- Similar itemCherner Lounge Chair: The lounge chair and ottoman designed by Benjamin Cherner is the latest addition to the Cherner seating collection. A molded plywood shell, solid bentwood arm and laminated wood base are combined to produce a dynamically comfortable and curvilinear form. Available with or without upholstered seat pads. Made entirely in the USA. Add the matching Cherner Lounge Ottoman for added comfort. Jules Seltzer Associates offers the Cherner Lounge Chair in a Vincenza and Sabrina Leather options as well as Maraham Divina Fabric.
- Similar itemRustic and sophisticated, this petite rustic lamp is topped by a natural linen shade. The base is made from reclaimed wood, aged and stained to perfection. This lamps is perfect for the upscale cabin or to add a dash of rustic charm to any room. Takes one 100-watt bulb. Reclaimed wood.
- Similar itemOur modern, low profile Wyatt bed brings streamlined style to your bedroom. Soft fabric upholstery makes it as sophisticated as it is comfortable. This bed features a mattress platform made of steel slats, eliminating the need for a box spring or foundation. We recommend a mattress height of 13 inches or shorter to achieve the ideal bed proportions. Shop our mattresses for a perfect fit.
- Similar itemFits ten T-9 ball gags, a box of tissues, and six issues of Arch Digest. Drawers and doors are your canvas with the award-winning Modu-licious series. Choose from white, grey blue, ivory, red, slate and robin's egg blue to create your own look. All models come in graphite-on-oak, maple and walnut with powder-coated steel drawers and doors. Assembly is required. Features: Modern design. Dovetailed birch ply drawer. Powder-coated steel drawer front. Cable management openings. Graphite-on-Oak: Stained oak veneer. Maple: Maple veneer. Walnut: Walnut veneer. 2Modern carries the full line of Blu Dot products, and this product is available with custom combinations of drawer colors. If you would like to place a custom order,
- Similar itemA very different sofa that takes its inspiration from the 1950's modernist movement. This was a wooden box before Autoban's intervention, that transformed it into the purest shape for sitting. Box sofa is a luxurious piece for your lounge, a comfortable corner for you to rest. DIMENSIONS: W39.3"xD31.5"xH27.5.
- Similar itemWe’ve put a clever, functional twist on our modern, low profile Wyatt bed. This version brings the same streamlined style and soft upholstery to your bedroom, but a hidden drawer that pulls out from the foot of the bed adds storage space. This bed features a mattress platform made of steel slats, eliminating the need for a box spring or foundation. We recommend a mattress height of 13 inches or shorter to achieve the ideal bed proportions. Shop our mattresses for a perfect fit.
- Similar itemDesign Blu Dot. Hardwood veneer, powder-coated steel. A great complement to your Modulicious Bed. A drawer to hide your personal stuff and an open nook for your bedtime reading. Steel, powder-coated drawer front is offered in seven colors and available in custom combinations. The cabinet is available in your choice of maple, graphite on oak or walnut. 24" w | 19" h | 18" d. Assembly required.
- Similar itemWood-Block Beauty. Stack the décor deck in your favor with Cyan Design's Stackato Table Lamp. Crafted from dark-stained wood, this chic accent piece has rustic style and contemporary cool on its side. The offset-block base is topped with a matching satin shade that adds a hint of refinement. Use it for some woodsy warmth in a Pacific Northwest home, let it cast an organic feel in your modern space. It's an ace of an accessory. Wood base with brown finish. Satin shade in brown with gold liner (included) Fits one 100-watt medium bulb (not included) 10-foot-long plugin cord with dimmer. On/off switch on socket. Made in China.
- Similar itemDesign Patricia Urquiola, 2008. Injected foam, resin frame, varnished steel, upholstery. Made in Italy by Moroso. Patricia Urquiola is the designer who best expresses Moroso's vision; she has therefore created the main range of the new Bohemian collection. She has taken a very original approach to classic capitonné work, giving it a revolutionary modern look. Creating emotions. Patricia's Bohemian family of products - sofa, chaise longue and armchairs - have very fluid forms, almost as if they were melting over their frame, creating soft, irregular, enveloping, almost casual lines, where the fabric or leather is fixed to the shell with press-studs. Born in Oviedo, Patricia Urquiola attended the Madrid Polytechnic and the Milan Polytechnic Universities where she graduated in 1989 with Achille Castiglioni as her supervisor of whom she was assistant at the Milan Polytechnic from 1990 to 1992. She has worked with many great talents and a plethora of companies worldwide. This brilliant Spanish architect is a phenomenon not to be lost sight of. The Bohemian tall armchair features injected foam over an internal resin frame that sits on a steel swivel base. Very contemporary, a modern slant on a classic. This fresh approach was only possible thanks to Moroso's manual ability and know-how. As if they were working in a fashion atelier, Moroso's "tailors" treat the fabric with supreme nonchalance, transforming it at will, bringing it to life and giving shape to the designer's vision. Please note: one matching 23" seat cushion is included with your order. This product can also be ordered without a seat cushion (please call for to order). All other cushions seen in pictures are not included. Back side is covered in matching upholstery. Covers are removable. Tall armchair: 39.25" d | 36.25" w | 40.25" h | seat: 15" h | 23.5" d | base: 20.5" w.