- Similar itemDouble-breasted peacoat, padded shoulders and notched lapels. Twin side patch pockets, welt pocket, long sleeves and inner lining. Composition: 55% acrylic,45% polyester. Lining: 100% acetate. Sleeve lining: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemShow off your patriotism with this American flag pin. This is an elegant bow tie brooch whose design is made from colored gemstones with an acrylic corner. The red and white stones are set into a metal base,and the pin clasp finishes the brooch.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyamid. Details: high waisted, sequins, side closure, hook-and-bar, zip, no pockets, darts, unlined, chiffon, solid color, a-line style.
- Theyskens' TheoryLong Sleeve Lace Stitch Sweater, Plaster LilyDetailsChunky knit sweater by Theyskens' Theory with ribbed cuffs and hem.Round neckline.Long sleeves.Boxy silhouette.Pullover style.Hem hits mid-seat.Viscose/nylon; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Theyskens' Theory:Designer Olivier Theyskens, of Nina Ricci and Rochas fame, collaborated with New York-based Theory. The result, Theyskens' Theory, debuted in 2010 and is a brilliant fusion of Mr. Theyskens' chic aesthetic with Theory's penchant for modern, contemporary designs.
- ValentinoFringe Leather Overlay for SkirtDetailsValentino lambskin fringe overlay.Natural rise.A-line shape.Above-the-ankle hem.Made in Italy.Please note: Skirt, shown, is sold separately. Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemAlexander WangSnakeskin Lace Cardigan, OnyxDetailsAlexander Wang flat knit front cardigan; snakeskin lace back.Approx. measurements: 18.5"L from shoulder to hem, 22"L sleeves.Round neckline; button front.Long sleeves.Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.Cropped hem; hi-low hemline.Slim silhouette. Front: viscose; back: viscose/polyester/metallic.Dry clean.Imported.Designer About Alexander Wang:San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- This festive jewelry features a star cactus design adorned with crystals in shades of red and green. This brooch is made of antiqued goldtone base metal and attaches with a classic pin.
- Similar itemBlack wool-cashmere blend peacoat from Belstaff featuring a wide notched lapel, a double breasted fastening, two zip fastening pockets, long sleeves with chunky ribbed panels and a zip fastening cuffs.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Virgin Wool. Details: bouclé, no appliqués, darts, two-tone pattern, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior, rear slit.