okay everybody its @xoxo-lucy! today im doing a newspaper nail art tutorial! its very simple and easy!
Newspaper Nail Art
- small piece newspaper
- clear base coat
- light gray color
- rubbing alcohol
- small container
- clear top coat
1. First apply a clear base coat to your nails. This will protect your natural nails.
2. Apply a coat of light gray nail polish for color. Make sure your nails are completely dry before moving on
3. Next you want to put some rubbing alcohol into a small container and dip your nails into it for a few seconds each nail. This will make the newspaper stick.
4. Take a small piece of newspaper and press it onto your nail for 15-20 seconds. Then lightly remove it and do the same process on al of your nails. You should be left with what the picture on the set looks like.
5. Lastly apply a clear top coat to coat the newspaper to make it last and for a great shine.
I reallly hope you guys liked this tip. Its very simple and easy to do! Its great for school! If you have any requests feel free to comment or write on our formspring. Thanks!