- Similar itemBrown merino knit cardigan from Karl Lagerfeld featuring an open front, cropped hem and long sleeves. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemLeather upper, manmade lining, synthetic sole, lining: manmade and leather. Imported. Round toe; lace up; studded. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemCashmere doesn't get cooler than Saint Laurent's grey ribbed-knit pullover. Semi-fitted and with long skinny arms, this staple piece is a must-have investment for every capsule wardrobe. Channel the label's grunge appeal with leather trousers and biker boots. 100% Cashmere. Dry clean.
- Similar itemRick OwensMaglia Ribbed-Knit Sweater, MilkDetailsRick Owens "Maglia" ribbed-knit sweater.Crew neckline.Short dolman sleeves.Side splits.Pullover style.Cocoon silhouette.Hem covers hip.Cashmere/alpaca/silk.Made in Italy.Designer About Rick Owens:California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.
- Similar itemRelish in the Repete every time it's on your feet. This Steve Madden oxford look features an eye catching silver leather upper with perforated and brogue detailing. A lace up vamp and slight 1 inch block heel completes this functional look. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. silver.
- Similar itemRed-orange wool knit cardigan from Céline Vintage featuring a v-neck, a front button fastening, front pockets, long sleeves and gold-tone chain embellishing. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. From 1970.
- Stella McCartneyCashmere Colorblock Sweater, Black/WhiteDetailsColorblock cashmere sweater by Stella McCartneyLong sleeves.Relaxed fit.Pullover style.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemSeriously cool sheer cardigan with iridescent red shimmer effect, open front, and knee length. Unlined. 24"/61cm sleeve. 41"/104cm length. Circa: 80s. Label: Ultra Dress. Estimated Size: S/M. Marked Size: Unmarked. Color:Red. Fabric: Unmarked. Condition: Good vintage condition.
- Similar itemThese gray-hued derby-style oxfords are perfected with laser cut detailing and a contrasting sole for added interest. Lace-up front closure. By DV By Dolce Vita. Leather upper. Man-made sole & lining. Imported. 0.5” heel.