- Similar itemFlorals don’t come more modern than this; blown up into a painterly print and splashed across Honor’s super-sleek bustier. Boned satin panels and underwired cups cinch your figure and help create the perfect foundation for a statement A-line skirt. A black clutch and pumps will offset the black grosgrain trim perfectly.
- Similar itemBlack wool blazer from Stella McCartney featuring peaked lapels, a breast pocket, a single button fastening, two front flap pockets, long sleeves with button cuffs and a single rear vent.
- Similar itemUnexpected silhouettes and dramatic volumes are the name of the game for Madrid-based fashion house Delpozo. Here, creative director Josep Font rethinks this season’s crop top with innovative draping and proportions. Complete the look with a midi skirt. 68% cotton/32% silk. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemTap into Stella McCartney's tailored expertise in this navy wool-twill blazer. Proving a savvy addition for work or weekends, the padded shoulders add structure as a welted breast pocket and pointed lapels keep it ultra-sharp. Style it slick with pointed pumps and a silk shirt. Single button fastening. Flap pockets, welt breast pocket. Padded shoulders, buttoned cuffs. Fully lined. 100% Wool. Lining: 52% Viscose, 48% Cotton. Sleeve lining: 100% Viscose. Dry clean.
- Stella McCartneyPinstripe Single-Breasted BlazerDetailsWool suiting.Notched collar with peaked lapels.Long sleeves with decorative button cuffs.Formfitting with single button closure.Faux flap besom pockets; center back vent.Wool/polyester.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- As OC continues the Korean journey, the traditional touches on modern garments take a sporty turn for spring with street racing elements. Inspired by Carol and Humberto's suburban LA childhoods, techy fabrics like neoprene create bold, structured shapes, while vibrant prints representing the five elements keep us grounded. Printed neoprene strapless bustier. Shirt not included. Button closure. 94% polyester, 6% spandex. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemNavy and white woven notched blazer from 1205. Shawl collar leads into a single button front. Long sleeves with single button cuffs. Two concealed front pockets. Partially lined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemGet a vintage effect with this slim, seamed v neck top, overlaid in intricate floral lace. The sleek silhouette and subtle neutral pattern are a flattering closet staple that will pair with all your Spring essentials. Wear it with the matching flared skirt for a dress-like statement look. Fabric Content: Shell: 74% Cotton/26% Nylon (Exclusive of decoration) Lining: 100% Polyester. Care Instructions: Turn garment inside out. Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary. Can be dry cleaned.
- Oversize long sleeve wool blazer in black. Peaked lapel collar in tonal contrasting trim. Padded shoulder. Single button closure and flap pockets at front. Five decorative buttons at sleeve cuffs. Welt pockets at interior. Silk lining. Tonal stitching. Body: 100% virgin wool. Trim: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% silk. Made in Italy.