- Similar itemNavy textured-knit cotton-blend. Padded shoulders, button-detailed cuffs, breast pocket, two front welt pockets, fully lined. Button fastenings at double-breasted front. 96% cotton, 4% other fibers; lining: 50% acetate, 50% rayon. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Tailored for a loose fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemThakoon x Barneys New York: A tightly edited capsule collection featuring Thakoon’s most directional pieces of the last decade. Reissued. Reinvented. And remarkably ready to wear now. Here, Thakoon updates a favorite silhouette from his Pre-Spring 2011 Collection, using crisp polished poplin to shape the origami-fold skirt of a sleeveless dress. Tailored with a cutout-side bodice, the dress is finished at back with an edgy exposed zipper. Jewel neckline, cutaway shoulders, paneled seaming at front and back bodice, triangular cutouts at bodice sides, dimensional pleats at skirt, silver zipper at back . 40.5" length from shoulder to hem, approximately . Exposed zip closure at back . Lined . Available in Black . Cotton/elastane . Dry clean . Made in U.S. . Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 2.
- Edie ParkerJean Confetti Striped Acrylic Clutch Bag, Black/GoldDetailsThe Edie Parker Jean box clutch, inspired by mid-century showgirl style, channels the period's vintage glamor and vivacious spirit in a golden, geometric design. The hand-poured, confetti-flecked acrylic body opens to reveal a vanity mirror on the inner lid.Hand-poured acrylic with gold confetti stripes on front.Hinged opening; hinged kiss-lock closure.Mirror at interior top lid.4"H x 6 3/4"W x 2"D.Weighs approx. 1lb.Handmade in USA.Designer About Edie Parker:Before launching Edie Parker in 2010, Brett Heyman founder and designer learned the ropes of high fashion while working for Gucci, Elle Magazine, Giorgio Armani, and Dolce & Gabbana. It is her adolescent obsession with vintage handbags and an affinity for the style of 1950s and 1960s socialites that inspire her creative clutches. While their creamy surfaces and metallic-flecked textures slip seamlessly into the fashion landscape, these vintage-inspired designs are hand-held sculptures more than mere bags. Notably, each piece is handmade in America from custom-poured acrylic, which accounts for variation in color, texture, and density.
- A contemporary patchwork of metallic detailed paneling finishes this ruffle front dress form Alberta Ferretti with a chic modern twist - Black front with draped ruffle, wrapped V-neckline, sleeveless, black/white/metallic gold printed paneling, hidden side zip - Tailored fit - Team with metallic pumps and a jet black clutch
- Similar itemJoseph black and white New Ford jacket. Mid-weight cotton-blend twill, bonded-cotton. Felt undercollar, welt pockets, back vent, fully lined. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. Fabric1: 54% cotton, 42% nylon, 4% elastane; fabric2: 100% cotton; lining1: 100% viscose; lining2: 100% cotton. Machine wash or dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Tailored for a slim fit. Mid-weight slightly stretchy fabric, 4% elastane.
- Platinum-1 Metallic Faux-Leather Clutch Geometric-scored faux leather creates striking visual dimension that's further enhanced by a mirror-like metallic finish in this sleek clutch with chain. Removable chain shoulder strap, 20.5" drop. Top zip closure. One inside open pocket. Fully lined. 12"W X 6"H X 1.5"D. Faux leather. Made in Japan. - Color: Silver
- Similar itemGreen linen blend jacket from Armani Collezioni featuring a perforated zig zag pattern, notched lapels, a double breasted front fastening, front welt pockets and three-quarter length sleeves.
- Black and gold leather clutch bag from Alexander McQueen featuring the Union Jack design of suede, metallic and patent finish with a gold-tone skull clasp closure with amazing pearl eyes. Stunning and innovative in true Alexander McQueen style, wear it with Gucci’s black multi-lines Nouveau print raglan dress and rock the infamous Rule Britannia look. Leather & Suede.
- Similar itemHerve LegerCrisscross Metallic Bandage DressDetailsIf a dress could win a gold medal this Herve Leger bandage dress would take the prize. The metallic gold style lustrously crisscrosses at the bust and waist to deliver your best hourglass shape.Metallic bandage knit creates hourglass effect.Crisscross neckline hooks behind neck; open back.Sleeveless.Formfitting silhouette.34"L; hem hits mid-thigh.Taping along back zip for elongating effect.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Dry clean.Imported.Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.