danish Modern Design roots. With a stylish simple design characterized by clean proportions and subtle details like thin tapered legs and underside bevels make the Vintage Coffee Table not only elegant but extremely versatile Built for Long-lasting durability from high quality materials that are responsibly sourced, the Vintage coffee table is constructed using traditional carpentry techniques by skilled craftspeople and topped off with a natural finish that is applied and finished by hand giving it a deep luster and further accenting the slightly marbled look and variations in the color and grain of the Walnut. A unique combination of contemporary clean lines and vintage styling that is built to last, the Vintage Rectangular Coffee Table is a reminder of the good things of yesteryear while still remaining fresh and modern. Free Ground Shipping (UPS / FedEx / Curbside) 47"w x 28"d x 15.5"h, 42 lbs. Solid American Black Walnut. Hand Rubbed Finish Natural Finish. Mortise and Tenon Joinery. The color of the natural walnut will deepen over time and develop a warm glow and soft patina. Mid-century Scandinavian Inspired Styling. Assembly Required; Imported;
- Rarely do we come across mirrored pieces which have been so expertly "foxed" or distressed. From the tapered legs to the scalloped edges, every inch of this vintage inspired console table has been meticulously treated in order to create one of the most convincing antique mirror effects we've seen. Whether placed in a French Country or Hollywood Regency style context, the lines of this table and the expertly foxed effect are utterly beguiling and just right. 35 inches high x 58 inches wide x 18 inches deep. Constructed from wood and mirrored glass. Beveled foxed mirrored glass top. Foxed mirror refers to when an antique mirror is intentionally made misty and unclear so as to not be too reflective. Coordinating end tables available.
- Similar itemJonathan Adler. Ulu Concave Stool. Modern version of a traditional taboret table. Made of brass. Individually sand cast and hand polished. 14"Dia. x 16"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 31.75 lbs.
- Similar itemAdd a sleek and modern look to any sitting area in your home with this beautiful leather chaise. Constructed of US cowhides to ensure fewer defects in the straight line-tufted leather, this chaise is a high-quality, durable piece that brings a sophisticated look to any home. The upholstery is filled with foam to offer comfort and support while the neat S-shaped design cradles your body to promote complete relaxation. Uses US cowhides to ensure fewer defects High density foam and gauze fabric casing Straight line tufting Set includes: One (1) Chair Materials: US Cowhides, Birch Wood, Steel, Foam, Elastic, Dacron, Fabric Finish: Leather Upholstery color: Solid brown Upholstery fill: Foam Weight: 82 pounds Seat dimensions: 19 inches high x 24.5 inches wide x 55 inches deep Dimensions: 35 inches high x 62 inches wide x 25 inches long Color: Brown.
- Similar itemA nearly exact replica of a sofa designed by Milo Baughman in 1959, the Darren Lounge Chair is a timeless furnishing that features a high seat back and an undeniably midcentury modern silhouette. Handcrafted in New York, the chair adopts the bench-made production method from Thayer Coggin that has been in place since 1953. This style of production is a truly custom approach, and takes the Darren Lounge Chair step by step to create a chair that is defined not only by its clean design, but also its impeccable craftsmanship. Featuring updated enhancements by Guy Hill�current Design Director for Thayer Coggin�the Darren Chair exudes comfort while maintaining crisp, modern lines. The Darren Chair features a supportive and comfortable foam fiber back and a loose foam fiber seat with double needle rounded front seams. Maintaining Milo Baughman�s original comfort detail, this lounge chair includes a lumbar support made of foam and fiber. The chair frame is made from a kiln-dried American maple wood that is joined at the corners with double dowels for added strength and stability and rests on solid walnut legs. The welcoming cushions are supported by a matrix webbing system, which is a more stable option than traditional spring chairs. Available in a range of inviting fabrics and luxurious leathers, each Darren Lounge Chair is upholstered by hand by an individual upholsterer, from beginning to end of production. The lounge chair is at once luxurious and relaxed, and will make a statement in a living room or den.
- Similar itemWhatever you wind up doing in this chair will be more relaxing and more fun. The full body upholstered frame fits you like a glove. And the head cushion makes reading or watching TV totally without neck strain.Durable and easy-to-clean leatheretteDurable steel baseComfortable contoured designPillow included; Use with or withoutAdditional colors available. Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. 24"W x 68"d x 34"h. Upholstered in leatherette over tufted foam. Chromed steel base. Upholstered in leatherette over tufted foam, Chromed steel base; Imported;
- NEW IN SHOWROOMS The Hartford Lounge Chair is the result of an iterative process consisting of charting, mocking up, and reworking seating angles and 'human factors' variables is, stated simply - a comfortable chair. Aesthetically consistent, this chair successfully expands the Moser Lounge vocabulary using the Hartford language. From a design perspective, the Hartford Lounge Chair is of a similar architecture to the Fahmida Chair or the Ellipse Lounge but has a unique perspective on the archetype. The chair relies heavily on CNC shaping to achieve its complex parts and align it aesthetically with the rest of the collection. The back leg starts as a severe steam bending, and the other parts start as solid wood "blanks", i.e. blocks of solid wood. Then each part, with the exception of the front seat rail and the back slats, is machined with a 5-axis CNC machine to achieve the intended geometry before assembly, final shaping, and sanding and finishing. The result is both hi tech and lo tech, traditional and modern - in short, very Moser. The comfort of the chair is achieved with a simple foam back topped with dacron then wrapped, resting on a seat cushion comprised of foam and dacron - both the back cushion and seat cushion sit atop atop a substrate. The substrate is wrapped in the same leather or fabric. The Hartford Lounge Chair can be made in most American hardwoods including walnut (shown), cherry, and maple. It comes with one lumbar pillow and can be upholstered in your choice of leather or fabric. Like any Moser furniture, this piece is guaranteed for life. We are confident that our innovative joinery and continued commitment to upholstery development has only raised the bar for Moser quality.
- Similar itemExuding Mid-Century design, this console table delivers retro style to modern interiors. Bright chestnut tapered legs support a silver mirrored tray top for vintage-inspired allure. 16"W x 60"L x 34"H. Wipe down to clean. Handcrafted.