- People also likedSet of 6 vintage cookbooks/entertaining (1933-1964). Wonderful gift for the chef in your life.
- People also likedDiscover the surprising variety of delicious donuts you can make at home with our ""Donuts"" cookbook. Inside you'll find over 40 recipes for yeast-raised and cake style donuts and every glaze, filling and frosting imaginable. Author Elinor Klivans shows how easy it is to make everything from old-fashioned jelly donuts to new delights like bacon-topped donuts, with recipes designed to satisfy every palate.
- People also likedWritten by Kevin Garvin with John Harrisson. Includes timeless favoritesfrom the Popovers with Strawberry Butter and the Chicken Salad to the famous Chocolate Chip Cookies as well as more contemporary recipes such as Avocado, Grapefruit, and Quinoa Salad; Roasted Salmon with Brussels Sprouts and Farro; and Chicken Paillard with Couscous and Tomato Basil Sauce to fit a healthier lifestyle. Illustrated; photographs by Jody Horton. 9W x 1D x 11T. Imported.
- People also likedThis cookbook explains how to create delicious, healthy recipes in 10 minutes or less! Youll discover the necessary methods for preparing full, balanced meals combining your Lku Steam Case, a microwave and 10 minutes of your day. Shop all Lekue >Read Lkus 10 Golden Rules for Microwave Cooking.
The Newlywed Cookbook
This cookbook is an essential reference for the modern couple looking to spend time in the kitchen with one another, featuring more than 130 recipes for both the classic and contemporary cook. By Sarah Copeland. Photographs by Sara Remington. Hardcover. 8.5” x 10” book. 304 pages.
- Like it to get in stock alerts